• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

This Lillard hate is wrong but kinda funny.

ISE!!!!!!! :spiteful: Grew a beard. Lol, that’s just wrong.

4040F896-FD67-494B-961A-23A640CF00FB.jpeg

I know he's your Oakland guy but the hate is not wrong.  They speak of him as if he's had a boatload of accomplishments.  He simply hasn't.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Double standard! Some BS right here. Racisim in its Olympic form right here. SEEN ENOUGH MAN, damn let this girl run 🏃‍♀️ she’s got that Bolt IT to her.  

Yeah, I don't get this either.

And honestly, even if you don't go the racism angle, what's the difference between this skater and literally every other athlete that gets popped?  They claim they didn't want to do irreparable harm.  Well, that's possible in literally every case of a positive test that gets appealed.

• Thanks 2

Just now, kg01 said:

I know he's your Oakland guy but the hate is not wrong.  They speak of him as if he's had a boatload of accomplishments.  He simply hasn't.

Ya Oakland dudes differ, not saying he isn’t the one but guys I grew up with Oak pride were GP, Kidd etc. I dunno, I like Dame for loyalty, his play is entertaining no doubt but I dunno, ya I guess.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya Oakland dudes differ, not saying he isn’t the one but guys I grew up with Oak pride were GP, Kidd etc. I dunno, I like Dame for loyalty, his play is entertaining no doubt but I dunno, ya I guess.

I hear that.  I always loved Payton too.  SEA was my Western Conf. team growing up.

Pardon me while I go in on Dame, btw.  I'm sick of hearing how loyal he is to POR.  There's a reason all the rumors keep coming up.  Just leave already.  Nobody would blame him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I hear that.  I always loved Payton too.  SEA was my Western Conf. team growing up.

Is it weird that you, me Soth would have had the Sonics as our #2? Soth had a Detlef thang. I liked him for sure, but the whole vibe of them giving the Warriors fits made me fall in love, from the Kemp dunks over Lister to the Rocky Pierce 3’s and jumpers. GP was the franchise though, him and rain 🌧 reigned for a decade.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is it weird that you, me Soth would have had the Sonics as our #2? Soth had a Detlef thang. I liked him for sure, but the whole vibe of them giving the Warriors fits made me fall in love, from the Kemp dunks over Lister to the Rocky Pierce 3’s and jumpers. GP was the franchise though, him and rain 🌧 reigned for a decade.

Dang, does that mean I can't mess with soth over his team hoppin'?

Nah, I'll never not mess with soth.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, does that mean I can't mess with soth over his team hoppin'?

Nah, I'll never not mess with soth.

By my count..

Sonics

Hornets 🐝 

Nuggets

Wolves

and oh ya.. Hawks :cray2:

5/30 That’s 1/6 which equates to 16.66%

:mail1:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

By my count..

Sonics

Hornets 🐝 

Nuggets

Wolves

and oh ya.. Hawks :cray2:

5/30 That’s 1/6 which equates to 16.66%

:mail1:

When you add in football and baseball teams, how many do you think ol' soth can get up to?

Do you think he knows we've been making fun of him all day?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

When you add in football and baseball teams, how many do you think ol' soth can get up to?

Do you think he knows we've been making fun of him all day?

When you don’t AT someone you could get away with some serious yang. It’s all for $hits n giggles Soth! 

I think 5 NBA teams, 4 NFL, 3 MLB (if it’s not Kent Hrbek it’s Dante’s 🔥 Bichette crushin) 2 NHL (Patrick Roy; uhhhhh why don’t they just call him ROY-Elway) and 1 MLS (give it time..)

and partridge in a pear 🍐 tree 🌲 🎵 

Tune in next time for college sports 🏈 

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I’ve had 3 teams in 3 sports for 30+ years. A couple years ago I wanted to file paperwork to drop the lions 🦁 of the NFL and get a new team, I think I discussed it here and your advice was to drop the entire NFL. :sarcastic:

So, long story short, it’s the 🦁 still.. 3 teams. #HawksBravesLions

ps Heavily flirted with Sonics.. that’s it. 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve had 3 teams in 3 sports for 30+ years. A couple years ago I wanted to file paperwork to drop the lions 🦁 of the NFL and get a new team, I think I discussed it here and your advice was to drop the entire NFL. :sarcastic:

So, long story short, it’s the 🦁 still.. 3 teams. #HawksBravesLions

ps Heavily flirted with Sonics.. that’s it. 

Yeah I've only rooted for the Failcons (not anymore really), the Hawks, the Braves for the most part.

I had a fling with the Sonics but we don't call each other anymore.

• Haha 2

Aye @Spud2nique, I found footage of @thecampster and @Sothron discussing the latest insiders dope ...

If my lip reading is still up to snuff, here's what I'm seeing ..

tc: "I already toldju it was your turn to bring lunch."

soth: "I did bring lunch.  Don'tchu see them slim jims in my fanny pack?!"

tc: "Slim jims?!  Whaddo I look like, kg after a nighta drinkin'?"

soth: "Wellll, if I squint just right(punch)..."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique, I found footage of @thecampster and @Sothron discussing the latest insiders dope ...

If my lip reading is still up to snuff, here's what I'm seeing ..

tc: "I already toldju it was your turn to bring lunch."

soth: "I did bring lunch.  Don'tchu see them slim jims in my fanny pack?!"

tc: "Slim jims?!  Whaddo I look like, kg after a nighta drinkin'?"

soth: "Wellll, if I squint just right(punch)..."

:laugh1: you’re a real Zubac you know that. Smart guy. 

ps I thought it was the other way around with camp 🏕 delivering the blow, and Soth being the bigger man….. :indifferent:

(Not figuratively speaking only of course)

:eyebrow:

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: you’re a real Zubac you know that. Smart guy. 

ps I thought it was the other way around with camp 🏕 delivering the blow, and Soth being the bigger man….. :indifferent:

(Not figuratively speaking only of course)

:eyebrow:

But did you see the 'shot' right before that altercation?  There was like 37 seconds left on the clock.  Geez.  Value the possession, Vitaly.  (is that offensive to our Russian brovas?)

And I didn't explain myself fully, I guess.  In my scenario, campst is the one delivering the blow.  He definitely gives me 'guy in a tite suit tryna fite' vibes sometimes. 😄

Heh, once he wakes up he's gonna kill me.  It's probably good that 90% of the board knows nothing about these side forums.

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

And I didn't explain myself fully, I guess.  In my scenario, campst is the one delivering the blow.  He definitely gives me 'guy in a tite suit tryna fite' vibes sometimes. 😄

Oh ya Soth the. If dude kinda like did you tap me sun 🌞

@kg01 you better stop their source is gonna wail on you bro 😎 

• Premium Member

:laugh1:....didn't LBJ want Westbrook?

Klutch Sports not happy with Rob Pelinka?

In the context of the Lakers’ drama this season, James’ praise of Presti could be seen as a passive-aggressive swipe at Lakers Vice President of Basketball Operations Rob Pelinka. According to multiple NBA sources, Klutch is not happy with Pelinka. The sentiment has long percolated, but it reached a boil when Pelinka refused to trade Westbrook and a future first-round pick (likely 2027) for Houston Rockets guard and Klutch client John Wall.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:....didn't LBJ want Westbrook?

Klutch Sports not happy with Rob Pelinka?

In the context of the Lakers’ drama this season, James’ praise of Presti could be seen as a passive-aggressive swipe at Lakers Vice President of Basketball Operations Rob Pelinka. According to multiple NBA sources, Klutch is not happy with Pelinka. The sentiment has long percolated, but it reached a boil when Pelinka refused to trade Westbrook and a future first-round pick (likely 2027) for Houston Rockets guard and Klutch client John Wall.

LeBum is a moron. He’s good at basketball but he says some really dumb things, good intentions but a dummy.