• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg has a nerf. :huh:

Slander!  Lies!  Slies!

Mine are clearly water guns.

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well i will say nerf guns are super fun.  But now that i don't have little kids anymore people find it "weird" and "off-putting" if i try to start a nerf gun war. 

Just proof you got the wrong friends(sic).

If you bring a nerf war to the kg house, I'm unleashing kg04 and 05's full arsenal.  You got no chance, sun. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Slander!  Lies!  Slies!

Mine are clearly water guns.

Just proof you got the wrong friends(sic).

If you bring a nerf war to the kg house, I'm unleashing kg04 and 05's full arsenal.  You got no chance, sun. 

You think some little kids are going to stop me.   No mercy.  I've taken on kids before.  they don't scare me.

free-animated-gifs-of-mascots-vs-kids-in

• Haha 3

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This guy is awesome. I think he should try and punch 🤛 Draymond in the face before he leaves.

IMG_8159.jpeg

Not sure if those are the right leaves on that jersey because Jordan must be super high.

• Haha 2

On 6/15/2023 at 2:39 AM, Spud2nique said:

:sarcastic: Kids turn into chuckers.

This dude is such a clown.  Couple days after a guy at his position led a team to a title, he comes with this?  Meanwhile, he's never gotten close to escaping the 1st round?  And, even in the off years he's made the playoffs, he's so emotional that hes completely ineffective? Clown.

Just shut up, man.  Hitch your wagon to an actual alpha leader, and pray they carry you.

• Like 2

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This dude is such a clown.  Couple days after a guy at his position led a team to a title, he comes with this?  Meanwhile, he's never gotten close to escaping the 1st round?  And, even in the off years he's made the playoffs, he's so emotional that hes completely ineffective? Clown.

Just shut up, man.  Hitch your wagon to an actual alpha leader, and pray they carry you.

Yeah what the hell, or more importantly why the hell?    Changed the game?  I guess he means where guys who've never gotten out of the first round still talk like they are superstars?  

• Like 3