I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Obviously 🙄 but greedily works out in his favor. More jersey sales, and why number 1? Wasn’t Molly Mike retired by Philly?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/james-harden-to-wear-no-1-with-sixers-as-no-13-is-wilt-chamberlains-retired-number-per-report/amp/

ISE!!!!!

Where is Mike Scott?  I didn't think he'd be done yet. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Where is Mike Scott?  I didn't think he'd be done yet. 

I dunno but I miss him, just good memories of him all around in those years with us. I think he’s still around not sure where though, aka WHO HE PLAY FO wit Spud. :laugh1:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

As you would say..

GEEEEEEEETTTTTTT HIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM!!!

Honestly though, I don't get what people see in the dude.  He's not a starting point.  He's a light-scoring 2 that doesn't really defend much.  Playmakes some but he can't be your primary, which is what IND needs.  Not impressed with the fit there.

How's that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How's that?

:laugh1: your not lying (don’t show this to gramps).. having said that, he’s a really solid guy that could change a culture, or in Indiana’s case, keep a high BBIQ cult they’ve had going for a while now. 

I still want to see what Indy does with Brogdon and Turner. If they surround Hali with a star ⭐️ then Indy isn’t in bad shape at all. They still have TJ too.

Just now, kg01 said:

I'm so done with this team.  Sadness, thy art my friend.

I was about to ping you. I figured you were just irritated but wanted to check to see if you good.

And yes, we are playing like a bunch of 10 year old weak a$$… I digress..

:cray2:

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was about to ping you. I figured you were just irritated but wanted to check to see if you good.

And yes, we are playing like a bunch of 10 year old weak a$$… I digress..

:cray2:

I started to chime in with the 'oh but we were down a starter' excuse.

But heyul, how many times have we been whipped by teams missing their guys.  It's not a good enough excuse anymore.

And, not that it matters because Morey's lips are permanently affixed to Hardens anatomy (keepin it clean), but are our insiders tellin' me we made Hunter untouchable in the Simmons sweepstakes?

And Doris on national tv talkin' bout he got all-star potential.  Well he's gotta show it for more than a couple nights a month.

We keep giving him passes but I'm done doing that.  It's past time for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hunter’s beautiful manicures 💅🏽 

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH. F&ck this pretty boy $hit brotha and start playing to your capabilities, F the self care and pampering bull$hit. 

FACT: In the time he gets his manicure he can put up an additional 200 shots in the gym.

Oh, one more thing, DROP THE SHY TIMID $HIT ON THE FLOOR DRE, Foos want his blood out there and he’s smiling away.

• Haha 1

Guilty pleasure alert.  I gotta say what the Nix are going through this season truly warms my cockles.

We're probably watching the last few months of Thibs as an NBA head coach - not that I don't want the man to work, I just think his stellar rep is unearned and there are probably others that deserve the chances he keeps getting.

• Like 3

Aye @Spud2nique how'd I miss the Mavs trading for Bertans?  You just knew they couldn't help themselves.

Also weren't we told Luuka and Porzingo couldn't coexist because of Latvian/Slovenian issues or something?  Do they not know Bertans' nickname is the Latvian Lazer?

Or maybe it was just beef between the two of them like all the rumors said was happening?  Hmmmm

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique how'd I miss the Mavs trading for Bertans?  You just knew they couldn't help themselves.

They got their wayfair version of the Zinger in Bert. :sarcastic:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Also weren't we told Luuka and Porzingo couldn't coexist because of Latvian/Slovenian issues or something?  Do they not know Bertans' nickname is the Latvian Lazer?

3rd time’s a charm where is Andruw Biedrins when you need him! :spiteful:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

all the rumors said was happening?  Hmmmm

Mavsquawk killed them…. With all the bs rumors.. good thing we don’t have that going on here…

:indifferent:

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Aye, why do people speak of those 90's Knicks teams as if they were some all-time great teams?

I asked this before but never got a reasonable answer.

They were a high-class treadmill team.

It's the Mecca ..where other teams and their players sets records. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Aye, why do people speak of those 90's Knicks teams as if they were some all-time great teams?

I asked this before but never got a reasonable answer.

They were a high-class treadmill team.

High nostalgia feeling of themselves in their prime I guess. Maybe Mike Rapps got some sweet action the night Oak had a double single. 9 points 11 boards. :thinking:

I did enjoy Mase giving Jordan the business though, that dude was an OG bully for real. 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's the Mecca ..where other teams and their players sets records. 😆 

That’s awesome :laugh1: 💯 

• Like 2