• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

No doubt. Here’s hoping she gets back soon. I feel for her family. To put yourself in their shoes, I think I’d be going crazy. Prayers 🙏🏿

Indeed.

I already have an unnatural fear of being imprisoned in some other country.  I watched that movie Brokedown Palace and it terrified me of traveling out of the country.  I know, weird.

I went to Canada a few years ago and I was having borderline panic attacks whenever we crossed the border.

I felt ok going to the Bahamas tho.  Weird.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

“You were yelling BATMAN!!! BATKID!!!! WHOSE GONNA ALL BE THERE” when I came into the room to go to bed last night.

-Spud’s gf

… that’s not weird though.. :indifferent:

That's the only weird part of your post. 🤨

• Haha 1

Not gonna lie, Westbrook is getting treated poorly by the LA folks.  Unfairly.  Not playing well but he didn't trade for himself.

That said, he's also a clear illustration of an age old adage.  Careful how you treat people on your way up, 'cause those are the ones you pass on the way down.

He was a whole a** to the media when he was on top.  Now he's going to the media for help with poor treatment he's getting from fans, etc.  Not a good look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

LA folks. 

The hell did you call part time me? :angry2: That kid talked more trash than anyone and I don’t feel sorry at all. I’m going full raw shakes on him! Throw KD in there too I can’t wait for that fool’s downfall (unless it’s in Atlanta :ninja:. He’s a slippery one too. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Careful how you treat people on your way up, 'cause those are the ones you pass on the way down.

I help elderly across the street like three times a year, what up? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

He was a whole a** to the media when he was on top.  Now he's going to the media for help with poor treatment he's getting from fans, etc.  Not a good look.

Started the post not liking where it was going I gotta be honest… now I’m happy. :sarcastic:

• Like 1

There is a song called Tyler Herro? 🤦‍♀️ @kg01 why didn’t you tell me this? :aaa:

Let me get this straight,

You can be average wings to below average centers and have songs named after you? 

Very appropriate post for this thread.

Issssss a whole lotta $ in this mufcker. 

ps I put on my Hawks jersey just to go to the bodega. :indifferent: And the pool 🏊🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Started the post not liking where it was going I gotta be honest… now I’m happy. :sarcastic:

Aye, stick with me.  I usually round the corner to something that makes sense.

And how did you not know there was a Tyler herro song?  I'm surprised that Harlow guy didn't also put Heurter and Luke Kennard in the video.  Actually, did he put them in the video?  I dunno honestly, never seen it.  Haha

And the fact that mo bamba has a song basically devalues the whole concept.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

And how did you not know there was a Tyler herro song? 

Just came on when I was “garage” workin out today and I was just shocked. I mean, I dunno I guess I’m old school but being in a song should kind of require you to have made it a bit. Like Smalls back in the day never made a song about Patrick Ewing or anything. I mean, the verse was ..anyone Tyson Jordan Jackson…(notice all elite of their respective sports or entertainment).

Bamba and Herro having songs devalues it good call.

Ya I always stick with the cagester! 

image.gif.86ebb233b1f3eaed21b8cc9ef745523c.gif

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 2:56 PM, kg01 said:

Who's gonna get most overrated from the bubble?

- Miami Heat team

- one of Heat pieces: Herro, D. Robinson, Jimi, etc.

- Phx Suns team

- TJ Warren

- Mem Grizzlies

- Nurkic

- Other?

I think TJ can be a good fit for us next year at a reasonable price. He makes like $12 mill or somewhere around there, something much lower. Like one of those 2 year 10 mill deals with a team option on the 2nd year. That’s if he commits this summer. He can put the ball in the hole on O, he’s kinda a hole 🕳 on D tho. But we need a reliable poor man’s Derozan with the dribble drive and midrange to take pressure off Traesuperstar.

21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I think TJ can be a good fit for us next year at a reasonable price. He makes like $12 mill or somewhere around there, something much lower. Like one of those 2 year 10 mill deals with a team option on the 2nd year. That’s if he commits this summer. He can put the ball in the hole on O, he’s kinda a hole 🕳 on D tho. But we need a reliable poor man’s Derozan with the dribble drive and midrange to take pressure off Traesuperstar.

Intriguing explanation, I must admit.  Poor man's Derozen got my ears perked up.

I will say though that his injury history is problematic.  When was the last time he was healthy for consecutive months?  Guy could be totally diminished by now.  Did he get Oladipo'd by the Pacers medical staff?

He can come in on a TLC kind of contract.  I don't wanna pay him anything real.

And, to your point, he's not helping our main issue which is defense/effort.

On a total other note, I liked what I saw out of that Jalen Smith guy for IND as a big.  He's a UFA.  Will probably have more suitors but he looked good to me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

He can come in on a TLC kind of contract.  I don't wanna pay him anything real.

And, to your point, he's not helping our main issue which is defense/effort.

Ya before I was thinking we get a full squad of 2 way players, now I’m thinking we might need a TJ to just exchange baskets with he other team while Trae rests. Easier said than done I know.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

On a total other note, I liked what I saw out of that Jalen Smith guy for IND as a big.  He's a UFA.  Will probably have more suitors but he looked good to me.

Yup. I slept on him, Isaiah Jackson and a guy named Precious Achuiwa  :indifferent: in a lot of my mocks. I guess I hate big 4’s. :laugh1:

If we could steal Jalen Smith from Indy and solidify him in our rotation off the bench, he could be a staple like Antoine Carr or Cliff Levingston for a minute on the Hawks as a staple.

🤧 (ACHOO) presssshhhhhhhiiiooouuussssss :eyebrow: You do realize whenever I see that kid ball I think of you right? :huh:

34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya before I was thinking we get a full squad of 2 way players, now I’m thinking we might need a TJ to just exchange baskets with he other team while Trae rests. Easier said than done I know.

Yup. I slept on him, Isaiah Jackson and a guy named Precious Achuiwa  :indifferent: in a lot of my mocks. I guess I hate big 4’s. :laugh1:
If we could steal Jalen Smith from Indy and solidify him in our rotation off the bench, he could be a staple like Antoine Carr or Cliff Levingston for a minute on the Hawks as a staple.

🤧 (ACHOO) presssshhhhhhhiiiooouuussssss :eyebrow: You do realize whenever I see that kid ball I think of you right? :huh:

It's ok.  Whenever I see Sneezy play, I think of you too.  Haha

• Haha 1

Making no political commentary or judgment here, but did I read the story about Dwight Howard's kid right?

If so, yikes.  The mom was arrested for child endangerment or stte because the son (14) forced her bf's son to commit a sex act on him.   The son was already told not to be alone with anyone younger than him (which apparently is why the mom was arrested).

I really hope I read that story wrong.  Man, yikes. 

• Sad 2