• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bkn is a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

I got my popcorn ready tho.  I mean, since it ain't us. 

Do they need any matches…

:spiteful: I got a whole complementary set from every restaurant I’ve ever been to since 1986. How bout a Peppermill Lake Tahoe one? Always a solid restaurant. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Marcus Smart not happy with Udoka to Nets: It's tough, it makes no sense, we wish he was here

i_78_18_3f_marcus-smart.png?w=190
According to league sources, Udoka was suspended because of an improper relationship with a subordinate team employee. He was replaced by interim coach Joe Mazzulla. “His name got slandered and slaughtered and it was ‘He’ll probably never coach again,’ ” Marcus Smart said. “And a couple of months later, now he’s possibly going to be the coach of one of our biggest rivals? “It’s tough. It makes no sense. But we can’t control that. We have to control what we can, and I love the team here. I love the coaching staff. I love Joe.”

– via Boston Globe

Celtics guard Marcus Smart said that when coach Ime Udoka was suspended for a year in September because of violations of organizational policies, he was given the impression that Udoka, who guided the team to the NBA Finals last June, would be back next season. So he was surprised and disappointed Tuesday when he saw that Udoka, according to multiple reports, will soon be named Steve Nash’s replacement as head coach of the Nets. “Obviously, we wish he was here,” Smart told the Globe Wednesday. “We have no control over that. It definitely sucks. I guess it was deemed that whatever happened was enough for him not to be the coach here, but I guess not enough for him [not] to be a coach anywhere else, obviously.”

– via Boston Globe
  • Thanks 1

But some respect 🫡 on Sir Charles. Klay be dunzo, that D is slooooww reaaaaactiinnnggg and he missed the game winning jumper! :cheer:

Capture the point scrub fans!!! :laugh1: :laugh1::laugh1: they were ready too! I don’t know why they SCREAAAAAMMM POST 2014 fans too.

0D9E5144-14D7-4045-85CF-E5643E90E287.jpeg

B08540C6-D5B6-489D-A22E-FB4D2552A4B6.jpeg

15E30738-03E8-4EFF-902C-B2CDE89FE438.jpeg

image.gif.00f6f620bf2b0ecc2716f8f65df74ef1.gif

BBC3650C-1F93-4C32-BB79-572C4E1E5BA7.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

But some respect 🫡 on Sir Charles. Klay be dunzo, that D is slooooww reaaaaactiinnnggg and he missed the game winning jumper! :cheer:

Capture the point scrub fans!!! :laugh1: :laugh1::laugh1: they were ready too! I don’t know why they SCREAAAAAMMM POST 2014 fans too.

0D9E5144-14D7-4045-85CF-E5643E90E287.jpeg

B08540C6-D5B6-489D-A22E-FB4D2552A4B6.jpeg

15E30738-03E8-4EFF-902C-B2CDE89FE438.jpeg

image.gif.00f6f620bf2b0ecc2716f8f65df74ef1.gif

BBC3650C-1F93-4C32-BB79-572C4E1E5BA7.jpeg

Hey @JayBirdHawk you seen Grandpa triple single Jamal gone grey beard Green with envy lately? 

image.gif.39f801ba1bafb20521301d09dafdb587.gif

Spud 🥔 🎤 (karaoke night; @kg01 is doing Neil Diamond 💎 after this with Sweet Caroline)

Spud: {throat clear} 🎤 

HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAVEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN….. I’M INNNNNN HEEEAAAAVVVVVVEEENNNN… :meowth: Daaaannnnccceeeeee withhhhh meee!!! I want my arms about you. The charrrrmsss about you..

{mic drop} 🏃‍♀️ 

ps Burd don’t send that mama kitty I ain’t ready to go home yet. :huh:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey @JayBirdHawk you seen Grandpa triple single Jamal gone grey beard Green with envy lately? 

image.gif.39f801ba1bafb20521301d09dafdb587.gif

Spud 🥔🎤 (karaoke night; @kg01 is doing Neil Diamond 💎 after this with Sweet Caroline)

Spud: {throat clear} 🎤 

HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAVEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN….. I’M INNNNNN HEEEAAAAVVVVVVEEENNNN… :meowth: Daaaannnnccceeeeee withhhhh meee!!! I want my arms about you. The charrrrmsss about you..

{mic drop} 🏃‍♀️ 

ps Burd don’t send that mama kitty I ain’t ready to go home yet. :huh:

Karaoke night?  Neil Diamond?

Cue up Heartlight, pass me a mic, get off the stage .... witness greatness. 

😎

• Haha 2

On 11/1/2022 at 9:10 PM, Spud2nique said:

I don’t get Kyrie, they just said he has over 2 million followers on social media? Wow. Lotta dumb folks out there. 

So Kyrie goes to Boston and says he doesn’t like those people (totally get it) but then comes to Brooklyn as does it all over again.

Now he’s an anti semite? If he doesn’t like Jewish people, why on God’s green earth would he go to NY of all places. 🤦‍♀️ 

Kyrie is a 🤡. Ya whatever he’s controversial, I’m so sick of these players these days.

He should push anti-white sentiments like that bimbo Sunny from The View and he would be fine.

I don't know about this movie... It's on Amazon? Bezos... Why hasn't he removed it if is that bad?

I think a lot of this steams from the jab thing.

Don't disobey the government or corporations or they will look for any reason to ostrisize.

I think Irving is goofy in many respects, but I can understand that and still see what the main motives behind this are.

1 hour ago, Plainview1981 said:

He should push anti-white sentiments like that bimbo Sunny from The View and he would be fine.

I don't know about this movie... It's on Amazon? Bezos... Why hasn't he removed it if is that bad?

I think a lot of this steams from the jab thing.

Don't disobey the government or corporations or they will look for any reason to ostrisize.

I think Irving is goofy in many respects, but I can understand that and still see what the main motives behind this are.

Grey area here. I mean people are saying now that they are taking away is basic freedom of speech rights. I don’t know, Irving always tryin to stir stuff up. 

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Grey area here. I mean people are saying now that they are taking away is basic freedom of speech rights. I don’t know, Irving always tryin to stir stuff up. 

The dude donated and all of this stuff. There is no point on apologizing anyway. The same people are going to continue hating you, but they're still going to come after you anytime you say something they disagree with also.

The days of people bowing to corporations and these opportunistic advocacy groups needs to come to an end.

Edited by Plainview1981

12 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

The dude donated and all of this stuff. There is no point on apologizing anyway. The same people are going to continue hating you, but they're still going to come after you anytime you say something they disagree with also.

The days of people bowing to corporations and these opportunistic advocacy groups needs to come to an end.

Wow, this my be the 2nd time I’ve agreed with you in the last 16 years. :laugh1: You may have a point here. I’ve always been anti government that’s for damn sure. Corrupted folks, politicians, all that Jazz.

• Like 1

For anyone confused about why nba players are silent on kyries latest thing, it's fairly simple.  NBA players have been vocal on issues that have happened for which justice has, historically, not been served.  They're trying to shed light where oftentimes offenders just wait for the dust to settle then move on unscathed.

The reason it seems (keyword) that they're preachy and vocal on everything is that there are sooooo many instances where justice goes undone.  It feels excessive to people who are tired of hearing it, but that's not the players' fault.  That's society's fault.  Stop unfairly applying justice to folks without money and there would be no need for them to speak out.  That's the 'fix'.

Kyrie is being held accountable for this circumstance he's created for himself.  There's literally nothing the NBA players need to say or do.

It's funny.  All the people who claim theyre "tired" of players speaking out are now clamoring for them to speak now.

Smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

WE WANT MORE!!! WE WANT MORE!!!! KLAY (Eis fo langunagaskaa FOGULIGHTDANNAAAA ABBRA KADABRA.. :huh: It’s my first spell.. gimme a break). :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MUAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I’L SEE YOU IN HELL KERR! :meowth: Cry baby Klay, cryyyyyyt baby cryyyyyyt (sorry I just rewatched Xmas story and the bully is funny)..

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34966842/steve-kerr-anticipates-warriors-rebounding-winless-road-trip

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

For anyone confused about why nba players are silent on kyries latest thing, it's fairly simple.  NBA players have been vocal on issues that have happened for which justice has, historically, not been served.  They're trying to shed light where oftentimes offenders just wait for the dust to settle then move on unscathed.

The reason it seems (keyword) that they're preachy and vocal on everything is that there are sooooo many instances where justice goes undone.  It feels excessive to people who are tired of hearing it, but that's not the players' fault.  That's society's fault.  Stop unfairly applying justice to folks without money and there would be no need for them to speak out.  That's the 'fix'.

Kyrie is being held accountable for this circumstance he's created for himself.  There's literally nothing the NBA players need to say or do.

It's funny.  All the people who claim theyre "tired" of players speaking out are now clamoring for them to speak now.

Smh

The SJW virtue signaling is part of the corporate structure now.

That's why the bimbo from the view can go on the TV and basically refer to a race of people as cockroaches and no real pushback.

The demands of "Accountability" are very selective.

If Kyrie had said in an interview what Sunny said on The View this wouldn't be happening.

He wouldn't be getting condemned by corporate sellouts like Shaq, Barkley and LeBron.

Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1