• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
On 12/2/2021 at 10:07 AM, macdaddy said:

I'm surprised it hasn't been a bigger deal with the Heat that Jokic actually did injure Markieff.  I guess everyone realizes he instigated it even if he ended up getting a cheap shot in the back.  

Neck injury is no joke though.  I wonder how he's doing.

On 12/2/2021 at 3:32 PM, kg01 said:

That's true.  Him literally injuring him has largely been glossed over.  But, to your point, he started it.  Can't be starting shish then cry foul when you get molly-whopped.

He is still out - 30 games missed.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I have sympathy.  Don't want to see a guy injured ..... buuuuttt ... he started it.  What he did could've easily resulted in the same for Jokic.  That it didn't, is simply happenstance.

Jokic served his punishment.  Sadly, Morris is still not back.

Is what it is.  Maybe don't cheap shot guys.

The thing is I doubt MM ever sees it this way.   I could be wrong because he hasn't said a whole lot about it.  I hope he's back soon though.  Words i never thought i'd say but definitely don't want to see guys hurt especially this way.

One thing i'll say is Markieff has done less whining about this than Lebron did about his actual basketball injury he blamed solo for.   

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

The thing is I doubt MM ever sees it this way.   I could be wrong because he hasn't said a whole lot about it.  I hope he's back soon though.  Words i never thought i'd say but definitely don't want to see guys hurt especially this way.

One thing i'll say is Markieff has done less whining about this than Lebron did about his actual basketball injury he blamed solo for.   

I don't know about that - his twin was also going on about it on Social media with Jokic brothers

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't know about that - his twin was also going on about it on Social media with Jokic brothers

Can we have a royal 👑 rumble here. In one corner, Morris twins 👯‍♀️ in the other the Jokic bros. Another tag team could be Nurkic and Roco.. :indifferent:

ANNNNNDDD HERE COMES UDONIS HASLEM WITH THE CHAIR 🪑 

Adam Silver would love it too. More loot for the snake 🐍, hey @kg01 get mean gene 🧬 on the line and Jimmy McMahon! 

Hit it Mike 🎙 

LAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY’S and GENTLEMAAAAAANNNNNN

ITS THAT TIME..

image.gif.99cb8d6cd687901e2dbda88c50f2c772.gif

@kg01 you and I are the Rockers I already sent in the licensing docs we good nobody can steal our thunder ever again! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can we have a royal 👑 rumble here. In one corner, Morris twins 👯‍♀️ in the other the Jokic bros. Another tag team could be Nurkic and Roco.. :indifferent:

ANNNNNDDD HERE COMES UDONIS HASLEM WITH THE CHAIR 🪑 

Adam Silver would love it too. More loot for the snake 🐍, hey @kg01 get mean gene 🧬 on the line and Jimmy McMahon! 

Hit it Mike 🎙 

LAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY’S and GENTLEMAAAAAANNNNNN

ITS THAT TIME..

image.gif.99cb8d6cd687901e2dbda88c50f2c772.gif

@kg01 you and I are the Rockers I already sent in the licensing docs we good nobody can steal our thunder ever again! 

Finally!  I been wearing these leotards for the past 6 months just waitin'.

And we gotta get @LucastheThird as the special guest ref/sleeper agent to cheat for us so's we can win.

All I got to say to the rest of these clowns is ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47wftprpqej6rmd54dfhz

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah i actually thought that tweet was from Marcus.   It was kind of funny he called jokic fat when he's not fat anymore.   

• Haha 1

Broadway 🎭 play huh, is that where your new step daddy been takin you.. :laugh1: ISE!

Thompson struggles to put into words what it will be like when he finally returns. Curry, however, does not. “It’s like when you go to a Broadway play or you go see ‘Hamilton’ and all the cast comes out at the end,” Curry said. “Like the whole stage is doing the bows and curtsies and all that, and the whole audience is going nuts because they really appreciate the show that they got to see. … And then it will hopefully be an energy like during his 37-point quarter where every time he shoots, it will be like a game winner.”

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Samesies. {staring at my Cam jersey..} 👀 

If they can't harness and properly use that future stud, and I've seen minimal evidence they can, it's shame on us.  And we deserve for him to go on and become PG14 like we know he's capable of.  Just for someone else. 😟

• Sad 2