• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya I remember that. I can see that happening. He just seems so arrogant and he keeps bringing up the fact that he worked for the Suns. Ok… that’s great but what you talk about can still be debatable so don’t act like your a squawk Diesel or Supes. Shots 🔥 sshhhh don’t tagem. It’ll be..our lil secret 🤫 Like that time we were 7 in the basement. :indifferent:

He worked for the Hawks during the early Woody years too.  Never an actual executive for any team though, so I'm curious as to how he's gotten so much traction as a "former executive".

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WHAT!!!! File that under, “more behind the scenes stuff Spud doesn’t know about”..

OMG. 

Rick Mahorn, who was here at the time, talks about treating him like crap when he was here.  Mahorn also talks really poorly about his time here.  Like we are a mickey mouse operation.  I mean like still today.  Totally ignores the fact that we have new ownership.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Rick Mahorn, who was here at the time, talks about treating him like crap when he was here.  Mahorn also talks really poorly about his time here.  Like we are a mickey mouse operation.  I mean like still today.  Totally ignores the fact that we have new ownership.

He’s still mad the Pistons selected him to enter the Timbervolves expansion in 89. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"Says here your America Online subscription has expired, Julius! You wanna pay it with Visa or..."

~b1ngb0ng

Every time I see an update on Randle I get more and more convinced the Knicks offered him for Reddish and the Hawks balked.  They probably wanna get rid of him in the worst way.  What a difference a year makes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I was just thinking to myself (I know brace yourself), if we were to have say.. a squawk roast, would you or I be Jeffrey Ross? :ermm: It’s a legit question.

Also, who would be the first roast? Soth or supes, it’s gotta be the s’s first.

Who TF is Jeffrey Ross?  I seriously don't know.

And supes is for sure the first roast.  He'd be taking it all serious.  It'd take 6 dudes to keep him from rippin' our heads off.  Haha, good times.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Who TF is Jeffrey Ross?  I seriously don't know.

And supes is for sure the first roast.  He'd be taking it all serious.  It'd take 6 dudes to keep him from rippin' our heads off.  Haha, good times.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:43 PM, Spud2nique said:

🤣 is this the window 🪟 you jump out of when the ratings come in. :sarcastic:right off the bat love 💗 it.

Aye spud, you see the clip of Haliburton talking about his trade?  Said stte I put my trust in Sacramento 'n they just got ridda me.."

Awwww.  Maybe shouldn't have been talkin all that shish after the draft.  Actin all happy ATL passed on him.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye spud, you see the clip of Haliburton talking about his trade?  Said stte I put my trust in Sacramento 'n they just got ridda me.."

Awwww.  Maybe shouldn't have been talkin all that shish after the draft.  Actin all happy ATL passed on him.

:laugh1: ya I did. I actually came away impressed still as he shows a lot of maturity and says all the right things.

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: ya I did. I actually came away impressed still as he shows a lot of maturity and says all the right things.

Should I do the mature thing and agree with you?  Or should I keep killin' the kid?  Decisions, decisions ....

• Haha 2