• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Lebron wants to play with Curry huh..

This is just sad and funny all around. I kind of hope it happens down the road and they face the Hawks. Trae will run circles around Curry while (another Hawk TBD) will physically abuse Lebron.

Lebron is just a moron. Lowering himself and then Curry saying he’s good. Wow. 

https://www.si.com/.amp/extra-mustard/2022/04/07/stephen-curry-play-alongside-lebron-james-im-good-right-now

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lebron wants to play with Curry huh..

This is just sad and funny all around. I kind of hope it happens down the road and they face the Hawks. Trae will run circles around Curry while (another Hawk TBD) will physically abuse Lebron.

Lebron is just a moron. Lowering himself and then Curry saying he’s good. Wow. 

https://www.si.com/.amp/extra-mustard/2022/04/07/stephen-curry-play-alongside-lebron-james-im-good-right-now

I'm starting to think Lebron may not age very well.  Mentally, I mean.  He's been given so much for so long he won't be able to adjust to being told 'nah, I'm guud'.

Guy's a great player but he also stacked the deck for himself in more ways than he probably needed to.  Now that he can't do that anymore, he may break mentally and start beggin' like Keith Sweat to get onto a good team.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm starting to think Lebron may not age very well.  Mentally, I mean.  He's been given so much for so long he won't be able to adjust to being told 'nah, I'm guud'.

Guy's a great player but he also stacked the deck for himself in more ways than he probably needed to.  Now that he can't do that anymore, he may break mentally and start beggin' like Keith Sweat to get onto a good team.

Blame @kg01 everyone. 

Ps Nope I was never whooped on a girl to this in 91, never happened! :indifferent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Interesting developments to watch:

Whichever team between the Sees and Sixers that have to play Raptors. 

Thybulle, Al Horford, Jaylen Brown reported as unvaccinated will not be able to enter Toronto.

• Like 1

Dumb n dumber.

The MIP :indifferent: Poole can’t get his arm sleeve off and then Draymond throws it back to the bench. That Michigan State degree came in handy but next time, the dude that did all your work for you at school, let him know you needed a course in physics… YOU BIG DUMMY!

A rare installment of 'I've Heard Enough' ...

If you listen to Antonio Davis speak about the PeliCan'ts (the org that pays his bills), you might think they went 83-0 this year.

My goodness, they started the show talking about how great their win was and how great they played this year and how great this and that was ... I'm thinking, "waita minute ... these teams were 10+ games under .500, why're they even here?"

This game was an example of why the play-in doesn't work.  Neither these teams belong in the postseason in any way shape or form.  But this dude act like they finna 'shock the world'.

He out here talking about Herb Jones need to be on all-nba defense lists and whatnot.

But, when asked about the Hawks, he out here talking about Alex Caruso is as good as Heurter, Hunter, etc.  Like, huh?

• Like 2

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

A rare installment of 'I've Heard Enough' ...

If you listen to Antonio Davis speak about the PeliCan'ts (the org that pays his bills), you might think they went 83-0 this year.

My goodness, they started the show talking about how great their win was and how great they played this year and how great this and that was ... I'm thinking, "waita minute ... these teams were 10+ games under .500, why're they even here?"

This game was an example of why the play-in doesn't work.  Neither these teams belong in the postseason in any way shape or form.  But this dude act like they finna 'shock the world'.

He out here talking about Herb Jones need to be on all-nba defense lists and whatnot.

But, when asked about the Hawks, he out here talking about Alex Caruso is as good as Heurter, Hunter, etc.  Like, huh?

Yep.  At a minimum there should be a 5 game back cut off for the playin.  So in the West there wouldn't have been one at all.  

And someone make SAS make sense.  I keep hearing they have some young talent but if i was a spurs fan i'd be pretty bored by now.  When's Becky taking over there anyway?

• Like 1