• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ol' desperate

He’s talking about championship teams like he’s frickin Red Auerstack or Philiam Jackson. He made it to the finals once! (Granted that team was bada$$ but I digress). I was a Sonic lover since Dale baby Ellis but throughout the 90’s.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s talking about championship teams like he’s frickin Red Auerstack or Philiam Jackson. He made it to the finals once! (Granted that team was bada$$ but I digress). I was a Sonic lover since Dale baby Ellis but throughout the 90’s.

Which is worse?  That 08 Celtics team prancing around as if they won multiple titles and are an all time team.  Or Karl acting like he led(sic) a team to a title?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Which is worse?  That 08 Celtics team prancing around as if they won multiple titles and are an all time team.  Or Karl acting like he led(sic) a team to a title?

Actually can I tell you something and promise you won’t tell anyone. So I hated KG’s guts, ego, fake tough, lotta unnecessary swag… no not you :er: KEVIN Garnett. But once he got off the court that dude mad cool. I said that and my girlwife said then why all those years of hate. I said cuz he was the enemy on the court.

Off it though he’s a fun lovin dude whereas Pierce is still a SOB. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ring 💍 shopping and I’m not even kidding.

Better hope her burner account hasn't... seen enough.

@macdaddy is in charge of the bachelor party.

@JayBirdHawk is on catering.  I dunno why.  Just had some bad jerk chicken, figure jayu can do better.

Gotta find some squawk bros to do the batchelorette party.  Make sure no shenanigans happen.  I'll do it for a small fee. 🤓

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

bbq chicken.

Like when I get @marco102 down in the paint 🎨. BBQ CHICKEN ALERT!!!!!!

ps The other day I was playing pickup ball and I straight foolio’d. Scored on a big tall dude and showed his height with my hand  to 🤚 indicate HE TOO BIG as we ran back on D.  :huh:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Like when I get @marco102 down in the paint 🎨. BBQ CHICKEN ALERT!!!!!!

ps The other day I was playing pickup ball and I straight foolio’d. Scored on a big tall dude and showed his height with my hand  to 🤚 indicate HE TOO BIG as we ran back on D.  :huh:

Haha, that's hilarious.  Hee too biig. 

And @marco102, I'm disappointed.  You can't be lettin dudes turn you into bbq ch'kn alert down in tha paint.  You need to work with Olajuwon on your big man skills.

• Haha 2

Just now, macdaddy said:

Hope everyone likes bowling!   And then later we go to the club...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Ohhhhh I’m Spud I’m too good for the hut (pizza). 

Wait, is that CHUCK E…

image.gif.04a9cac2a4c3d75c0f33b475b983e650.gif

@macdaddy I need more tokens daddy! :er:

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

And then later we go to the club...

Oh you fcker I wore all black like the knight rider! 

• Haha 2