• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Klay does mental health Kaiser perm commercials right… 

Not only the spokesman but also a client.

This kid is losin his marbles! :laugh1:

Apparently, Klay’s IG Live lasted for less than 30 seconds. He didn’t really do anything except drop a devastating truth bomb aimed at all the fake “experts” out there: “You can’t really believe anyone who has the ‘expert’ on their TV analysis of their respective sport, but never really did the damn thing,” Thompson said, via ClutchPoints on Twitter. “You can’t trust them. You can’t trust their opinion, you can’t trust their expertise because they literally said we were dead in the water. And what did we do? Win the championship. So, how did it feel? I know it hurt them. I know it hurt them bad.”

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Klay does mental health Kaiser perm commercials right… 

Not only the spokesman but also a client.

This kid is losin his marbles! :laugh1:

Apparently, Klay’s IG Live lasted for less than 30 seconds. He didn’t really do anything except drop a devastating truth bomb aimed at all the fake “experts” out there: “You can’t really believe anyone who has the ‘expert’ on their TV analysis of their respective sport, but never really did the damn thing,” Thompson said, via ClutchPoints on Twitter. “You can’t trust them. You can’t trust their opinion, you can’t trust their expertise because they literally said we were dead in the water. And what did we do? Win the championship. So, how did it feel? I know it hurt them. I know it hurt them bad.”

Did anyone really even say they were dead in the water?   I was saying from the all star break that it was either Suns or Warriors in the finals.   I was dead wrong about the Suns.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Did anyone really even say they were dead in the water?   I was saying from the all star break that it was either Suns or Warriors in the finals.   I was dead wrong about the Suns.  

No I don’t think so. Maybe the loudmouth dude next to Shannon Sharpe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No I don’t think so. Maybe the loudmouth dude next to Shannon Sharpe.

Yeah.  I like the Warriors ok.   The whole 'no one believed we could do it and we shut them all up' narrative they keep pushing is getting annoying though.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

getting

Getting… have you been buried since 2015?… :laugh1: Let me tell you something about those ****..fans.. even the classiest among them, became one of them. :blanky: 

If you don’t live in the bay.. or part time.. you probably haven’t gotten the full annoying aspect of it.

Do you hoop 🏀 Mac? Regardless, you have these .. weenies chucking 40 footers on the playground going 1-18, and celebrating like Curry running back on D (pretending to D up) and 💃 like Curry.

Imagine that ish for 7 years.. it’s kinda funny though cuz I think Jamal and crybaby Klay have lost their marbles. It’s worth it. 

I gotta heckle for Klay next year.

”AYE KLAY IMA GOOD SWIMMER LETS RACE 🏊‍♀️ WHOEVER CAN SWIM FURTHEST AWAY FROM THE SHORE INTO THE PACIFIC! ….

The Laker/Clipper/Warrior crowd: :er:

Me: YOU GO FIRST… :party::whale: #klaydickedmoby :ninja:

Most overrated player in the league?

I got Myles Turner.

Ooh, ohh an 7-footer that shoots 3's and blocks shots?  Be still my beating heart.  That's literally everything the league needs from a modern(sic) big, right?  And he's on a reasonable deal?  Line up the suitors, right?

Well then why's the guy been on the trading for the past 17 years with no takers.  Why's the guy barely a starter?

His numbers are empty calories.  Make absolutely no impact.  Guy's fool's gold.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That looks like a pine cone.  What is that?

Exactly! Cinnamon pine 🌲 cone! I’m not even a donut 🍩 guy but this is nice.

Just now, macdaddy said:

Cinnamon death roll

Oh ya, I don’t even know the calorie count. If I had to guess.. 710… all empty.. but a huge burst of energy/sugar rush.

• Thanks 2

Who'll be the most disappointing team this year?

I got the Cavs.  Last year fueled by a collective 'career year' from everybody, including a rookie.  If I've learned nothing else, they're called 'career' years for a reason.  'Cause you don't do em every year.

Look for the Cavs to disappointing this year.

MEM gets honorable mention. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I got the Cavs.  Last year fueled by a collective 'career year' from everybody, including a rookie.  If I've learned nothing else, they're called 'career' years for a reason.  'Cause you don't do em every year.

Yep.  Memphis was my first thought.   I think Suns may come to earth unless they get KD.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I got the Bulls. They are toast. 😂 

• Like 2

Well the reason you haven’t been on “the television 📺 “ is because you were on the sidelines sir. Otherwise, nba games are ALL on 📺.

“We know who they have over there, and we know who we have on our side,” John Wall said when asked about the Lakers vs. Clippers rivalry. “I think it’s gonna be a great battle, and I think it’s a great opportunity for me. I think a lot of people get to see me play on TV, with Kawhi and those guys they have a lot of TV games, I love the stage. When the lights is bright, that’s the best time to perform, so I’m excited for it.”

via San Luis Obispo
  • Haha 1