• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

6 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Cherokee High School is in the Smoky Mountain Conference.  So is my school, Hayesville.  Their team is called The Braves.  Bet no one can change their name because they are really Indians.  

😎

I get it but I just love the name the Braves and it symbolizes bravery, our name is a positive I believe, unless somebody wants to explain otherwise, maybe I don’t know the whole story.

🤭 Strainge 

Knicks were turned off by Danny Ainge's initial demands for Donovan Mitchell

i_2e_c8_6e_danny-ainge.png?w=190

The Knicks are still trying to find a way to bring Donovan Mitchell home in a way that makes sense. According to multiple industry sources, the Knicks were turned off by Utah team president Danny Ainge’s initial demands, when he asked in July for a package of seven first-round picks and players. Talks died, but recently there has been renewed back-and-forth.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🤭 Strainge 

Knicks were turned off by Danny Ainge's initial demands for Donovan Mitchell

i_2e_c8_6e_danny-ainge.png?w=190

The Knicks are still trying to find a way to bring Donovan Mitchell home in a way that makes sense. According to multiple industry sources, the Knicks were turned off by Utah team president Danny Ainge’s initial demands, when he asked in July for a package of seven first-round picks and players. Talks died, but recently there has been renewed back-and-forth.

Dan E. strAinge musta leaned into the 'strange' on that first date. 

• Haha 1

@kg01 your boy 👦 makin noise over Nash’s boy 👦. Wow 😮 

Tom Thibodeau prefers to keep Quentin Grimes over RJ Barrett

i_db_cc_c8_quentin-grimes.png?w=190

There is belief around the league Tom Thibodeau would prefer to give up RJ Barrett in a deal than shooting guard Quentin Grimes, who is coming off a solid rookie year, and a summer league in which he looked quicker and more sculpted. Grimes is a better defender and 3-point shooter than Barrett. Ainge is hot to acquire Grimes for his Jazz rebuilding plan. One individual believes Grimes would likely be amenable to joining Utah since a Brunson-Mitchell backcourt would a roadblock to ever becoming a Knicks starter.

Key word here… SIT. Luckily he’s been training for this “sit” thing for the last decade plus. 

oh baby, he’s gonna be one of the most mediocre sitters this game has ever seen.

Should they get him a special chair 🪑?

Udonis Haslem: I want to continue to be a part of the Heat at the highest level

i_76_17_26_udonis-haslem.png?w=190

“After I finish this season, I want to continue to be a part of the organization at the highest level,” Udonis Haslem said. “I want to sit next to Pat. I want to sit next to Andy [Elisburg]. I want to sit next to Micky [Arison], and continue to lead at that level. That’s what’s next for me.”

image.gif.3f8533d0dcc596db1c9594fc75b80023.gif

I just wanna sit…

im tired 🥱 

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

KD is so un-selfaware.  Is that a word?

I dont even like Beverly but he ain't wrong here.

I hope KD retires.  Remember how cute and loveable he was when he won the mvp?  Well that mfer has aged like Macauley Caulkin on meth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
10 hours ago, kg01 said:

KD is so un-selfaware.  Is that a word?

I dont even like Beverly but he ain't wrong here.

I hope KD retires.  Remember how cute and loveable he was when he won the mvp?  Well that mfer has aged like Macauley Caulkin on meth. 

So true.  I don't even like Bev but he's right.  There again everyone should have known this is what would happen.  

• Like 2

ISE - Backstreet Boys Edition.  As in, "... tell me wh-y."

Somebody tell me wh-y ... SGA is seen as an allstar, franchise guy despite the losin'..  But our guy had to get to the ECF to get just a lil' love.

... ain't nuthin but a heartbreak .... ain't nuffin butta miiisstaake... I want it that way ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

ISE - Backstreet Boys Edition.  As in, "... tell me wh-y."

Somebody tell me wh-y ... SGA is seen as an allstar, franchise guy despite the losin'..  But our guy had to get to the ECF to get just a lil' love.

... ain't nuthin but a heartbreak .... ain't nuffin butta miiisstaake... I want it that way ....

🎶 Am I, your fire 🔥…your  ☝🏿 desiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeee…. 🎶 :huh:

(get me on the karaoke 🎤 and I’m trouble)… (last week messed around and had a Jamal Sr. triple single..) :boxing:

• Thanks 1