• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What the ..?

I just learned that tootsie rolls are "chocolate-flavored taffe".  That sounds disgusting.  But I'm still eatin' my tootsie pops in less than 3 licks tho...

LOL....heard this on the radio 3 years ago - it's not chocolate but chocolate flavored

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

The Wiz will regret giving him that Supermax

Bradley Beal: 'I'm giving this organization an opportunity'

But will the recent downturn prompt Beal to question whether he wants to remain? “I have a lot of conversations with Tommy,” Beal said Tuesday night. “We’re very transparent with what we want to do and what my future looks like. And yeah, the (trade) deadline is coming up, and I’m very well aware of how we’re playing and how other teams are playing and what my interests are. Granted, I’m giving this organization an opportunity to prove that and show that, and obviously I’m a big factor in that, too, in producing and playing well and performing. But I want to win, and we all know that. It’s just a matter of us doing it. We’ve got the pieces, we have the assets, we’ve got the depth — everything that we bragged about at the beginning of the year. Now let’s put it together and make it work. Speculations are going to be what they are. I can’t control that. But I know what comes out of my mouth, and I know where my heart is, and everyone will know.”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I ate my lifetime allotment before i was 10.  I'll probably never have another one.

I can only eat them in tootsie pop form.

My question is why do they have all those other flavors of tootsie rolls?  Like orange, lime, etc.  Are those just taffee(sp?)?  Or do they make the tootsie roll, then flavor the chocolate-flavored thing back to what regular taffee is?  The mysteries of life are confusing.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Translation: I'm giving this organization, that's the only one who can pay me a super-max, an opportunity to pay me a super-max.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I can only eat them in tootsie pop form.

My question is why do they have all those other flavors of tootsie rolls?  Like orange, lime, etc.  Are those just taffee(sp?)?  Or do they make the tootsie roll, then flavor the chocolate-flavored thing back to what regular taffee is?  The mysteries of life are confusing.

Translation: I'm giving this organization, that's the only one who can pay me a super-max, an opportunity to pay me a super-max.

I can't handle talking about lime tootsie rolls and Bradley Beal this soon after breakfast.   Please have some consideration. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I can't handle talking about lime tootsie rolls and Bradley Beal this soon after breakfast.   Please have some consideration. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47blo7xslc2dtywyvl61

They also have strawberry tootsie rolls.  But is it chocolate-flavored, then strawberry-flavored or is it just strawberry?

• Haha 2

Next star to ask out?

Should be Devin Booker.  You make it to the Finals and have the league's best record the following year ... and you stiiiiiilll can't get voted into the ASG as a starter?

Friggin Memphis got Ja in as a starter.

And, on top of that, everybody gives Paul credit for what y'all are doin'.

Do the right thing, Devin.  Ax out, bro.  It's a pretty snazzy team out East doin' some thangs. 😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Andrew Wiggins, lol. The whole of Canada voted for him.

Perception really is something - he's playing a reduced role on a GSW team but good enough to start in the ASG. Lololololol. 

I'm not even mad at the fans since the player votes are also a joke - Ben Simmons and Grayson Allen got votes from players, smh.

• Like 1