• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

🤣 I love Shaq for calling out BSPN. Toxic station.

And on Monday, they gave him a call. Shaq and his agent met with Turner executives David Levy and Steve Koonin, as well as then-president of ESPN John Skipper. With both networks vying for his services, O’Neal recalled why he ultimately chose Turner back in 2011. “My worst day at Turner would be a good day,” O’Neal said during SHAQ. “My worst day at ESPN would cause me to get fired.”

• Like 2

Anybody else expecting big moves this deadline?  Between us and teams like WAS, TOR, MIN, and others.  Seems like several underachieving teams.  May see some deck chair shuffling soon.

On another note, looks like UTA is fallin' as expected.  Folks were wondering, a month or so ago, if they could stay in the top 3 of the west.

Lastly, Zion hurt.  Not reveling in it but this tracks with my expectation for the kid.  He's playing the wrong sport with that body. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Anybody else expecting big moves this deadline?  Between us and teams like WAS, TOR, MIN, and others.  Seems like several underachieving teams.  May see some deck chair shuffling soon.

On another note, looks like UTA is fallin' as expected.  Folks were wondering, a month or so ago, if they could stay in the top 3 of the west.

Lastly, Zion hurt.  Not reveling in it but this tracks with my expectation for the kid.  He's playing the wrong sport with that body. 

It's so hard to tell at the moment. Teams like Indy that were expected to be seller's are winning.

As long as we are avoiding the Tax like the plague it's gonna be rough.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Hornets denying they're in contract discussions with Miles Bridges.

Dallas open discussion on extension with Wood. Will look to trade him if unable to reach an extension.

Cavs team get tested for PEDs.

Ja Morant sued.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Zach LaVine has 'privately questioned' his role on Bulls

NBC Sports Chicago Insider K.C. Johnson said Bulls guard Zach LaVine “privately has questioned” his role standing amongst the franchise in a Monday edition of the “Bulls Talk Podcast.”

– via Alex Sabri @ Clutch Points

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's so hard to yell at the moment. Teams like Indy that were expected to be seller's are winning.

I assume you mean 'sell'.  I agree though.  I'm wondering if the struggling teams end up trading with each other though.  

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Zach LaVine has 'privately questioned' his role on Bulls

NBC Sports Chicago Insider K.C. Johnson said Bulls guard Zach LaVine “privately has questioned” his role standing amongst the franchise in a Monday edition of the “Bulls Talk Podcast.”

– via Alex Sabri @ Clutch Points

KC Johnson knows his stuff w.r.t. the Bulls, so I tend to believe him.  Not a rumor monger getting used by players like Woj/Sham/Haynes.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

It's so hard to yell at the moment. Teams like Indy that were expected to be seller's are winning.

I assume you mean 'sell'.

I meant tell, lol.

• Haha 2

Ja Morant sued.

Listen, I wasn't there and I have no knowledge of what happened.   Buuuut ....

Based on what I know about morant, I'm gonna say the kid was probably right.  Probably called palming thereby rendering Ja completely useless on the court.  Guy went from Iverson to prime Matthis Thybulle just from them enforcing dribbling violations.  Morant couldn't take the ribbing that ensued.  Punched a kid.

Sounds feasible, no? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

So apparently D'eangelo Russell unfollowed the TWolves on IG, saying something about betting on yourself.  I guess he didn't get the lucrative extension from them he is seeking.  Minny should cut their losses and move on from him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Draymond got scurred. :sarcastic:Stewart is younger and stronger and would …. Pardon my French, beat dat a$$…

As the kids say. 🤷‍♀️ 

Green didn't want none of that action, bawse.  That's why he was shaking his head so ferociously.  They were like, 'you wanna fite!'.  Dray was like, 'nononoknownononooo'.

Nice to see DET finish what we started atleast.

On another note, I passed by the MIL/TOR game and heard the sideline reporter recounting a conversation she had with FVV.  He said he was upset with his role.  Noted that Siakim and OG are having career years offensively which means less shots for him.  He has to adjust to it, etc.  Bbbbbut it's ok, I just have to get more rebs, assets, etc.

Hearing that and seeing how their season has inexplicably gone makes me think they have trouble on their hands. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Hearing that and seeing how their season has inexplicably gone makes me think they have trouble on their hands. 

That’s good. Maybe they can be sold for parts! Siakam and OG, I like those dudes. Chris “don’t call me Bobby” Boucher, your Precious!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s good. Maybe they can be sold for parts! Siakam and OG, I like those dudes. Chris “don’t call me Bobby” Boucher, your Precious!

Only problem is ego.  Who's ego?  Their POBO, Masai.  Can't be called a genius(sic) if you're having to punt mid-season on a team you put together with all your geniusness. 

Will he do the right thing (fire sale) or try to hold on?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, kg01 said:

Only problem is ego.  Who's ego?  Their POBO, Masai.  Can't be called a genius(sic) if you're having to punt mid-season on a team you put together with all your geniusness. 

Will he do the right thing (fire sale) or try to hold on?

Raps have too many guys that do the same thing.

• Like 2