• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah @thecampster had the right idea.  Stay far away from this team(sic).  Take up a hobby 'cause basketball season is ovah. 

I ain't gone, but I needed a break for sure.

The NBA as a whole. I've been watching a bit more since I started posting again but last night's game was difficult.  I keep watching the rooks sit and us lose and I scratch my head.  There is no way you can convince me that A) Cooper couldn't do a better job initiating the 2nd team offense and B) that the defense would be that much worse with JJ/Cooper on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thecampster said:

I ain't gone, but I needed a break for sure.

The NBA as a whole. I've been watching a bit more since I started posting again but last night's game was difficult.  I keep watching the rooks sit and us lose and I scratch my head.  There is no way you can convince me that A) Cooper couldn't do a better job initiating the 2nd team offense and B) that the defense would be that much worse with JJ/Cooper on the floor.

Yeah I think I'll have to take a break myself.  I was swingin' like a windmill with fists last week defending this team on RgM.

But heyul, why am I defending them when they don't even defend themselves?  It's insanity.  I can't care more than they do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I think I'll have to take a break myself.  I was swingin' like a windmill with fists last week defending this team on RgM.

But heyul, why am I defending them when they don't even defend themselves?  It's insanity.  I can't care more than they do.

Ah f&ck it, let’s go bowlin 🎳 dude. :smile:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I went all nutty Saturday and Sunday on here...I think I need a break.  Maybe I'll return when Hunter does, lol.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"DOES LOUISVILLE EVEN HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM?"

~kcp

Haha, I was just about to post "Cantankerous Caldwell-Pope v Harrell"

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/washington-wizards-kentavious-caldwell-pope-montrezl-harrell-separated-after-fight-at-halftime-oklahoma-city-thunder-052704731.html

And they still went out and won the game.  Meanwhile, we're all passive aggressive with each other and takin' L's from everybody with a mild pulse. 😕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I’ve seen enough… so dude doesn’t play and his value goes up? 🤔 

Sixers increasing the asking price for Ben Simmons?

i_16_c0_ec_ben-simmons.png?w=190

The Sixers are targeting top 25-caliber players for trades, but those kinds of assets have yet to be made available to them in offers, sources said. Some teams have even described the Sixers’ asking price for a Simmons’ deal as growing in price — not declining, sources told ESPN.

• Haha 1

@Spud2nique, I'm sure you can do something with this in your long-standing feud with all things Warriors ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nba-team-owner-nobody-cares-181126794.html

Although, as was Iguodala's use of 'massa' in his statements about Kerr years ago, this was probably just a guy thinking he's the smartest person in the room talking.  There's a much less offensive way to make the point he was trying to make.  He just comes across looking like an idiot imho.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Why doesn’t Josh Giggles 🤭 just spike the ball straight off Luka’s head or butt, directly back to him for a 33333333333.

CAAAAAAMAAAANNN GIDDAAAYYYY!!!

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH!!!

8BDEE414-560F-46B0-A98E-3CE255EE4A5F.jpeg

DE612848-441F-4D90-905B-5F844AE06503.jpeg

A baller woulda got the assist off that boodee like Trae did off that Boston player last year.

• Like 1