• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member

OMG...The delusion is skrong!!!

Kyrie Irving revealed he plans to re-sign with the Brooklyn Nets in free agency.

Irving and Kevin Durant signed with the Nets during the 2019 offseason. Brooklyn has since won one playoff series as they were eliminated in the first round on Monday by the Boston Celtics in a four-game sweep.

Irving also referenced Brooklyn owner Joe Tsai and general manager Sean Marks when asked about his future plans with the Nets.

"When I say I'm here with Kev, I think that really entails us managing this franchise together alongside Joe and Sean," said Irving.

"I've been recognized for my greatness, but at this point I really just want to be part of a great team." 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

All I need in my life is the Nets to trade or decide not to re-sign him.  That'd be so cringe for him.

It would be interested if he opts out in anticipation of resigning ...and Marks say ''''nah bud, we good. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It would be interested if he opts out in anticipation of resigning ...and Marks say ''''nah bud, we good. lol

I'm not as down on Kyme as most.  As my comments to @Spud2nique suggest, I think it's more about the media being fascinated with him and constantly asking about what he's doing, thinking, feeling, etc.

But the comments you posted were galling considering all that happened there this past year.  If anyone should be feeling uneasy about his standing there, it's him.  Maybe even more so than Simmons, and that's saying a mouthful.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not as down on Kyme as most.  As my comments to @Spud2nique suggest, I think it's more about the media being fascinated with him and constantly asking about what he's doing, thinking, feeling, etc.

But the comments you posted were galling considering all that happened there this past year.  If anyone should be feeling uneasy about his standing there, it's him.  Maybe even more so than Simmons, and that's saying a mouthful.

I just realized he only played in 29 regular season games, smh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So apparently Zion says he'll sign the max extension with NOP if offered.  In fact, he said ...

"Of course," Williamson said. "I couldn't sign it fast enough."

Yeah I bet you can't sign it fat enough either.  If I was NOP, I trade the ever loving heyul outta this guy.  Only reason he's signing that deal is to get paid before his body gives out.

And folks think this is news?  They think this means he's not gonna force a trade?  Do these idiots not realize these players have enough IDGAF in them to sign the extension then demand a trade the next hour, once they've 'secured the bagg'?

• Like 2

Raymond with a low blow, not cool. I usually hate the guy for antics on the court but this is too far. The down syndrome comment is unacceptable. 

Hoping karma gods get to Raymond for this. Snot stuffed up nose disgrace to the NBA.

903E9F65-C681-4E4F-A54D-2CE53AFC618A.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Raymond with a low blow, not cool. I usually hate the guy for antics on the court but this is too far. The down syndrome comment is unacceptable. 

Hoping karma gods get to Raymond for this. Snot stuffed up nose disgrace to the NBA.

903E9F65-C681-4E4F-A54D-2CE53AFC618A.jpeg

I may hate Brooks as much as you hate Draymond but yeah there was no reason for him to go there.

Can we just hope karma bites em both in the rears?

• Thanks 1

Aliiiiiice HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 

THAT BENEDICT ARNOLD HORFORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU’RE LATE YOU HACK! 

WHERE’S ANA AT!!!-Deion Sanders (looking for MCCARVER and ana Hor)

00F66471-EF91-4232-A0F5-D1CC30B361CB.jpeg

04C2B7C7-5196-49D7-98F7-4BEC1A5C6099.jpeg

• Haha 1