• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

That's abusive, @Spud2nique.  Facebook cyberbullying you.  Fun fact, I have never had a Facebook account.

On another note, in the Suns' continued efforts to drum up interest in the non-existent Crowder trade market, the latest rumor is the Bux "shopping" Grayson Allen.  Talk about bottom-barrell shoppin'.  Soon they'll realize they just need to waive the guy.  

Coincidence that their salaries match? I think not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Bux "shopping" Grayson Allen.  Talk about bottom-barrell shoppin'.  Soon they'll realize they just need to waive the guy.

I hope he doesn’t catch on anywhere again although he will most likely. This would be great actually Giannis is too classy and genuine a dude to be around that demented circus monkey. Hope they send him to the Horcats. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's abusive,

And the dude in the group, the headliner is: I see no lies…

image.gif.fadefa3303e3cb37c5a47531eca2c84b.gif

I have enough friend fire 🔥 drills at squawk, I don’t need to enter their world 🌎… which mind you is a horrible land these days. Long gone are the glory days. I mean, they always gonna be an attraction just because of LA, but I’m enjoying this right now. The end of the Lebron era is looming. Ant 🐜 isn’t a top 75.. etc. And their fans, shout out to those arrogant fckers! Always acting mighty and high, well not right now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

On another Note:

Thybulle - what a fall off he has had. He was the it thing for a minute.

I saw that coming a mile away.  Guy's a nothing on offense and an over-gambler on defense.  Once dudes learned not to fall for the thingy where he tapped the ball from behind on drives, he had no plan B.  His lofty defensive rep was never earned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's still early but have things gone south in Minny this quickly?  Was PatBev really the glue that held them together? @Sothron

I was against the trade for Gobert because of the crazy price tag for him. Pat Bev and Vanderbilt were the defensive glue and the two guys that talked on defense all game. You can never put a stat on heart and energy and those guys are 99 rating in 2k talk in both those categories. Giving them up AND all the first rounders in that trade was insanity.

I've watched several TWolves games this year and other than Gobert talking I don't see anyone else talking or trying to get guys to buy in on defense. DLo has regressed and its once again become the KAT and Ant try to save the team every game instead of all 10 rotation guys last season stepping up.

This is the most disappointing season for me as TWolf fan since I started rooting for them when they drafted Starbury. That tells you that A. I'm old and B. I had realistic expectations for some truly awful seasons in the past. This season was supposed to be the next step up into a championship contender that they haven't had since the 2003/4 season with KG, Sam I Am, Wally and Spree.

• Like 1

How CHA and DET combine for 76 wins ...

When they feature players ....

Eggsperts tell us are better than our guy....

Pistons roster isn't this bad ....

HorCats roster isn't either .....

Know what else "isn't" .....

Ball or Cade isn't better than Trae .....

(notta typo) 

• Like 1

Wake up @Spud2nique, the guy AD says he's not 'sold' on Atlanta yet.  Says it's not about the Hawks but more about other teams he thinks will get better when healthy.  Which teams ....

PHI, BKN, MIA, CHI ....

uh, wtf?  BKN?  Really?  Miami?  Sheesh.  PHI?  Come on.  Chicago?  Now he just trolli-polli-olli.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Wake up @Spud2nique, the guy AD says he's not 'sold' on Atlanta yet.  Says it's not about the Hawks but more about other teams he thinks will get better when healthy.  Which teams ....

PHI, BKN, MIA, CHI ....

uh, wtf?  BKN?  Really?  Miami?  Sheesh.  PHI?  Come on.  Chicago?  Now he just trolli-polli-olli.

I’m up! I been workin on my middy’s all day cuz Nique said it was important. I got range but..

AD? AD who?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Antonio Davis nbaradio.  Kam said he wass wrong ti put the Hawks so low.

NOOOOOOO!!! Man, I thought AD was wit us! I like that dude he’s from my part of the hoods in Oaktown. Initially I thought you meant Anthony Davis.. lol I said why they asking him? :scratch:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

NOOOOOOO!!! Man, I thought AD was wit us! I like that dude he’s from my part of the hoods in Oaktown. Initially I thought you meant Anthony Davis.. lol I said why they asking him? :scratch:

He suspect sometimes but overall is indeed ok.  His argument was that some teams could get better.  Was totally dismissive of the Hawks tho.  Bitter cause his PeliCan'ts stink, for the most part. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He suspect sometimes but overall is indeed ok.  His argument was that some teams could get better.  Was totally dismissive of the Hawks tho.  Bitter cause his PeliCan'ts stink, for the most part. 

Oh wait, Antonio Daniels. :laugh1: Ok I thought you meant Antonio Davis the X Pacer Raptor. 🤣 Wow, we aren’t here 👀 👀 today are we?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh wait, Antonio Daniels. :laugh1: Ok I thought you meant Antonio Davis the X Pacer Raptor. 🤣 Wow, we aren’t here 👀👀 today are we?

Not our fault.  Too many AD's. 

On another note .... I got my eye on MIN.  They got problems, I think.  And it ain't just Towns 'n Rudy.  Their new franchise guy is showing bad signs..... 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1