• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 “He fits our culture.”- Pat Riley (thuggery)…

IMG_7462.jpeg

Can you imagine the first time he greets Haslem (assuming he’s on the sidelines) and says he don’t respect old timers. :laugh1:

Haslem, Spo, Wade, Zo, would all wanna choke Dillon :sarcastic: within the first week.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 “He fits our culture.”- Pat Riley (thuggery)…

IMG_7462.jpeg

Ew, squd.  Just ... ew.

Side comment, do you think we can get better on D without roster changes?  I kinda think we can considering a lot of our issues appeared to be mental or awareness things.  Better coaching and 'systeming' should pay dividends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Can you imagine the first time he greets Haslem (assuming he’s on the sidelines) and says he don’t respect old timers. :laugh1:

Haslem, Spo, Wade, Zo, would all wanna choke Dillon :sarcastic: within the first week.

He gonna tell Has(been)lam that he will only respect him if he can give him 40.  Then Hasbeen will hit the gym.  6 days later, he'll finally get 40 going 1-on-none.  That's right.  I'm saying it'd take Hasbeen 6 days to score 40 against no defense.  Haha.  I'm factoring in breaks to get oxygen and muscle manages. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Side comment, do you think we can get better on D without roster changes? 

Overall ya but I’d welcome a couple additions.

42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Better coaching and 'systeming' should pay dividends. 

Ya this. Forget shuffling players just teach the ones you have to D the fck up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Overall ya but I’d welcome a couple additions.

Ya this. Forget shuffling players just teach the ones you have to D the fck up.

Yeah, I can't shake that one video of us vs nyk where like 80% of it was just Collins not being in a defensive stance.  Call me crazy but I'm thinking that's coachable?  No idea why iRobot couldn't do anything about stuff like that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

All that money GSW paid Poole....wow. 

Ya I saw like 10 min no points meanwhile Draymond the other person in that early season fight made a huge turnover. 

:clown:A$$ scrubs!!! :laugh1: :popcorm1: 

On 4/8/2023 at 7:25 AM, Spud2nique said:

YOU FAKEGM MOD STANKKKKKK!!!!

What’s the Warrior contingency like there, I remember they were all a bunch of b!tches including one moron who prolly kicked me out, I hope 🤞🏿 they are feeling like a$$ as the warriors suuuuuck.

Know why the Warriors gettin rid of Bob Myers?  'Cause they finally realized he and done shat but increase they're payroll.

All their success was from the work Riley and Schlenk did before he even got there.  All his draft picks have busted, for the most part. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile in Philadelphia.....

JoeLLLL-o wanted Rivers to stay.  Har en wanted him gone.  Rivers gone.  What does it all mean?

Means Morey about to get the gang back together in Philly.  Cue the Dantoni hire.

Betcha Embiid finna get Capela'd outta that sucker.  You heard it here 1st. 

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Know why the Warriors gettin rid of Bob Myers?  'Cause they finally realized he and done shat but increase they're payroll.

All their success was from the work Riley and Schlenk did before he even got there.  All his draft picks have busted, for the most part. 

The next team that gets Meyers is an idiot.

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The next team that gets Meyers is an idiot.

Shhhh .... let the man keep failin' up.  Sounds like the Suns bout to trade one fail-up guy (James Jones) for another (Myers to PHX).

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Was there a doubt? Although I heard JJ Redick is a Vegas 3/1 odds to land the gig. Crazy.

Seems there's too many good coaches out there to be experimenting on a guy like that. 

• Like 1