• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators
On 7/16/2022 at 9:36 AM, Spud2nique said:

ISE.. Mavs FO.. dummies. I’m glad 😂 

That is super dumb in so many ways.  So we can see the plan now.  Rest Luka every 5 games in hopes he's not out of gas for the playoffs.  Here's another way to do it.  Required offseason training.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
NBA star Zion Williamson won dismissal of claims by his former marketing agent, Prime Sports Marketing LLC seeking payment for work done on his behalf, after a federal court in North Carolina ruled Monday that they stem from a contract the court has ruled void.
 via Bloomberg Law
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I'm all for fining the Warriors, but what basis is there for this?   League can just fine people for saying things they don't like now?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm all for fining the Warriors, but what basis is there for this?   League can just fine people for saying things they don't like now?

Ya agreed. I don’t blame the scrubs alone I blame the gray area system ran by Adam Silver where he gets to pick n choose who he fines and when, it’s all a bunch of bs anyways.

• Like 1

I find the game of 'can you top my stupidity' the HorCats have been engaged in beyond fascinating. 

Like they'd do something stupid and the next guy would give a hearty, "Hold my beer ..."

Bridges obviously takes the prize(sic).  How stupid is that situation?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I find the game of 'can you top my stupidity' the HorCats have been engaged in beyond fascinating. 

Like they'd do something stupid and the next guy would give a hearty, "Hold my beer ..."

Bridges obviously takes the prize(sic).  How stupid is that situation?

Not laughing about the situation with Bridges just the fact that you said the hol my beer 🍺 then another stupid act. Wait, you and Mac picked the Cavs to fall or the Horcats a couple days ago I forgot, I remember coming in myself with Chicago. You know what, forget I asked, all 3 cities 🏙 start with C… 

The C’s ( Chicago Cleveland Charlotte) will fail!!! Wait, that sounds familiar.. the C’s .. where have I hearrrr…

OH WOW! Just stepped into it there.

Throw the Schmelts in dere too Tammy (Tommy). :laugh1: The original C’s.

All four!!! Down!!! :vinsent:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Not laughing about the situation with Bridges just the fact that you said the hol my beer 🍺 then another stupid act. Wait, you and Mac picked the Cavs to fall or the Horcats a couple days ago I forgot, I remember coming in myself with Chicago. You know what, forget I asked, all 3 cities 🏙 start with C… 

The C’s ( Chicago Cleveland Charlotte) will fail!!! Wait, that sounds familiar.. the C’s .. where have I hearrrr…

OH WOW! Just stepped into it there.

Throw the Schmelts in dere too Tammy (Tommy). :laugh1: The original C’s.

All four!!! Down!!! :vinsent:

Let em all burn, baybee, burn. 

• Like 3

😂 hell no they won’t sniff the finals again. Crooked a$$ league anyway..

i_cd_0f_40_stephen-curry.png?w=190

“They won’t be complacent. You’ve got three competitors leading the way in Draymond, Steph and Klay. They’ve got four, but you know they want to get to five, they want to get to six,” Mychal explained. “I can guarantee you they’re probably thinking, ‘Man, if we could only match with Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, that would be great.’ Now forget about Bill Russell. Nobody’s ever going to get to 11,” the former NBA big man added. “But six is the next standard, and I’m sure the Warriors are thinking, ‘Let’s get to six. Let’s try to match with Jordan.’”

This is awesome 👏 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34289954/former-los-angeles-lakers-player-slava-medvedenko-auctions-nba-title-rings-native-ukraine

"In this moment I just decided, 'Why do I need these rings if they're just sitting in my safe?'" Medvedenko said. "I just recognize I can die. After that, I just say I have to sell them to show people leadership, to help my Ukrainian people to live better, to help kids."

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1