• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member

Oh Well.

Jonathan Isaac suffers minor setback during rehab

Orlando Magic forward Jonathan Isaac suffered a minor right hamstring injury during rehabilitation and has undergone a small surgical procedure, President of Basketball Operations Jeff Weltman announced today. “Obviously, this was unexpected,” said Weltman. “No one will work harder than Jonathan in the goal to return for the start of next season.” Isaac was ruled out for the remainder of the 2021-22 season last week (Mar. 15).

• Sad 1

On 3/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Spud2nique said:

Delusional dummy of the day.

Is this guy a new Warrior fan? The KD thing never happened. What the heck is he talking about? :sarcastic:

The OKC/Warrior 🐍 thing.. 

25 years a fan huh. I call you a LIAR sir! 

image.gif.84b11a657a784c9986d4b23ea8933e3e.gif

168F74D2-30A7-4190-A4CB-1F1BD10A792C.jpeg

Fax.

• Thanks 1

Two media darling teams faltering down the stretch:

CHI - Smells like supposed mvp Derozen has come down to earth.  Lavine's losing habits coming back.  Refs calling actual fouls, as opposed to letting dudes get mugged, has greatly impacted their defense.

GSW - Favorable early schedule catching up to them along with injuries.  Wiggins had 'that glow' until the all-star break.  Now he's turned back into a pumpkin.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: :laugh1:

My guy, I gotta go after your guy (Kamla).  In breaking down our last 7 games (5-2) he poo-poo'd our wins as flukey and against teams without their best players.

Said we beat MEM without Ja (weird, I saw him play then get "hurt" once the outcome was decided), beat LAC (w/o their 3 best players) - uh, LAC has been beating teams all year "w/o their 3 best players".  Can't pick and choose playing that card when they lose.

Am I being too sensitive?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In breaking down our last 7 games (5-2) he poo-poo'd our wins as flukey and against teams without their best players.

:angry2: EX…squeeze me????  No he didn’t just… :nyd:

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Said we beat MEM without Ja (weird, I saw him play then get "hurt" once the outcome was decided), beat LAC (w/o their 3 best players) - uh, LAC has been beating teams all year "w/o their 3 best players".  Can't pick and choose playing that card when they lose.

:angry2:

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

{dialing 📞}… YA… LEMME TALK TO KAM! 

No, you’re good, I bet they don’t get me on. I need a piece of him now! :boxing:That MUDDA.. I swear just get SPUD ON!! 📻 

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I gotta go after your guy (Kamla).

He’s on thin ice 🧊. Pun intended. TRAE, BREAK HIM OFF!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sigh!  I guess this why he is out for the rest of the season for personal reasons. He's also going thru a divorce and unfortunately 'truths' are sometimes exaggerated.  One to watch.

Ohhhh?  I kept telling ... someone... that something looked off with that guy.  But ... someone kept saying he just had an ankle injury or something.

Well someone ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47e1fl15q9427kwydgzx

.. whutchu gotta say for yo-self?

@Spud2nique you wanna referee this penguin fight?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kov4pu817a9lza43m9

(Ok, I gotta be honest.  I just wanted to post that neck roll gif again.  Hawtie)

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

Talk about delusional....he's had one decent regular season.

Julius Randle trying to force his way out of New York?

But some people around the league feel he’s acting in a “James Harden type of way” that suggests he wants a new place of work next season. Randle has lost his strongest ally in assistant coach Kenny Payne, his former mentor at Kentucky who left this month to be the head coach at Louisville. Some NBA sources believe the Knicks will shop Randle for a package revolving around a center if they lose Mitchell Robinson.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ha....Never Doc's fault.

I can't see the tweet in your post but I have a feewing this is what's there ....

Haha, such a sapsucker.  Always finger-pointing under the guise of "coaching" when he loses.

On a total other note, @Spud2nique what are your thoughts on Poole  from GS?  I think he's like Levert.  Just a guy who scores when force-fed.  Like Bazemore was always fake-hustle defense, guys like Levert/Poole are fake-hustle offense imho. 

Am I off on that?

And, if I were a Cav fan, I'd be pissed that they got Levert.  Typical bad-team scorer.  Tricky dribblin' into low-percentage shots, can't pass or playmake, not a plus defender.  But he had that one good year in Brooklyn when they were a borderline .500 team tho.  Not a fan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Am I off on that?

Right on. Some fans are delusional. Blaming Kerr. Either way they screwed. Lol.

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Levert. 

They really built him up as a locker room team guy, I haven’t seen that since the unfortunate episode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone remember how 'great' the Zards were gonna be this year when they started like 10-3?

Yikes what a fall.  Good thing they got a lot of young guys to build on who got a bunch of experience this year an... huh, they got like all vets?  Yiiiiikes

• Haha 2