I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Just now, kg01 said:

@JayBirdHawk readin' all this like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4739txtxoyxr07ftpqpp

:laugh1: Ya she is. But in my defense, she knows this was possibly a fictional/nonfictional story :indifferent:.. and that the events that possibly took place did so because I was young and immature myself and I haven’t since moved on and become a stand up gentleman. I digress. :worried:

• Haha 2

There's nothing in life better than random updates from European basketball leagues.  Get a tub of popcorn and just hit play.  There's so much here.  A coach-on-coach shoulder stinger, a soccer-style flop, a mock apology, an owner verbal barrage, a textbook 'Imma tough guy ... hey, come hold me back' moment.  What more could you ask for from an outlet called "Basketnews"?

Behold ...

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s just for us. :sarcastic:

Damn right.....You do know this thread is only ours, the three musketeers - don't think anyone else can read it :ph34r:...let alone post in it. :laugh1:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn right.....You do know this thread is only ours, the three musketeers - don't think anyone else can read it :ph34r:...let alone post in it. :laugh1:

@macdaddy readin' all this like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47w7gw7ytdu49ng8kyqb

You still my friend, wacd.  Burd just tossed you out like stale bread.

• Haha 3

Is JoeLLLLLLLL basically pre-title Dirk?

Dominant, at times.  Has some "unstoppable" moves.  Lotta good numbers, accolades, and likely an MVP.  But ain't never got outta round 2, including some pretty spectacular collapses.

Most will accept the "health" excuse.  I say his health struggles are more akin to conditioning issues, so he gets no passes from me.

I'm not saying he's overrated, per se.  I'm saying he's on an unearned perch.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dominant, at times.  Has some "unstoppable" moves.  Lotta good numbers, accolades, and likely an MVP.  But ain't never got outta round 2, including some pretty spectacular collapses.

Most will accept the "health" excuse.  I say his health struggles are more akin to conditioning issues, so he gets no passes from me.

Thoughts?

Let me shoot on this I’ll be back.

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Let me shoot on this I’ll be back.

Just to give you a bit more to chew(shoot) on, there's a-plenty of dudes that put up great reg season stats but who fail to advance in the playoffs.

None of them enjoy this rosy status JoeLLLLLLLL does.  I don't get it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Thoughts?

Ya this. That’s exactly what he is, pre Dirk cuz Dirk had an awesome stellar 07 after losing to the Heat, either that year or the year after but the we believe scrubs took them out. I’d say that where Joel is, could he win a title, ya for sure, Dirk did (I still don’t see how but whatever). I guess if Joel doesn’t win it all in the next 4 years, it’s over as far as him even being in that 2011 Dirk title discussion, he would be like Dirk 2016 and beyond, he’s a big too so he could break down rather fast when he starts to slide.. history has shown anyway.

I received this from Sliver 🐍..

How do you spell..

YOU LYING SACK OF DOG POO 💩 I NEVER LIKED YOU I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A WORMIE 🐛 DOOFUS LEECH. :huh:

I’m really responding back. I don’t need this spam bs from this cult leader. 

3DD3A35F-50A7-4523-B7B9-C89E5EE0D84F.jpeg