• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Andrew Wiggins, lol. The whole of Canada voted for him.

Perception really is something - he's playing a reduced role on a GSW team but good enough to start in the ASG. Lololololol. 

I'm not even mad at the fans since the player votes are also a joke - Ben Simmons and Grayson Allen got votes from players, smh.

Really?   If Grayson got more than one vote then i'm pissed.   

Somehow they should come up with a better system. 

33 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Really?   If Grayson got more than one vote then i'm pissed.   

Somehow they should come up with a better system. 

The system is fine.  The problem is the players don't take ownership of it the way they should.

Plus this is "just" all-star game which is purely an exhibition for the fans.  It shouldn't be used as more than that.  It's a popularity contest, first and foremost.

Agents have fooled teams into tying money to this is and it's ridiculous.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

The system is fine.  The problem is the players don't take ownership of it the way they should.

Plus this is "just" all-star game which is purely an exhibition for the fans.  It shouldn't be used as more than that.  It's a popularity contest, first and foremost.

Agents have fooled teams into tying money to this is and it's ridiculous.

I don't think being able to vote thousands of times makes any sense.   You should get one vote per email address or phone number.   Sure someone can game that system too but it's much harder than just saying vote as many times as you want. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Next star to ask out?

Should be Devin Booker.  You make it to the Finals and have the league's best record the following year ... and you stiiiiiilll can't get voted into the ASG as a starter?

Friggin Memphis got Ja in as a starter.

And, on top of that, everybody gives Paul credit for what y'all are doin'.

Do the right thing, Devin.  Ax out, bro.  It's a pretty snazzy team out East doin' some thangs. 😇

We had a Booker in Cam. Don’t @ me people, he’s the same player with the same skills. NBA politics.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The system is fine. 

Not fine. The Bay Area runs circles in computer thievery. Algorithm manipulation + ballot stuffing schemes. 

No, the votes that come in for a player like Booker in Phoenix, or let’s make it worse, Minnesota (sorry Soth) aren’t the same as the ones for Andrew Wiggins and the bum cheating bay folks.

Andrew Wiggins is what 18/4/4, ya no. I don’t care if the Warriors are undefeated right now Wiggins is no all star.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

We had a Booker in Cam. Don’t @ me people, he’s the same player with the same skills. NBA politics.

Heh.  I feel like that kid at the end of the Sixth Sense.  But instead of saying, 'I see ded people.'  I'm saying "I see supes' burner."

spud you were a supes burner this whole time?

🤓

I do agree with the sentiment that Reddish could've been better served on a team that allowed him to play his way.  Perhaps he could've developed into a Booker-esque guy given the chance.

• Haha 2

Wiggins and Derozan all star starters. Look, they are having great seasons and helping their teams, but, and I hate to say this, 50% fan vote 🗳 is too much.

I think as a fan, if you want to vote, you have to have a pre screening exam that entails 10 challenging questions about the current NBA, if you get 8/10, you can vote, this does a couple things, makes the true voter who knows their $hit to get a vote in that makes sense, and deters morons just clicking for their fav players cuz they like their hair to stop the BS voting. And like @macdaddy said, one vote per person; e-mail etc.

So I caught the tail end of the NBA weekend hosts talking about Trae's twinkie comment to Barkley.

You would think Trae called the man a racial slur.  It was "you can't make that kind of comment" and "do you know what that man accomplished in the league" and "even the great Michael Jordan took criticism".

And on and on and on.

Even my guy Sam Mitchell was in on it.  Although, to his credit, he said he likes Trae.  He just didn't like that he said that or stte.

Then the host showed his hand and it all made sense.  After Sam said he liked Trae, host blurted in "Well I don't!"

This guy is a Thibodeau sycophant who was none too pleased with the Knicks series last year.  He's a clown.  More on this later ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You would think Trae called the man a racial slur. 

Cancel culture. It’s crazy. I watch some shows from 15 years ago and they dubbed half the show because it’s “edgy and might rub folks the wrong way”..

43 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

HUH? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

image.gif.5701a295d402d715316adfefd57ee5da.gif

It's that Brian Geltzeiler clown.  Same guy who talks coaching as if he's on the NBA level just because he "coaches" his daughter's 5th grade AAU team.  True story.

Like, I don't care if people don't like a player.  But if all you ever say is negative stuff about the guy, regardless of what happens on the field/court/whatever, admit to your bias.  And admit you're just a shock-jock or w/e and not an actual journalist.

Don't sit up here and act like you're detached from your emotions when you know you aren't.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's that Brian Geltzeiler clown.  Same guy who talks coaching as if he's on the NBA level just because he "coaches" his daughter's 5th grade AAU team.  True story.

Like, I don't care if people don't like a player.  But if all you ever say is negative stuff about the guy, regardless of what happens on the field/court/whatever, admit to your bias.  And admit you're just a shock-jock or w/e and not an actual journalist.

Don't sit up here and act like you're detached from your emotions when you know you aren't.

I had to look him up. I hate judging a book by its cover but you know when you see a douche…

He just looks like he wants to debate and be stupid about it. 😂 

B374D37C-938E-4BEE-9F15-80E343B795F0.jpeg

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Who the hell is that????

That ain’t JC!

Look if you’re gonna make a JC shirt make the caricature at least look like him. :indifferent:

ISE!!!!!! :angry2: @JeffS17 the OO fan club is much better but I still haven’t found it anywhere.

4F2E073C-FD02-4D96-A4FC-EB250109B207.jpeg

This is unsettling lol

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Who the hell is that????

That ain’t JC!

Look if you’re gonna make a JC shirt make the caricature at least look like him. :indifferent:

ISE!!!!!! :angry2: @JeffS17 the OO fan club is much better but I still haven’t found it anywhere.

4F2E073C-FD02-4D96-A4FC-EB250109B207.jpeg

That looks like Jaden McDaniels of the twolves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2