• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

On 2/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I was hoping he tripped and fell over. 😆 

What fresh hell is this?

@kg01 are these the shoes of the aforementioned big red guy with a pitch fork? Seriously those shoes 👠

Octavio (the clown 🤡 from Scarface) called and wants his kicks back! 

image.gif.7792791c070bbf002c7e98e1c0488f62.gif

• Haha 2

On 2/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I was hoping he tripped and fell over. 😆 

What fresh hell is this?

@kg01 at our next cul de function can I make an entrance with you holding my extra large pants up for me as we enter?

I think that with the big red shoes would be fire 🔥 as the kids say. 

How come Ja hasn’t done this. Feels like a gangsta move to have someone chaperoning you around. #bentleyDIDDYTHANG #pomegranitesparklingwaterB!TCHES :friends:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ben Simmons is a freakin clown 🤡.

Ben Simmons: 'We got a great group of guys, guys who just want to play basketball'

i_ed_60_e4_ben-simmons.png?w=190

Simmons, the only player remaining on the Nets who has played in an All-Star game, told Newsday Thursday that he was looking forward to raising the level of his game with the new group of players the Nets obtained at the trade deadline while dealing away Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. “We got a great group of guys, guys who just want to play basketball,” Simmons said. “So I’m excited just to play. I’m kind of tired of just, you know, any focus being away from basketball. “Obviously, I’ve had a crazy year-and-a-half so I kind of just want to play basketball and get back to feeling like myself. So it’s good. I wish K.D well. He’s a tremendous basketball player. I have a lot of respect for him… But I’m happy with the guys we’ve got here.”

He’s tired of “any focus being away from basketball”… wow, he’s a nut job.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ben Simmons is a freakin clown 🤡.

Ben Simmons: 'We got a great group of guys, guys who just want to play basketball'

i_ed_60_e4_ben-simmons.png?w=190

Simmons, the only player remaining on the Nets who has played in an All-Star game, told Newsday Thursday that he was looking forward to raising the level of his game with the new group of players the Nets obtained at the trade deadline while dealing away Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. “We got a great group of guys, guys who just want to play basketball,” Simmons said. “So I’m excited just to play. I’m kind of tired of just, you know, any focus being away from basketball. “Obviously, I’ve had a crazy year-and-a-half so I kind of just want to play basketball and get back to feeling like myself. So it’s good. I wish K.D well. He’s a tremendous basketball player. I have a lot of respect for him… But I’m happy with the guys we’ve got here.”

He’s tired of “any focus being away from basketball”… wow, he’s a nut job.

Ya gotta respect the level of tone deafness. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Geez USSSSSSSS… Ayesha prolly manually blew all the balloons 🎈 up at every party ever! #BLOWQUEEN BYEAYESHA #BLEWBAYOU #CRINAK #YAGOTTHATCRINAAAAKKKKKK

F6693A88-9432-424C-BE69-646968D07633.jpeg

Ngl that looks like a crack pipe at first glance. 

I just wanted to use 'ngl', honestly.  Tryna keep my cred goin' ..... ngl.

I'm Morant-in'.

😏

• Haha 2

Think we got problems?  Check out what's going on at New Mexico St ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-state-cancels-basketball-season-045900896.html

Months ago, a player sneaks out of team hotel with other players to go meet some 17yo chick for 'studying' wink, wink.

Turns out it was a setup and he was ambushed by some dudes he had fought weeks earlier.  Gunfight, he kills the dude in self defense.  Apparently some questionable cooperation from the new coach with the schools investigation.  Player is suspended or in limbo, whatever.  Season goes on.

Fast forward to now, apparently all season 3 other players ... none of the ones from the earlier incident(s) ... have been hazing some other kid.

Kid goes to cops, police report filed, possible sexual assault committed by these players ... again, totally different group than the ones from the fight/shooting.  Questionable cooperation again from the coach.

They shut the season down, forfeit final games.  Coach finally fired today.

A complete shart-show.  How does this happen?

• Sad 2

Loser..

i_dc_52_d9_draymond-green.png?w=190
Kendra Andrews: Draymond Green: “It’s now or never. We’re 500 at the break. Middle of the pack team with middle of the pack stats. You’ve got to come out the break and win and do it at a high level or you go home…I wouldn’t be happy with that. But that will be the result if we don’t get there”