• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry there’s no excuse for a ref to miss this. These refs are wayfair refs Adam Silver hired they suuuuck!!!

What the hell?  That's really absurd.  Was that not reviewable.  

So NBA?  Are your refs incompetent or corrupt?  There isn't another option.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

So NBA?  Are your refs incompetent or corrupt?  There isn't another option.

Corrupt. They wanna save the Warriors season early on. It’s pretty gross 🤢 

Adam Sliverrrr be dirty involved in start up money in the Bay Area. The 30 for 30 will come out in 10 years about all this dirtiness going on in the bay. I guarantee you it’s something and it’s dirtier than Tim Don the Lakers bum red from 2002 who screwed the Kings.

• Premium Member

These two need to have ZERO contact!

New video obtained by TMZ Sports shows Miles Bridges’ ex did appear to attempt to break into his residence back in October — slamming a hose nozzle against the NBA star’s door repeatedly as he tried to hold it closed. The footage was captured on Oct. 12 … after Mychelle Johnson allegedly brought over the couple’s two kids in an attempt to get inside Bridges’ L.A. rental home to speak with him. Bridges, however, said in court docs this week he wanted no part of contact with her — saying he wasn’t allowed to talk to her due to court orders that were given to him after he was charged with felony domestic violence for his alleged role in a June altercation with the woman.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

is Bridges NBA career over?   It'd be nice if the league could help folks, him and his wife and kids.  Maybe they are i don't know. 

He took a plea, avoided jail time.  If he is signed by a team, he will probably be suspended for X number of games.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He took a plea, avoided jail time.  If he is signed by a team, he will probably be suspended for X number of games.

I just hope if he signs that NBA will do mandatory therapy for all of them.   Almost all the time there are reasons people do this and they need help.   And the kids need help right now.  

• Like 1

ISE Alert ....

DAL: They keep telling me the mvp front-runner resides in Central TX but .... dey strugglin' the be .500 rn.  When does winning matter?

Folks talk about Trae being bad off the ball, but the Texan basically plays the Ant Edwards role when he's off ball (just stands).  Odd that gets ignored.

MIN: Just how stuck are they?  The twin towers thing has ... uh, not gone well.  But what can they do?  Can't trade Towns this year, iiuc, due to the deal he signed (heard this somewhere and was shocked by it).  So you're stuck with him.  Can't trade Gobert.

Edwards has seen enough.  Has he been given too much too soon?  Surely towns criticizing edwards' eating habits in the media was received like getting can goods in your Halloween candy.  But what can they do?

End of the day, Finch will probably get fired.  Now you're starting from 0 ... again.

MIA: Whats wrong with the Heet?  Lack of talent.  Plain and simple.  Adebayo was billed as a max guy but he's just 'good'.  That works when you have a #1.  They don't.  Lowry's just a year older, not better.  Herro is a 6th man.  Robinson got paid and forgot how to play consistently.  Now, all the top guys are middling, which puts too much pressure on the reserves.  Now their warts are magnified.  At the end of the day, you're now strugglin' to beat the Hirnets and Pacers of the world.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

DAL: They keep telling me the mvp front-runner resides in Central TX but .... dey strugglin' the be .500 rn.  When does winning matter?

How’s Texaschick :huh: NOT TOO GOOD! :laugh:

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

MIN

2003 was the last good year there.. sorry Soth.

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

End of the day, Finch will probably get fired.  Now you're starting from 0 ... again.

Story of their lives.

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

MIA: Whats wrong with the Heet? 

What’s your BIL’s number? I’ll 📞 and inquire about it… 

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lack of talent.  Plain and simple. 

{hanging up phone 📞}…

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lowry's just a

What is “BURGER LOVER” for $800? :aaa:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My guy Sam Mitchell just dropped a truth bomb regarding coaching.  When asked about a different coach getting Embiid to get in shape, basically said no coach can make any player do anything they don't already wanna do.

Asked if Giannis, Steph, etc have to be coached on effort?  No.  Why?  Because it's not about the player they are, it's about the person they are (oof).  They're gonna give max effort regardless of the coach.

Then asked about struggling teams.  Why does the coach in DAL, LAL, and other inexplicably bad teams struggle to get effort (specifically on defense)?  "Look at their best player." (Uneven effort on d)

Made me cringe a bit considering our ... eh, I'm not gonna go there.  Just happy Mary is here and is apparently a vocal presence.  We've seen his imprint already, hope *ahem* everyone buys in.

• Like 3

That's abusive, @Spud2nique.  Facebook cyberbullying you.  Fun fact, I have never had a Facebook account.

On another note, in the Suns' continued efforts to drum up interest in the non-existent Crowder trade market, the latest rumor is the Bux "shopping" Grayson Allen.  Talk about bottom-barrell shoppin'.  Soon they'll realize they just need to waive the guy.  

• Haha 1