• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

19 hours ago, kg01 said:

you Carlton'd your own teammate by stealing the ball from him?  Sounds like he probably deserved it.

Never done that before in my life. 40 years of playing basketball. He just really loved himself. You know that guy with a smirk on his face when he shoots what he thinks to be his “nice” jumper. I don’t mind it. I can’t take 0-20. Let’s play and move the ball. I mean if you THE MAN and we are winning 11-3, 11-7.. whatever then that’s fine. Not when we in super tight games because we wouldn’t be if he passed it. Lol. I went a bit overboard. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, kg01 said:

I have a question for you too.  Which guy I "hate" has the best chance of being a Hawk next year?

Sexton, Beal, or Lavine?

Lavine - 21% (see what I did there 21 the goat) Has the best chance of being a Hawk according to rumors. I’m not overly thrilled. I’m hesitant, I could be wrong, and if he stays healthy 90% of the games I will be wrong most likely. 

Beal- 11% Don’t see this one either. If Beal’s defense was a bit better I could see it. Feel the same for Lavine.

Sexton- 8% I don’t see this at all. He isn’t a Schlenk guy, I don’t think Lavine is a Schlenk guy either but higher % due to the rumors.

I like you boy Pascal a TON now! Lol. I mean given the choices, also got that all NBA 3rd team nod with Trae. 

Then there’s Gobert and Ayton, 27% (to match his jersey number) and 22% (to match his) respectively for Gobert and Big Ayton.

• Like 2

@kg01 Time for the weekly call 📞 to the BIL! :approved: Wish him luck tonight and tell him to loosen up, they got the culture right? The culture will come through… :applause:

Just be a gentleman about it! And at the end, giggle 🤭 for Squd before hanging up! :sarcastic: #f&cktheskeet #CULTure #RickRossboohoo 

image.gif.30745b2e9b9b62ec666c9750a3f5fe2a.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 Time for the weekly call 📞 to the BIL! :approved: Wish him luck tonight and tell him to loosen up, they got the culture right? The culture will come through… :applause:

Just be a gentleman about it! And at the end, giggle 🤭 for Squd before hanging up! :sarcastic: #f&cktheskeet #CULTure #RickRossboohoo 

image.gif.30745b2e9b9b62ec666c9750a3f5fe2a.gif

This is the day I call right when the game's out of reach and pretend I didn't even know the game was on.

"Oh man ... maybe they'll come back from this 30pt deficit, bro." 

Haha

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is the day I call right when the game's out of reach and pretend I didn't even know the game was on.

"Oh man ... maybe they'll come back from this 30pt deficit, bro." 

Haha

You’re seething right now and I’m so jealous!!! :laugh1: People who say it’s a petty feeling don’t know the ruuuuuush you get from it! 

3 way me!!! :indifferent: I mean the call 📞 like back in the day.

Quick funny story: in the early 90’s 3 way calling became popular and a friend of mine wanted to see if a chick was into her and asked me to be on the line (3rd man listening). 

Anyhoo, convo was going well between them and she says, “could you hold on a minute”.. during this time my friend whispers “so what do you think?” Does she like me?”

Me in a funny accent: Don’t worry about it! You got it made in the shade! 

Friend: Huh? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? She like me or not?

Me: You are going to escrew her {Russian style accent continues}

… “OH HE’S NOT GONNA SCREW ANYONE!!!!” :angry2:- The girl 👧 

Us… :huh:

Moral of the story: 3 way calling could be fun or in this case, go horribly wrong! :laugh1:

Ps Tell the BIL 💥 is a magician! He disappeared again! :applause: And Tyler is no Hero! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re seething right now and I’m so jealous!!! :laugh1: People who say it’s a petty feeling don’t know the ruuuuuush you get from it! 

3 way me!!! :indifferent: I mean the call 📞 like back in the day.

Quick funny story: in the early 90’s 3 way calling became popular and a friend of mine wanted to see if a chick was into her and asked me to be on the line (3rd man listening). 

Anyhoo, convo was going well between them and she says, “could you hold on a minute”.. during this time my friend whispers “so what do you think?” Does she like me?”

Me in a funny accent: Don’t worry about it! You got it made in the shade! 

Friend: Huh? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? She like me or not?

Me: You are going to escrew her {Russian style accent continues}

… “OH HE’S NOT GONNA SCREW ANYONE!!!!” :angry2:- The girl 👧 

Us… :huh:

Moral of the story: 3 way calling could be fun or in this case, go horribly wrong! :laugh1:

Ps Tell the BIL 💥 is a magician! He disappeared again! :applause: And Tyler is no Hero! 

I'm gonna pretend to be all understanding.  Then imma pull the rug from under him and admit they SUCK!  Hahaaa

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm gonna pretend to be all understanding.  Then imma pull the rug from under him and admit they SUCK!  Hahaaa

:laugh1: Geeeeeetttttt heeeeeemmmmm!!!

I also wanna get back at that dude on FakeGM with the butler Avatar. Ah screw it.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok.. literally everything I say, the opposite happens. 🤦‍♀️ 

What a crap crap year period. I’m glad I’m boycotting. Hope the rating stink! 

Yeah I was almost gonna talk junk to the BIL before the game was over.  Glad I didn't or that woulda got ugly for me.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I was almost gonna talk junk to the BIL before the game was over.  Glad I didn't or that woulda got ugly for me.

I’m not predicting anything else. I just hope you get to make that call. Not only that but I think the C’s would put up a better fight with the east path to the final scrubs. 

Seriously? Has any team in the whole damn history of the NBA had an easier path than them this year?

They played a Denver team who has Murray and Porter jr. out.

Then they play a young inexperienced Grizz team and missing Morant for half of it because they injured him. (Yes Poole knew what he was doing) Steve Kerr cries a lot because he’s a damn cheater and feels guilty nothing more.

Then they play the Mavs who got lucky to beat the Suns and came in with Luka and Brunson and a bunch of weak bigs like Bertans and Kleber.

Celts would be their first challenge. It’s BS to win the ring playing one worthy opponent. That’s just sad. That’s why Curry will never get the respect imo. 

Celts on the other hand beat the Nets, then handled the world champion Bucks and are facing the #1 team in the East in the Heat.

I think if there is a basketball 🏀 God out there, the East will win this year’s title.

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

and the kid

The one? You’re too kind. :justkidding:

Chico summer 95 (invited by coworker girl who went there and invited me for the Halloween party. Mad scene was literally transported into the air by a mob at Taco Bell. :laugh1: 

Santa Barbara 96- Cute blondie 👱‍♀️ toured me around. Kind of like a heaven island 🏝 and parties 🎉 many of which were a blur.

DC 99 Brunette 36-24-36 22 year old. Champagne 🍾 Sauna 🧖‍♀️ (this was in my room mind you in my own residence; ok my uncle’s but don’t be a d*ck about it I was youngish). 

Thrice. 

ps I never kiss and tell 🤭 !!! OH COME ON, it’s not like they’ll ever read this anyways, it’s just for us. :sarcastic:

pps Gramps, don’t pull a dol… nevermind I kid :indifferent:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The one? You’re too kind. :justkidding:

Chico summer 95 (invited by coworker girl who went there and invited me for the Halloween party. Mad scene was literally transported into the air by a mob at Taco Bell. :laugh1: 

Santa Barbara 96- Cute blondie 👱‍♀️ toured me around. Kind of like a heaven island 🏝 and parties 🎉 many of which were a blur.

DC 99 Brunette 36-24-36 22 year old. Champagne 🍾 Sauna 🧖‍♀️ (this was in my room mind you in my own residence; ok my uncle’s but don’t be a d*ck about it I was youngish). 

Thrice. 

ps I never kiss and tell 🤭 !!! OH COME ON, it’s not like they’ll ever read this anyways, it’s just for us. :sarcastic:

pps Gramps, don’t pull a dol… nevermind I kid :indifferent:

@JayBirdHawk readin' all this like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4739txtxoyxr07ftpqpp

• Haha 2