• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:ph34r:

Dangit, I was just about to post this with a snappy thread title.  Something like 'Zion't know Who Got Left Off the Email'.

Ah, it's a working title.  Gimme a break.

I think this is perhaps the worst, slowest, boring-est divorce everybody sees coming but no one will admit it.

Zion for Gorgui Dieng.  Who says no?  Hawks 'cause at least Dieng might see the floor and be able to stay on it.  Geez what a fall from grace.

This is the next big 30-4-30 story.  What if I asked you ... Is Zion falling to the Earth or is the Earth being pulled to Zion's gravity?

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Who? :indifferent:

image.gif.3a65624f1c28714eeb91ab0286b426ce.gif

This is so mean.  Did we make fun-a you when you were horizontally challenged around the waist?

Ok, yeah we did.  Nevermind.  Carry on ...

😅

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The vertical never caught up with the horizontal. :fie:

image.gif.644c7e88c7be64f344b8bff51e228fd2.gif

So is it ok to joke about Zion's weight considering he hasn't come out with the food addiction thing?  I say 'yes'.  At this point he's just a guy drinkin' too much dew.

Seriously how awful was that Mountain Dew endorsement for him?  Really, guys?  Did the same 'team' that has him "rehabbing" in Portland set that up?  May as well put his face on can cheese too.

Zion needs a new 'team' in more ways than one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

So is it ok to joke about Zion's weight considering he hasn't come out with the food addiction thing?  I say 'yes'.  At this point he's just a guy drinkin' too much dew.

Seriously how awful was that Mountain Dew endorsement for him?  Really, guys?  Did the same 'team' that has him "rehabbing" in Portland set that up?  May as well put his face on can cheese too.

Zion needs a new 'team' in more ways than one.

He's getting some really bad advice or no advice at all.  

• Sad 2

Looking at the standings makes me even more mad that (a) we had to play that month+ or w/e without our real roster and thus our record reflects so many fake game losses and (b) we couldn't take advantage of other teams now coming back to earth.

Cavs free-fallin' rn.  Celts did a couple weeks ago - I think they're peaking too soon, btw.  Hornets fallin'.

But we're still floundering in our own way.  smdh

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Wait so Brittney Griner got arrested in Russia on drug charges?

First of all, dumbarse, what you doing over there?  There's an actual war going on.  Like, right now.

But the question is, surely she didn't have the wacky-tobaccy for the first time, is this a Russian political ploy?  Detaining a high profile American.  It's not a weird question.

Why put yourself in that position?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

First of all, dumbarse, what you doing over there?  There's an actual war going on.  Like, right now.

But the question is, surely she didn't have the wacky-tobaccy for the first time, is this a Russian political ploy?  Detaining a high profile American.  It's not a weird question.

Whoa 😳 this is all news to me. Are they seriously detaining her?

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wnba-mercury-brittney-griner-reportedly-detained-in-russia-on-drug-charges-153753082.html

Yup.  Detained at the airport.  I don't think it's a coincidence.  Sorry but it's not smart for any Americans to be over there right now.  Certainly not high-profile ones.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wnba-mercury-brittney-griner-reportedly-detained-in-russia-on-drug-charges-153753082.html

Yup.  Detained at the airport.  I don't think it's a coincidence.  Sorry but it's not smart for any Americans to be over there right now.  Certainly not high-profile ones.

Ya that and when you go to a foreign country you might not wanna do anything that could be illegal, even the sticky icky.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Apparently she was arrested back in February over a month ago.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Got paid and didn't put in the work..

Knicks concerned about Julius Randle's overall psyche

Julius Randle’s overall psyche is of concern inside the Knicks organization, according to an NBA source.  The source said Randle didn’t come into training camp in the same type of sensational shape as he did last season, before Thibodeau’s first year guiding the Knicks. Perhaps that prevented him from being the type of two-way player — giving energy on both sides of the ball — that he was during his second team All-NBA season.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Julius Randle’s overall psyche is of concern inside the Knicks organization, according to an NBA source.  The source said Randle didn’t come into training camp in the same type of sensational shape as he did last season, before Thibodeau’s first year guiding the Knicks. Perhaps that prevented him from being the type of two-way player — giving energy on both sides of the ball — that he was during his second team All-NBA season.

Trade him back to the Pels and we can run a twin “big bone 🦴 but shorter” towers with Fzion.

:indifferent: 

He would teach Zion discipline. :sarcastic:I’m sorry I’ll leave the rest for @kg01. This Pels Zion Randle is really his baby. :dance:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's played himself onto the worst contracts list.  And his extension hasn't even kicked in yet iiuc.  Yikes

• Like 2

On 3/5/2022 at 10:21 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Apparently she was arrested back in February over a month ago.

This thing is really scary to me.  Listening to NBARadio it seems clear they've been told, for her sake, not to talk about it publicly.  A couple callers brought it up and they quickly changed the subject each time.  Isola finally said stte, 'uh they're (the league) not talking about it for a reason'.  Also said the league has obviously known about it since it happened, as you highlighted, over a month ago.

Honestly the silence from NBA players on this issue is deafening in that regard.

Think about it, no one has been shy about speaking out on injustice and here we have one of the faces of the WNBA in prison on questionable charges and literally no one is saying anything.

I'm thinking it's because they can't.  That's scary, for her sake.

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This thing is really scary to me.  Listening to NBARadio it seems clear they've been told, for her sake, not to talk about it publicly.  A couple callers brought it up and they quickly changed the subject each time.  Isola finally said stte, 'uh they're (the league) not talking about it for a reason'.  Also said the league has obviously known about it since it happened, as you highlighted, over a month ago.

Honestly the silence from NBA players on this issue is deafening in that regard.

Think about it, no one has been shy about speaking out on injustice and here we have one of the faces of the WNBA in prison on questionable charges and literally no one is saying anything.

I'm thinking it's because they can't.  That's scary, for her sake.

No doubt. Here’s hoping she gets back soon. I feel for her family. To put yourself in their shoes, I think I’d be going crazy. Prayers 🙏🏿

• Sad 1