• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

I'm just saying, folks need to keep that same energy when talking about other disappointing teams.

MIA was supposed to be all that and chips.

DAL was supposed to be great with an MVP.

GSW has injuries now, but we're middling even before that.

UTA is fading just like I knew they would.

Folks picked WAS and CHI to do something but they're just j.a.g. teams.

Look at TOR.  Folks told me they had "championship DNA", but they're suckin'.  Look like the only 'DNA' they got is "do not advance" unless prime-Kawhi is on the roster. 

Not saying we're beyond reproach, just highlighting it's not just us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm just saying, folks need to keep that same energy when talking about other disappointing teams.

MIA was supposed to be all that and chips.

DAL was supposed to be great with an MVP.

GSW has injuries now, but we're middling even before that.

UTA is fading just like I knew they would.

Folks picked WAS and CHI to do something but they're just j.a.g. teams.

Look at TOR.  Folks told me they had "championship DNA", but they're suckin'.  Look like the only 'DNA' they got is "do not advance" unless prime-Kawhi is on the roster. 

Not saying we're beyond reproach, just highlighting it's not just us.

Like, I think MacD said - we get to see Trae's flaws up close and personal, we only see highlights of the others, not their lowlights.

• Like 2

Who you? :huh:

This is getting awkwardly funny 😆 

Tyrese Haliburton on Wally Szczerbiak: I couldn't tell you what he did as a basketball player

i_ad_26_8e_tyrese-haliburton.png?w=190

Tyrese Haliburton thinks Wally Szczerbiak just wants attention. Szczerbiak, an analyst for the Knicks on MSG Network, ripped the Pacers guard Haliburton on Sunday’s postgame show, calling him a “wannabe, fake All-Star” following Indiana’s 109-106 loss to the Knicks in Indianapolis. During an interview with Bleacher Report’s Taylor Rooks on Wednesday, Haliburton was asked what he did to Szczerbiak to draw the criticism. “I have no clue,” Haliburton said. “I know the name Wally Szczerbiak, but I couldn’t tell you where he played. I couldn’t tell you what he did as a basketball player. I don’t know.”

• Haha 2

🐍 

i_76_87_99_kevin-durant.png?w=190

Michael Scotto: Kevin Durant has passed Tim Duncan for 15th place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list with 26,498 points and counting. Dominique Wilkins is next on the list with 26,668 points. pic.twitter.com/3SVKxDNB1x

via TwitterMikeAScotto

Not Nique 😢 

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

60/21/10

Ok that was impressive. 

No doubt.  Although it's fun to watch the rebounds.   Now I know this is salty as hell and i don't begrudge Luka anything.  The dude is amazing but....

Getting Luka rebounds is an amazing organizational decision but if i'm a big on that team i don't like the way it suppresses my own numbers and earning potential.  I guess that's why their bigs are all 30 year old journeymen outside of Wood who's the only one allowed to get boards.  I mean guys literally box out their guy to create space for Luka to step in and grab the rebound.   They don't even lift their arms to get it. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No doubt.  Although it's fun to watch the rebounds.   Now I know this is salty as hell and i don't begrudge Luka anything.  The dude is amazing but....

Getting Luka rebounds is an amazing organizational decision but if i'm a big on that team i don't like the way it suppresses my own numbers and earning potential.  I guess that's why their bigs are all 30 year old journeymen outside of Wood who's the only one allowed to get boards.  I mean guys literally box out their guy to create space for Luka to step in and grab the rebound.   They don't even lift their arms to get it. 

Fully agree. I hate artificial stats. Luka isn’t a wuss I’ll give him that but 21 boards… nah, foos helped pad his stats. 

You know what, I’m not all that impressed now! Thanks 🙏🏿 Mac! 😃 #saltycrewback #welikesalt 🧂 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ayo @Spud2nique, we need to discuss Killian Hayes ....

So .. (long pause) ... the ISE doesn't condone the violence buuuut ... if youre a cheapshot artist like Mo Wagner...

Let's just say 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'. 

Mo has made racist comments in the past. He’s a cheap shot artist, and he’s askew (not Vincent) aka weird dude. 

I don’t even think he won a stupid prize, he faked it. I hate that dude..

and speaking of dudes we hate…

• Like 2

This turd 💩… I mean, does this dude have psychological issues from his childhood? I swear he almost wants someone to beat that a$$. I hate Mo but I honestly hate this dude even more..

ps Boban is like the sweetest guy in the world 🌎 with the tiniest hands 🖐️. Everybody loves Boban! 

Mo Wagner

Grayson Allen

Pat Beverly 

ISE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i_ad_4c_bc_james-dolan.png?w=190

Typically, if you run a hospitality-based business, you have people you want in your building and maybe some people you need to eject from your building. What the Knicks have is bizarre and less binary. At MSG, fans are categorized according to a scale, pertaining mostly to people they dislike, which corresponds to a range of punishments. Here’s a summary of the MSG code system. 0: Do not admit 1: VIP (the only good code) 2: We know you’re in building at all times 3: Conversation with person letting them know they know there in the building 4: Conversation letting them know what they did is not tolerated and not accepted 5: Ban

Thoughts on Dolan…

Hey Adam Silver what’s up with the Knicks and Dolan, can’t you do anything?

snake Sliver 🐍- Huh? {head turnt money 💰 rollin in}

Hey Sliver, weird stuff in the Bay Area with Warriors.. why do they keep going far with bummies on their squad?

snake Sliver 🐍- Huh? {money 💰}

And on that note 📝

Media