• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

That looks like Jaden McDaniels of the twolves.

THATS IT!!!! I was trying to figure it out!!! That’s it!!! Oh maaaaan! :laugh1: is it the hair? They didn’t even get his arms right, usually they makem look more muscular, don’t let Peo see this.. 🤫 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

Worst free agency signings?

- Randle (NYK)

- Walker (NYK)

- Fournier (NYK)

- Heurter (I don't think so but gotta list one of ours to pretend to be fair)

- Lakers guys, particularly Talentless Horton-Tucker

- Graham (NOP)

- RoLopez (ORL) - I mean why sign there, guy?

- Holmes (SAC) - guy looks like he got paid, is mailin' it in now

- Z. Collins (SAS) - guy's never gonna be healthy

- Dinwiddie (WAS) - 'overrated' chant

Any others?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

- Randle (NYK)

- Walker (NYK)

- Fournier (NYK)

- Graham (NOP)

Any others?

Reggie Bullock in Dallas, not sure what’s going on there.

Mike Conley- He might be in trouble if he lost a step, it’s over.

Enes Freedumb..  my bad Kant :sarcastic:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So you like where the Knicks are headed? :indifferent:

Hey I'm a (fake)journalist so I'm just going where the story takes me.  No bias (admitted to) at all.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Reggie Bullock in Dallas, not sure what’s going on there.

Mike Conley- He might be in trouble if he lost a step, it’s over.

Enes Freedumb..  my bad Kant :sarcastic:

I've heard Bullock is doing better lately.  Not committed enough to verify that.

I had a separate post pending on UTA.  They're about to go through what we went through earlier this season.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Holmes (SAC) - guy looks like he got paid, is mailin' it in now

Holmes had a bad eye injury that required surgery, wears goggles now.

Collins contract is non guaranteed in future years and tied to number of games played.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

- Randle (NYK)

- Walker (NYK)

- Fournier (NYK)

- Graham (NOP)

Any others?

To be fair Randle is a big reason why the Knicks went from crummy to almost ok and won Thibs COY.   It's not really his fault they convinced him he's a star and he isn't.   

Walker?  man what a disaster.   agree totally

Fournier - he does what he does well.  they needed someone who can shoot. 

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Holmes had a bad eye injury that required surgery, wears goggles now.

Collins contract is non guaranteed in future years and tied to number of games played.

You mentioned Holmes' health was a factor.  Collins' contract negates the risk, it sounds like.  Still, I don't think he was ever that good to begin with.

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

To be fair Randle is a big reason why the Knicks went from crummy to almost ok and won Thibs COY.   It's not really his fault they convinced him he's a star and he isn't.   

Walker?  man what a disaster.   agree totally

Fournier - he does what he does well.  they needed someone who can shoot. 

To be fair, although he was indeed the reason they were better, he did things last year that he'd never done before and likely won't ever do again.  Glad they got fooled into rewarding a one-off contract year in typical Nix fashion.

Fournier is being square-pegged (into a round hole).  I suspect in the right system/role his play will pick up.  He's been fine but he's too expensive to 'just' be fine for them.

Walker was a 'story' and a 'name' for them.  Another typical Nix move that has typically backfired.  As much as folks sold that the Nix were under new, competent management, their moves were all pretty typical to that franchise the last 20+ years.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique are you gonna be feeling conflicted tonight with your Precious Achiwua on the other side? 😁

I bent over backwards to keep that guy off poles for you. I mean polls! :indifferent:

Might be ugly but my chick (wife comon the charade is over Spud just call her your wife and get it over with!) precious! She ain’t even sneeze 🤧 but still I bless her!

@kg01 and you’ll appreciate this. Mark Jones does the play by play for the Kings and the other night against Philly Hali made a 3 to cut it to 99-93 Philly and Mark says..”Hali looked at his wrist he got time today.” :indifferent: Mark.. I just.. I know don’t what to say but skadattle! :eyebrow:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I bent over backwards to keep that guy off poles for you. I mean polls! :indifferent:

Might be ugly but my chick (wife comon the charade is over Spud just call her your wife and get it over with!) precious! She ain’t even sneeze 🤧 but still I bless her!

@kg01 and you’ll appreciate this. Mark Jones does the play by play for the Kings and the other night against Philly Hali made a 3 to cut it to 99-93 Philly and Mark says..”Hali looked at his wrist he got time today.” :indifferent: Mark.. I just.. I know don’t what to say but skadattle! :eyebrow:

Is that the same Mark Jones that tries sooo hard to be the next Stuart Scott on BSPN?

• Haha 2

Just now, kg01 said:

Is that the same Mark Jones that tries sooo hard to be the next Stuart Scott on BSPN?

:laugh1:I WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT! Why was it fun when Stuart did it and when Mark does it, it’s ..I dunno 🤷‍♀️ .. rip 🪦 Stu, didn’t Mark start his career fist too? Maybe I’m wrong, if I’m not though it’s the first time ever a sequel is way better than the original. (Except for airplane ✈️ II, some maybe argue Airplane the original and it’s debatable).

67A9B280-FE17-4CA4-8449-AC86FE6D4211.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1:I WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT! Why was it fun when Stuart did it and when Mark does it, it’s ..I dunno 🤷‍♀️ .. rip 🪦 Stu, didn’t Mark start his career fist too? Maybe I’m wrong, if I’m not though it’s the first time ever a sequel is way better than the original. (Except for airplane ✈️ II, some maybe argue Airplane the original and it’s debatable).

67A9B280-FE17-4CA4-8449-AC86FE6D4211.jpeg

Not only have I never seen the Lebowski movie, I've also never seen Airplane or Airplane 2.

And, on Stu, I was still watching BSPN when he was doing his thing.  I found it annoying and contrived but he was an original so I respected it.  Unfortunately, once he got famous, everybody else on air had to try to emulate him and find their "booyah" schtick.  It was the beginning of the end of me watching BSPN.  I was always a fan of stu's because he was a trailblazer of sorts.  All these other clowns are just imitators.

• Like 2

Man the Jazz are literally falling apart at the seams.

Mitchell out and, apparently, sending hints that he wants to be a Knick

Gobert hurt

Coach SugaBuga in HASP with another player joining him so you just know an outbreak is on the horizon.

Conley, as @Spud2niquementioned earlier, lookin' like he's slowing down.

And Ingles with a pretty ugly knee injury, out for this and probably next season.

So this is why you don't waste seasons.  Never know what's gonna happen next year.  Lookin at you, PHI.  It's not guaranteed that JoeLLLL's gonna be this good next year.  Ah well, ain't me business ..... but too bad for UTA.  I thought they could be a contendah.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man the Jazz are literally falling apart at the seams.

Mitchell out and, apparently, sending hints that he wants to be a Knick

Gobert hurt

Coach SugaBuga in HASP with another player joining him so you just know an outbreak is on the horizon.

Conley, as @Spud2niquementioned earlier, lookin' like he's slowing down.

And Ingles with a pretty ugly knee injury, out for this and probably next season.

So this is why you don't waste seasons.  Never know what's gonna happen next year.  Lookin at you, PHI.  It's not guaranteed that JoeLLLL's gonna be this good next year.  Ah well, ain't me business ..... but too bad for UTA.  I thought they could be a contendah.

Agreed on two fold on Utah here. I like the fact that they are a small market and drafted both their stars and grew them and have Snyder and that’s why they are good. That’s awesome and another team in the west to give the scrubs some problems.

I dislike them because of some of their culture in dealing with personnel as well as a lot of their fans are just wrong. I’m not condemning the entire fan base but players have said in the past that they have been racially attacked.

On the court though, I hope they can make a run because their window is closing you’re right. Outside of Mitchell, it’s gonna be a retool in a couple years.

Is it bad that I circled ⭕️ this TNT game to watch if Trez can shove Grayson into the stands and give him a taste of his own medicine. I’ve thought about it, Trez is the closest thing to Metta, Jax and Ben put together, he’s got that certain crazy you need. 

Other than that, I can’t watch the Wizards play, it’s just depressing.