• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Just watched PTI and this Pablo Torre dude says the Celtics have the best offense in the history of the NBA and that Al Horford signing an extension for 2/20 is bad for any other team but sooooo good for the Celts cuz they are sooooo good. I believe he called the entire Celtics roster an all star lineup. This dude was drooling 🤤 he was mighty thirsty. 

Don’t let this dude in the locker room man he might go for it. :er:

image.gif.a06d77db98e8087d34a4d3f6c794c3c3.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Just watched PTI ...

See, there's your first problem ....

Just say no to BSPN.

And I'm sick of these 'best offense in history' comments.  Every year there's a new one.  It's endemic of the way the league is, not indicative of how great they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

And I'm sick of these 'best offense in history'

We are through 22 games. This league has been around a 75+ years. 

Ya, step in the brakes every year there’s a new Cinderella yet if it was us they’d never say anything close to that narrative. 

Ya it was my fault for tuning into BSPN. I like PTI and that’s it. Hate Kornheiser but like Wilbon and they have some good chemistry but yesterday Wilbon was out and NO ISOLA!!! I prefer Isola/Wilbon, that would be my choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 12:49 PM, Spud2nique said:

Ya, step in the brakes every year there’s a new Cinderella yet if it was us they’d never say anything close to that narrative. 

Pretty sure we were the top offense for a large part of last year, if not all year, but you literally never heard it mentioned.

• Like 2

My arch nemesis @benhillboy throwed us this alley oop from the baseline ....

I mean, really? This fake baller out here lookin' like that dude you refuse to play with at the gym because he's OBVIOUSLY just walkin' and double dribblin' his way into all these highlights.

It's ridiculous and I've seen enough!  If you give average NBA players free reign to (not)dribble wherever they want, of course they're gonna look amazing.

This is like giving the Grizzzz 45 second shot clocks while everybody else gets 24.  This is giving Mempis 30 seconds to get across halfcourt but whistlin' their opponent for a violation after 6 seconds.

What a travesty.  The tweeter just keeps 'em comin'.  "Carry", "travel" ... over and over.

Ridiculous! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I miss the old school where you dribbled it. Occasionally in the past they have let some stuff go with guys like Iverson and White chocolate with the flare but nah..

ISE!

The sad thing is the fundamentals of the game are all disappearing as we speak or type. They change pivot feet, travel, carry, I mean wtf if I wanted that I’d go globe trotters.

#adamsilverisamoneyhungrysnake 🐍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I miss the old school where you dribbled it. Occasionally in the past they have let some stuff go with guys like Iverson and White chocolate with the flare but nah..

ISE!

The sad thing is the fundamentals of the game are all disappearing as we speak or type. They change pivot feet, travel, carry, I mean wtf if I wanted that I’d go globe trotters.

#adamsilverisamoneyhungrysnake 🐍 

In case anyone thinks it's gonna change w.r.t. Morant, remember the Kyrie/nike situation. 

Kyrie is on the outs with nike and guess who's set to replace him?  Yep, it's Morant.

Kyrie, by far, is the best selling basketball shoe.  And is worn, by far, by the most nba players.  He sells more shoes than KD, Lebron, whoever.  I think, don't quote me on this, he sells more shoes than KD and James combined - I'm not 100% sure on that but you get the point.  Nike hit a gold mine with his shoes, so they jettisoning him is a seismic shift in the shoe world.

I say that all to say, if you thought the league had incentive to prop Morant up before becoming Nikes hopeful golden goose, you ain't see nothin yet.

They might just let him not have to dribble as long as he can dunk.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, kg01 said:

My arch nemesis @benhillboy throwed us this alley oop from the baseline ....

I mean, really? This fake baller out here lookin' like that dude you refuse to play with at the gym because he's OBVIOUSLY just walkin' and double dribblin' his way into all these highlights.

It's ridiculous and I've seen enough!  If you give average NBA players free reign to (not)dribble wherever they want, of course they're gonna look amazing.

This is like giving the Grizzzz 45 second shot clocks while everybody else gets 24.  This is giving Mempis 30 seconds to get across halfcourt but whistlin' their opponent for a violation after 6 seconds.

What a travesty.  The tweeter just keeps 'em comin'.  "Carry", "travel" ... over and over.

Ridiculous! 

what fresh hell is this - he is blatantly 'walking around with the ball'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

what fresh hell is this - he is blatantly 'walking around with the ball'

In a word, 'yes'.

In fairness, I've seen Trae do some of this nonsense but not as blatantly as all this.

The guy that put thus together is perfect in his commentary too.

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s like learning how a hot dog 🌭 is made. 😂 

Haha, if people saw the stuff that goes into them things... methinks sales would tank immediately. 

As someone who's been to a couple slaughterhouses ..... whew, the less you know the better.

• Haha 2

• Moderators

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

In a word, 'yes'.

In fairness, I've seen Trae do some of this nonsense but not as blatantly as all this.

The guy that put thus together is perfect in his commentary too.

Haha, if people saw the stuff that goes into them things... methinks sales would tank immediately. 

As someone who's been to a couple slaughterhouses ..... whew, the less you know the better.

I thought parts is parts?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This analogy can also be related to my view of how I’m feeling about us. Sure there’s drama 🎭 but I don’t wanna hear it 🙉 JUST COMPETE AND BEAT TEAMS YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT. Talent is there.

ps No way lil pudgy Jalen can stay with Trae speed. He’s going for 60 tonight! If I’m Trae I’m mad 😡 at everyone. All I care about is a W! 

• Like 1

Brittney Griner released!!

Thats the great news 🗞️

The bad, the U.S. made a trade to get her home. The trade was for this man.

First thing Brittney gonna do is hug her family and friends and vape 💨 herself silly 🙃 (not necessarily in that order).

Again, extremely happy to have her home but there is now a madman terrorist extraordinaire out there again.

Don’t break rules in other countries. It’s just stupid. 

32229AA1-89EF-4BFD-AAE0-9538AAC43D1D.jpeg

6EF74894-0585-456C-A1E9-C85088725FEF.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 1:58 PM, kg01 said:

Sorry but it's not smart for any Americans to be over there right now.  Certainly not high-profile ones.

We should send Lebron. :meowth:Uhhhh uhhhhh to get things straight over there.

Can you imagine Lebron stuck in Russia. I bet that big boy act would drop real quick and he’d be a lil crybaby. 🤣 

I think guys like Lebron, Dellavedover, Grayson Allen, hell, send Curry too, he’s a great guy….

Glad to have Brit home. She got really really lucky. I honestly didn’t think they would strike a deal to let that terrorist free. Crazy stuff.

Now that she's home ..... can we admit this trade was like the Nets trading all them picks for old a** Pierce/Garnett?  Russia fleeced us.

Hope this merchant guy is on the verge of alzheimers or something or a lotta folks gonna die now that he's free. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Now that she's home ..... can we admit this trade was like the Nets trading all them picks for old a** Pierce/Garnett?  Russia fleeced us.

Hope this merchant guy is on the verge of alzheimers or something or a lotta folks gonna die now that he's free. 

Billy Knight would have left her in Russia because she wasn’t a 6’8” small forward 😂..

Too soon… ahhhhh camaaaaaaannnnn guyyyyyyy she’s home we can giggle 🤭 a lil. 

Do we get a future prisoner exchange consideration for this deal?  My bad I gotta stop 🛑 😂 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Now that she's home .

Wait a sec… she failed the physical. Trade rescinded. Everybody go back to your original teams… 

:laugh1:

• Haha 2