• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

STOP 🛑 THE WATER 💦 WASTE!!!!!

I’d like to throw Billy Beane under the bus 🚌 on this as well. 

I give passes to the Kardashian’s (you never know what’s going on down there maybe they need to fight the disease 🦠 down there with excess water 🤷‍♀️ 

Pass given to Kevin Hart too. I can just see his lil a$$ giggling 🤭 in a tub 🛀 all day 🤣.

Oh, Stallone gets a pass too, all that workin out takes a lot outta Rocky. 🥊 

So, this is all on cover boy D Wade. Whatchu doin there Bud? Mind if I peep 👀 your backyard there sir? Smells green AF. HEY, slap 👋 Jax Stephen here too wtffff, SNOOP???? Whatchu doin in Wade backyard? Martha Stewie?????

Oh hewwwwlll nawwww, this a puff n puff party ain’t it? :huh:

i_a3_20_bd_dwyane-wade.png?w=190

According to documents obtained by the Los Angeles Times from the Las Virgenes Municipal Water District, several celebrities were issued “notices of exceedance” stating that they had surpassed 150 percent of their monthly water budget at least four times since the district issued new rules to combat the drought at the end of last year. The excessive water usage notices were sent out in May and June, and according to the Times, among those recipients were Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Kevin Hart, Sylvester Stallone, and former NBA star Dwyane Wade.

“They have other things in mind”.. :er: like what, datin ya mudder! 🤭 

They ain’t got jack $hit in mind ok.

i_91_2a_a1_yuta-watanabe.png?w=190

Nets Daily: What people tend to miss re Watanabe signing is, like the Sumner signing, it gives Nets more roster flexibility. The issue is not whether it’s a “camp” signing. The issue (which should be clear) is that Nets feel they need that flexibility because they have other things in mind.

via TwitterNetsDaily

3 dudes debating greatest modern day athlete.. (last 100 years). Guy said BRADY! Hands down (wearing a Brady shirt 👕).. other one says Kelly Slater.. 😐 and the other says Jordan. The Jordan sensible dude wasn’t with them and he left and they made fun of him? Wtfff

You make fun of the guy who was right.

If not, Muhammad Ali.

Muhammad Ali

Mike

Tom Shady.

ISE!!!

ps Racism is alive and well. I see it daily. Even on the road, some people don’t let you in and love not doing so. It’s hilarious and sad. I need to live among more diverse a$$ people damn.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

3 dudes debating greatest modern day athlete.. (last 100 years). Guy said BRADY! Hands down (wearing a Brady shirt 👕).. other one says Kelly Slater.. 😐 and the other says Jordan. The Jordan sensible dude wasn’t with them and he left and they made fun of him? Wtfff

You make fun of the guy who was right.

If not, Muhammad Ali.

Muhammad Ali

Mike

Tom Shady.

ISE!!!

ps Racism is alive and well. I see it daily. Even on the road, some people don’t let you in and love not doing so. It’s hilarious and sad. I need to live among more diverse a$$ people damn.

I mean I'd say Gretzky before i'd pick Brady.  Seriously.   But hell you've got Serena, Bo Jackson, Reynaldo, Bolt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Can RJ be traded now after signing the extension?  

Yes, but he's now a poison pill contract.

......in the case of Barrett, if the Knicks still wanted to trade the 22-year-old in a package for Mitchell, they would be sending out $10.9 million (Barrett's salary for the final year of his rookie contract) to the Jazz but would have to receive $26.2 million, which is Barrett's average salary over the next five years.

Step right up and beat MJ… :huh:

Ball couldn’t do it then and I doubt he can do it now. Jordan would prolly back him down even now, Lonzo never got that MAN strength he’s still a boy.

I’d say Lonzo’s big a$$ daddy got a better shot at it… then again he already beat MJ so… 🤦‍♀️ 

6CA551B3-956E-41CA-A0DC-470B271385DB.jpeg

• Haha 1

ISE…

no you weren’t you were a knucklehead stop it JR.

JR Smith: 'I was blackballed from the NBA'

i_72_c9_ec_jr-smith.png?w=190

Despite all of that, it seems that JR Smith has been remembered only for his worst moment on the floor, as his Game 1 blunder in the 2018 NBA Finals seems to play in perpetuity. A moment that has followed J.R. throughout the rest of his tenure in Cleveland, throughout another championship—this time with the Lakers—and to his sudden exile from the league. Something he feels was deeper than just his play. When asked if he feels he was blackballed from the NBA, J.R. was as candid as he can be. “Yeah, 100 percent,” he says. “Anybody can sit here and tell you that that’s a fact.”

via Complex

He might be one of the dumbest dudes the NBA has seen and there been dummies.

@Jody23 I think 🤔 your line is coming up and his name is Jodie so naturally I gravitated towards you..

Jodie Meeks announces his retirement

i_64_67_83_jodie-meeks.png?w=190

This past season, his Toronto connections led him to play 18 games for Raptors 905 in the NBA G League. Jodie Meeks also played this summer in the Big3, but he says he has “officially retired” from pro ball, making this opportunity a little more special. “I’m young, but in basketball, I’m a little older,” Meeks said matter-of-factly. “I’m no spring chicken anymore. But that’s OK. I can still move, I still feel like I can still play. And obviously I’m out here doing well. So for my career, it’s definitely been a good one and this will be the icing on the cake.”

via USA Basketball
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Jody23 I think 🤔 your line is coming up and his name is Jodie so naturally I gravitated towards you..

Jodie Meeks announces his retirement

i_64_67_83_jodie-meeks.png?w=190

This past season, his Toronto connections led him to play 18 games for Raptors 905 in the NBA G League. Jodie Meeks also played this summer in the Big3, but he says he has “officially retired” from pro ball, making this opportunity a little more special. “I’m young, but in basketball, I’m a little older,” Meeks said matter-of-factly. “I’m no spring chicken anymore. But that’s OK. I can still move, I still feel like I can still play. And obviously I’m out here doing well. So for my career, it’s definitely been a good one and this will be the icing on the cake.”

via USA Basketball

I remember watching him on GPTV playing for Norcross High School.

I'm not old, you old.