• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is it bad that I circled ⭕️ this TNT game to watch if Trez can shove Grayson into the stands and give him a taste of his own medicine. I’ve thought about it, Trez is the closest thing to Metta, Jax and Ben put together, he’s got that certain crazy you need. 

Other than that, I can’t watch the Wizards play, it’s just depressing.

You're way too high on Trez, bro.  This is an intervention.

Also, Thomas Bryant got tied up with a Buck, twisted ankle had to leave to the lockeroom.   2 guesses which Buck it was...... 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

2 guesses which Buck it was...... 

ohhhhh ohhhh I love games :indifferent: I mean ummmm, fine I’ll play. I haven’t been watching I’ve been busy losing as the Hawks to the Suns tomorrow which is bs but I digress..

1. Grayson Allen

2. Bobby Portis

Can I do my victory dance 💃 now? :sarcastic:

• Like 1

Giannis is so cool. I’ve said this before but I’ve never loved any opposing “rival” player as much. He makes it absolutely hard to hate on him. He produces unselfishly as a team first guy and leads by example. Oh, and he swatted Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzz for 🤭 giggles at the end there :approved:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Giannis is so cool. I’ve said this before but I’ve never loved any opposing “rival” player as much. He makes it absolutely hard to hate on him. He produces unselfishly as a team first guy and leads by example. Oh, and he swatted Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzz for 🤭 giggles at the end there :approved:

And on the flipside, how easy is it to root against that wizards team?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

ohhhhh ohhhh I love games :indifferent: I mean ummmm, fine I’ll play. I haven’t been watching I’ve been busy losing as the Hawks to the Suns tomorrow which is bs but I digress..

1. Grayson Allen

2. Bobby Portis

Can I do my victory dance 💃 now? :sarcastic:

(cheesy announcer voice)

Ohhhhh, it was a trick question, squd.

The only right answer is Flagrant Allen.  You have lost the neewww caaar.  Instead, here's a year supply of Rice-a-Roni.  It's the San Francisco treat.

🤓

• Haha 2

A question.  Has anyone seen any sign of Markelle Fultz this year?  Is he alive?

A NBARadio host said, when he saw Fultz (at a game recently), he thought he was looking at Zion.  Basically said he was out of shape.

That's pretty damning although, based on a clip I saw of him shooting recently ... which, all you ever see is clips of him shooting for the past 2-3 years it seems, he didn't look bad really.  Just looked really lackadaisical (hey I spelled that right the first time).

Guy was the #1 pick of the draft.  And he's basically a 'nothing' in the NBA.  Even when he was healthy, he was pretty good one night, middling the next.

Geez, who's worst?  Him or Isaac.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow… I mean if 2 years of being sidelined can’t humble you just a bit then you’re a RPOS (real piece of sshhhhugar).

Ayo @kg01 I’m purposely avoided El Hassan on NBA radio, anything good? :sarcastic:Who is that Zach Harper guy? Are they both still on together in the mornings? I can’t give them ratings.

Its like Hassan says something and Harper just laughs like  lunatic. Like a couple knuckleheads I know on squawk (no names). :sarcastic:

Kam and AD though, hope they talkin some Hawks today. 8/9 is something to talk about.

On 2/3/2022 at 10:00 AM, Spud2nique said:

Bring your green jacket.. 

I used to like Ja.  He's jumping the shark.

That said, if he were a Hawk, I'd be as happy as supes if Cam were still here. 🙃

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ayo @kg01 I’m purposely avoided El Hassan on NBA radio, anything good? :sarcastic:Who is that Zach Harper guy? Are they both still on together in the mornings? I can’t give them ratings.

Its like Hassan says something and Harper just laughs like  lunatic. Like a couple knuckleheads I know on squawk (no names). :sarcastic:

Kam and AD though, hope they talkin some Hawks today. 8/9 is something to talk about.

It's Legler and that Michael Grady guy today until 1pm I think.  I stopped listening after they talked Hawks/Suns.  Figured they reached the daily allotment of Hawk talk and I didn't wanna hear about all-star reserves.

Harper and El Hassan do a podcast together so that's probably why they spend 94% of the time laughing at each other's jokes.  As you probably recall, El Hass and I were at GT together.  We ran in different groups though.  I always thought they were jealous of us. but I digress.  Suffice to say, it doesn't surprise me that he has the persona he has on the radio.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

El Hass and I were at GT together.  We ran in different groups though.  I always thought they were jealous of us.

Ya I remember that. I can see that happening. He just seems so arrogant and he keeps bringing up the fact that he worked for the Suns. Ok… that’s great but what you talk about can still be debatable so don’t act like your a squawk Diesel or Supes. Shots 🔥 sshhhh don’t tagem. It’ll be..our lil secret 🤫 Like that time we were 7 in the basement. :indifferent:

• Haha 2