• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Texaschick might ban me 🤷‍♀️ 

Been banned a month, just got reinstated yesterday. I may not last long, the Mavs (basically the mods) want me out and I already have 2 strikes 😂 

I figured I’d tickle some anus 😂 my bad.

Texaschick if you reading this..

:fist: You and your crap Mavs.

54EC9EAF-589A-465B-84E5-FF40B3E40231.png

79D7DBCB-AEBA-49B2-A38F-5003ACF55BD2.png

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Texaschick might ban me 🤷‍♀️ 

Been banned a month, just got reinstated yesterday. I may not last long, the Mavs (basically the mods) want me out and I already have 2 strikes 😂 

I figured I’d tickle some anus 😂 my bad.

Texaschick if you reading this..

:fist: You and your crap Mavs.

54EC9EAF-589A-465B-84E5-FF40B3E40231.png

79D7DBCB-AEBA-49B2-A38F-5003ACF55BD2.png

You just can't help yourself. LOL  - you got some people liking your thread though.  That's good.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well with Middleton out the Warriors were the least offensive team to win last year imo.   I'm not down with C's, Heat, Mavs, Sixers winning a title ever.  Another one for the Warriors?  who cares.  

I'm with you......As much as I don't want the Warriors to win (for Spud) - I'd really hate it if Mavs, cHeat, Sees, 6ers win one.

• Premium Member

Why the hell is it so hot????  It's like a world wide inferno going on.  Record high temps in London meting traffic lights, bridge in China explodes, icebergs breaking off in big chunks. The 2020's are not off to a good start - first Covid now this.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why the hell is it so hot????  It's like a world wide inferno going on.  Record high temps in London meting traffic lights, bridge in China explodes, icebergs breaking off in big chunks. The 2020's are not off to a good start - first Covid now this.

Haha, burd seen enough of this heat!

I was in TX a few weeks ago and it was consistently 103+ degrees.  It did not feel natural.  Earth is tryna kill us all.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You just can't help yourself. LOL  - you got some people liking your thread though.  That's good.

I really can’t. :blanky: It’s like going down an alley that is sketchy and you know it’s sketchy. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 is that your BIL at :04?

Oh wait, are you still on the non clicking thing?

I’m sorry but if this is your typical Heat fan, :laugh1: then…

PONY 🐎 💇 up! Woooooowwww, this kid just looks like he CAN’T play ball 🏀

Sorry not sorry (F U Reese’s I been sayin that since 82).

411AA231-07E8-4F49-912A-60FCDBF090F1.png

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

WAIT!!! DON’T BLAME THE BURGERS 🍔!!!!! BRINGEM BACK!!!! :nailbiting:

Chunky s0up Kyle speaks..

Kyle Lowry on what derailed his first season in Miami: Continuity, not conditioning

i_c5_ce_f2_kyle-lowry.png?w=190

Continuity, not conditioning, Kyle Lowry said Wednesday is what derailed his initial season with the Miami Heat.Addressing a media group for the first time since the day Heat were eliminated in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals by the Boston Celtics, the veteran point guard alluded to the extended periods he missed at midseason to attend to a family matter.