• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

I think I spotted the German Keebler elf 🧝‍♀️… mad early this year. Why is everything happening so fast? Is Dennis gonna wrap gifts 🎁 for Papa Phil Jackson to put under the Laker Tree 🌲? Is Russell Westbrook the grinch? 

Most importantly, I realize we hate the Celts first and foremost but who’s kinda lovin the crap in Laker town? I mean let’s face it, lotta good years for them so younger teams kinda owning them early on has been a joy to watch. 

367D7817-F3BE-47F3-BC3C-4496732819CA.jpeg

and their fans.. :laugh: delusional. I realize Facebook is prolly not the cream of the crop, but Laker fans be that casual dumbfcks. These comments are as if they could have been stated in 2012, 1989, 1776.. 

15CDCEE6-6BCC-46D1-8E2F-C34E29AE5A52.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique

Does “not being human” include missing huge FT’s down the stretch of games? (Asking for a friend ..possibly @kg01 but who wants to know? :er:)

i_60_bc_3b_ja-morant.png?w=190

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2022 at 9:15 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Montreal started this whole thing. 

Eddie Johnson eviscerated montrose on nbaradio.  Basically said this is why he's bouncing from team to team and has gone from a nice prospect to a perpetual bench warmer.  This was a chance for him to work with the arguable best in the game - which Giannis offered to do! - instead he decided to play Billy bada**.

Said giannis is a guy that couldn't shoot outside 3 feet until he worked.  Montrose still can't shoot outside 3 feet so why not work with someone who's had similar issues?

True, giannis shoudlnt have knocked over the ladder.  It fell pretty close to a kid - some say that was his son too - and could've been a lot worse.  But this was the fault of montrose.  Oh and the other Billy bada** photographer.  Which, as several nba guys said, is total bull for him to refuse to move.  Those guys supposedly are told to move for players postgame shooting.  Likely that guy will lose his job.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Does “not being human” include missing huge FT’s down the stretch of games? (Asking for a friend ..possibly @kg01 but who wants to know? :er:)

i_60_bc_3b_ja-morant.png?w=190

My eyes rolled so hard I gave myself a migraine.  "I'm not human, blah, blah, blah.."

Holy 'read my own press clippings', batman.  Actually, no, i take that back.  If you see how hitchy and robotic his jumpshot is, maybe he is a cyborg. 

• Haha 2

Not you but Brown ya. Don’t group yourself in.

i_f0_1c_c3_jayson-tatum.png?w=190

In any case, the Celtics have essentially been daring opponents to keep up with them. Sometimes, Smart said, that may mean that the Celtics give up an extra offensive rebound or two as they look to break out and run. “When you’re not really boxing out as much and having as many guys stay back, your defense is going to take a hit,” Smart said. “But we’re going to get it together.” For his part, Tatum has clearly taken another step as a defender by averaging a career-best 1.2 blocks a game. He recently described himself and Brown as “two of the best two-way players in the league.”

On 11/26/2022 at 9:40 AM, Spud2nique said:

Haha, "new" daddy.  Funny how folks never bring up his momma was bangin' some dude behind Del's back.

55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Aye @kg01 what size you wear bro? #xmaswishlist 

🏃‍♀️ 

DC7090F1-4A2A-4A28-816C-C3A63EAD80C9.jpeg

Ooh, I see you're the one messin with sasquatch now huh?

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, macdaddy said:

This gesture and is the dumbest and most worn out in all of basketball.   Ready for it to be retired. 

Hit a little too close to home, macd?  Or should I say "Tiny"? 🤓

Kidding.  This one and the 'I'm too skrong' arm flex after hitting a layup through mild contact.  Retire those. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hit a little too close to home, macd?  Or should I say "Tiny"? 🤓

Kidding.  This one and the 'I'm too skrong' arm flex after hitting a layup through mild contact.  Retire those. 

You want to celebrate a single basket then make it good.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6232f63c83b8313

Or like this

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif?fit=360%252C

just kidding

• Haha 2