• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member

Owner Robert Sarver on Wednesday announced that he has begun the process to sell both the NBA's Phoenix Suns and WNBA's Phoenix Mercury franchises.

"As a man of faith, I believe in atonement and the path to forgiveness," Sarver said in a statement Wednesday. "I expected that the commissioner's one-year suspension would provide the time for me to focus, make amends and remove my personal controversy from the teams that I and so many fans love.

"But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible -- that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Owner Robert Sarver on Wednesday announced that he has begun the process to sell both the NBA's Phoenix Suns and WNBA's Phoenix Mercury franchises.

"As a man of faith, I believe in atonement and the path to forgiveness," Sarver said in a statement Wednesday. "I expected that the commissioner's one-year suspension would provide the time for me to focus, make amends and remove my personal controversy from the teams that I and so many fans love.

"But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible -- that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury."

Congrats Suns organization and fans. 

This is going to be interesting. How is this Ben thing going to end?

i_16_c0_ec_ben-simmons.png?w=190

“It’s interesting…we (as a society) say that we support mental health, but when someone expresses and comments on a situation in which their mental health was compromised, people make fun of him,” one commenter wrote. “I’m glad he spoke up about it, took accountability for his part, and ultimately did what’s best for him.” That caused Austin Rivers, son of the Sixers coach and a Denver Nuggets guard, to jump into the fray. “Bro you actually believe this dude?” he replied. “If y’all only knew…”

Goofball clown 🤡 should have started there. Dwight’s true NBA career died after Orlando, he’s got the numbers but in a passionless career to say the least.

Now fake wrestling, that’s more of the real Dwight. Aka 🤡 

Dwight Howard still interested in joining WWE

i_38_56_77_dwight-howard.png?w=190

Dwight Howard tells TMZ Sports he’s dead serious about his interest in joining the WWE — explaining he’d trade the basketball court for the wrestling ring this year if the offer was right. Howard showed back in July he certainly has the chops to cut it in the squared circle — delivering an epic promo after crashing a WWE tryout in Nashville.

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Zion looking slim and trim...CJ not so much :er:.

I wonder if the Pels got a glimpse before giving him that extension :huh:  what your boy doing @kg01....he been eating the food they hide from Zion? 😆 

Told you @kg01 Zion different. He wasn’t gonna stay big, not him.

• Moderators
On 9/21/2022 at 2:09 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

What an asshat.  Yeah it's the current unforgiving climate that's to blame here.  I'm sure he'll have it tough enjoying his billions.   Just imagine that he wrote this statement and chose to put that in it.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Still can't get right.

Wheres all the folks that kept telling us Isaac was great and Collins was garbage?

I kept telling those eggsperts that it didn't matter how good Isaac was because he's never healthy.

I guess those eggsperts are out back with the folks telling us Reddish was the 2nd coming....

At this point, is isaac even a real person?  Can anyone prove he is?

• Thanks 2