• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Things are getting chippy around the league. First you had Reggie Jackson just giving it to Russ.

Then last night, KAT and Bev…

image.gif.6c39d05f93f030ac431badc4053fd3a4.gif

You know what, again he deserves it and I’m loving it so NEVERMIND. Aye Russ, you dished it out for a decade, time to pay the piper.

@kg01 can we get a spin off to ISE and add IWM (I want more)? I’m seething KG… I think I just drool 🤤 a lil. 

YOU TRASH 🗑 RUSS! ITS OVA BRODIE!

• Sad 1

For the first time ever, I must disagree with you @Spud2nique

Well, not really on substance, just timing and personnel.  I agree Westbrook deserves comeuppance because of how he treated folks.

I disagree vehemently that trash like Beverly should be the one giving it to him.  F*ck that guy.  He's the reason Westbrook's decline started with his fake-hustle tearing Westbrook's knee all these years ago.

Beverly's not fit to shine Russell's shoes, much less wear them.

Towns?  F*ck him too.  Now that it's open season on Westbrook, like the front-runner he is, Towns is jumping on the bandwagon too.

Where were all these guts when Jimi was punkin' him at that infamous practice?  But now that Westbrook is down, he decides to kick the man because that's what everybody else is doing.

Just like Russell should've treated people with more grace, Towns could take some notes.  He'll be on the wrong side of 30 in a few years and we all know Father Time is undefeated.  He'll be hoping folks were more gracious to him once his decline starts.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I disagree vehemently that trash like Beverly should be the one giving it to him.  F*ck that guy.  He's the reason Westbrook's decline started with his fake-hustle tearing Westbrook's knee all these years ago.

i couldn't agree more.   

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Ex-GM Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks, says he was fired for reporting sexual misconduct; team denies claim

Former longtime Dallas Mavericks general manager Donnie Nelson sued the team Thursday, alleging that owner Mark Cuban fired him last summer as retaliation for reporting that Cuban's chief of staff sexually harassed and sexually assaulted his nephew during a job interview in 2020.

The lawsuit also alleges that Cuban offered Nelson, who was fired in June, $52 million to withdraw a wrongful termination claim and sign a confidentiality statement related to the alleged harassment and abuse of his nephew.

Cuban denied Nelson's allegations in an email to ESPN.

"Everything in that filing is a lie," Cuban wrote. "We did multiple complete investigations and the only person that did not live up to the standards of the Dallas Mavericks was Mr. Nelson. He was fired as a result. He was well aware of the investigation. He refused to fully participate. I will say it again, everything he said is a lie."

Lutin also denied the allegations in an email to ESPN and said, "What this man [Nelson] is doing to someone like me is absolutely unspeakable."

Ex-GM Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks, says he was fired for reporting sexual misconduct; team denies claim (espn.com)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I agree with you disagreement of this part of my assessment. :drool: (I don’t know what I’m doing in the emoji there.. my bad lol).

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Towns?  F*ck him too.  Now that it's open season on Westbrook, like the front-runner he is, Towns is jumping on the bandwagon too.

Minus the off court issues he’s had with family and Covid I agree he’s a whiny one too. Honestly there are like 30 tolerable guys in the entire league at this point. :sarcastic:

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just like Russell should've treated people with more grace, Towns could take some notes. 

Agreed he’s doing 2 wrongs don’t make a left or a right. 

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

He'll be on the wrong side of 30 in a few years and we all know Father Time is undefeated.  He'll be hoping folks were more gracious to him once his decline starts.

Oh he’s screwed. He’s already gimping up and down the floor huffing and puffing in his mid 20’s… hahahaha he’s gonna get the ball bounced off his head, then a$$ and then some 2027 2nd round pick will pick up the ball at the end of that move on this Minny clown 🤡 named Towns and we can all laugh again. :laugh1:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

i couldn't agree more.

Kinda happy you stuck your nose into this and agreed with cagicoulous caaa… the cagey one :indifferent:.. I don’t recognize you much anymore based on your avatar. It doesn’t catch my eye like the old one. It’s still cool though cuz it’s Trae 11. 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Kinda happy you stuck your nose into this and agreed with cagicoulous caaa… the cagey one :indifferent:.. I don’t recognize you much anymore based on your avatar. It doesn’t catch my eye like the old one. It’s still cool though cuz it’s Trae 11. 

Might be time to change it then!   Yeah i kind of hate Beverly so i'm biased.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

James Wiseman temporarily shut down after another setback

i_19_3e_51_james-wiseman.png?w=190

The final stage of James Wiseman’s return to the Warriors has hit another speed bump. Because of some swelling in his right knee, Wiseman has been temporarily shut down, sources told The Athletic. He didn’t practice with the Warriors the past two days and won’t play for the Santa Cruz Warriors in a fourth G League game on Sunday, as initially planned.

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s called hustle… :indifferent: :eyebrow::cheer:

CAGEY SAID YOU TRASH 🗑 SUN 🌞!!!

-Brodie

55E52AF3-59C1-4F9B-A6DB-344CF94EF5E6.jpeg

All I saw was 2 men having a discussion and a punk tried to weakly push one of the other men from his blind side.  Fake-tough. 

• Thanks 2