• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Normal people what now 👀 

“Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow," said Irving to The Athletic. "I’ve made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall. A11even.”

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Normal people what now 👀 

“Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow," said Irving to The Athletic. "I’ve made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall. A11even.”

I mean who's listening to that word salad and going, "Yeah, you tell 'em, Ky." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ridin down the highway at 1am with the 2 BIL's.

Me and the Heet fan were goin' at it.  Him saying they gonna get all these guys, KD, Beal, etc. all while keeping everyone not named Herro.  'Cause BKN is trassh.

I'm like, KD sawwft anyway.  You seent it in BKN.  The decline is real, sun.  BKN is trassh.

The Net fan BIL is driving.  Suddenly, swerves over 2 lanes, speeds up, honks the horn.  We're all like, Bro!?

He's all, "Why yall gotta keep talking about the Nets?  Stupid Kyrie.  And wtf is wrong with Simmons' soft a**!  They cost us KD!"

I swear I saw a tear or two.  Dude almost got me killed.  Still ... I had to rub it in.  "Aye, ya think the Nets would take Jarrett Allen back instead of Harden?"

🤭

He was silent the rest of the way.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ridin down the highway at 1am with the 2 BIL's.

Me and the Heet fan were goin' at it.  Him saying they gonna get all these guys, KD, Beal, etc. all while keeping everyone not named Herro.  'Cause BKN is trassh.

I'm like, KD sawwft anyway.  You seent it in BKN.  The decline is real, sun.  BKN is trassh.

The Net fan BIL is driving.  Suddenly, swerves over 2 lanes, speeds up, honks the horn.  We're all like, Bro!?

He's all, "Why yall gotta keep talking about the Nets?  Stupid Kyrie.  And wtf is wrong with Simmons' soft a**!  They cost us KD!"

I swear I saw a tear or two.  Dude almost got me killed.  Still ... I had to rub it in.  "Aye, ya think the Nets would take Jarrett Allen back instead of Harden?"

🤭

He was silent the rest of the way.

:laugh1::boxing:I accidentally saw some guy’s wee. :huh:

cupcake 🧁 KD.. bro, Car 🚗 trash talking gets real 😂.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

The coffee takes 3 minutes.  The other 7 are to build your excitement.

No it was all good. Apparently she was trying to get a date from a dude so that makes it ok 👍.

I coulda been a prick and said something like..”try to get laid on your own time” but she did excite me with the word FRESHLY BREWED! 😃 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This sentence Beal received from the Wiz with no parole, what’s this about he wants to be a loser forever? Asking for a friend.

Isn't he just getting his money and then will ask out?

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Isn't he just getting his money and then will ask out?

I’m not sure, wait, he can ask for an out? Then what’s this no trade clause? Only the 10th player in NBA history with that clause.

The rest are pretty much HOFers.

What is the Wizards end game here? Beal and the Wiz aren’t winning or getting close in the next 5 years.

Wiz do this reminds me of the Orlando Magic front office saying they willl win a title by 2035. These two fanbases are in trouble.

I’m thankful to be a Hawks fan and have 2 of our division rivals set such lofty goals.

Hornets 🐝… ugh

So it’s basically us and Miami as the division winners the next half a decade? 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not sure, wait, he can ask for an out? Then what’s this no trade clause? Only the 10th player in NBA history with that clause.

The rest are pretty much HOFers.

What is the Wizards end game here? Beal and the Wiz aren’t winning or getting close in the next 5 years.

Wiz do this reminds me of the Orlando Magic front office saying they willl win a title by 2035. These two fanbases are in trouble.

I’m thankful to be a Hawks fan and have 2 of our division rivals set such lofty goals.

Hornets 🐝… ugh

So it’s basically us and Miami as the division winners the next half a decade? 

He can waive the no trade i assume.   It just ensures he only gets traded where he wants to go.  although i would think that would hurt is trade value so not sure why Wiz would agree to it other than they were desperate for him to not walk.   

They should have let him go.   

• Thanks 1

I’d go to this just to school some lame 😒 Scrub fan in a scrub fan jersey..

Plus.. it would give someone else a chance to SHUT THIS $HIT :aaa: (I’ll admit I may need to get dunked on at this point).

@kg01 grab your kicks let’s ride to Paris!

i_6f_85_09_luka-doncic.png?w=190

The Quai 54, the biggest streetball tournament in the world, returns this weekend (July 9-10) to Paris with some great people. Slovenian star Luka Doncic has announced that he will be there. The leader of the Dallas Mavericks communicated on his social networks, wearing a “Quai 54” t-shirt, his intention to join the biggest streetball tournament on the planet.

via BasketNews

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Plus.. it would give someone else a chance to SHUT THIS $HIT :aaa: (I’ll admit I may need to get dunked on at this point).

The Quai 54, the biggest streetball tournament in the world, returns this weekend (July 9-10) to Paris with some great people. Slovenian star Luka Doncic has announced that he will be there. The leader of the Dallas Mavericks communicated on his social networks, wearing a “Quai 54” t-shirt, his intention to join the biggest streetball tournament on the planet.

via BasketNews

R.cfd2d76305f503a606cefcb83193d42a?rik=v

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

via BasketNews

I'd never do a pro-am.  Too much temptation to go Cobra-kai on some dude I can't stand.

"The leg, kg ..... Sweep the leg."

"Yes, sensei!"

"Who's he talkin to..... oh, muh knee!!!!"

• Haha 2