• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Buck Williams, John Stockton and AC Green will be sitting out games in the 2nd half of the season due to load management…

:sarcastic:

Karl Malone on load management: It just depends on the load I’m carrying, I mean obviously I can relocate lbs. but it’s really about the lift and movement of the certain exercise.

Reporter: :indifferent:

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Eddie Johnson just behind Dwight?  I wouldn't have guessed that.

Agreed I guess I wasn’t zoned into a prime time Eddie but seem to remember his later years with the Suns, Sonics and Rockets. Most of the scoring prolly came as a King.

I do remember him being clutch though. Remember he hit a big one as a Rocket, I wanna say vs the Jazz. ?

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

A cornerback? How bout you just get in basketball 🏀 shape big boy. Cornerback? Get the.. enough with the jokes Embiid.

Eggsactly.  STFU, JoeLLLL

That's like saying, "Maaan, I could be the heavyweight champ of the world if I just knew how to box."  

Disrespectful to guys who've worked their lives to get to that point.  And I don't even like pro football that much.

• Thanks 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's like saying, "Maaan, I could be the heavyweight champ of the world if I just knew how to box."  

Disrespectful to guys who've worked their lives to get to that point.  And I don't even like pro football that much.

Not only that but how stupid that this lumbering dude who can't bump into Trae Young without going sprawling on the floor thinks he could even come close to playing that position at even a high school level.  

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Jake Paul did it! :mellow:

DAMN MAN STOP FIGHTING NON BOXERS! -L Bell

• Haha 2

First of all, soth is gonna swoop in with raw numbers that show he's technically not that wrong.  But that's not really the point.  The point is that dude need ta stop worryin' about that and focus in on winnin'.

He also took shots at Westbrook for "doing too much" w.r.t. stat-padding or w/e.  Who does Towns think he is.  Westbrook led a team to the Finals and has had a good bit of playoff success despite his recent struggles.  And let's not forget who actually led that 'Zards team to the playoffs last year.  It surely was not Ally mcBeal.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

First of all, soth is gonna swoop in with raw numbers that show he's technically not that wrong.  But that's not really the point.  The point is that dude need ta stop worryin' about that and focus in on winnin'.

He also took shots at Westbrook for "doing too much" w.r.t. stat-padding or w/e.  Who does Towns think he is.  Westbrook led a team to the Finals and has had a good bit of playoff success despite his recent struggles.  And let's not forget who actually led that 'Zards team to the playoffs last year.  It surely was not Ally mcBeal.

Westbrook didn't lead shit. KD carried that team. Westbrook was the anchor that sank him. He's everything you guys think about Starbury but way, way worse. Westbrook only cares about his personal stats. 

And  yes there are several metrics that show KAT is the greatest shooting center. I don't know what he means by big man because that would include Bird and Dirk. And no offense to KAT who really is a great HOF shooter for a big man he's not as good as those two.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Westbrook didn't lead shit. KD carried that team. Westbrook was the anchor that sank him. He's everything you guys think about Starbury but way, way worse. Westbrook only cares about his personal stats. 

And  yes there are several metrics that show KAT is the greatest shooting center. I don't know what he means by big man because that would include Bird and Dirk. And no offense to KAT who really is a great HOF shooter for a big man he's not as good as those two.

Hey, I get that Westbrook-bashin' is in style this season but the guy is an earned Hall of Famer.  Not one of these guys that'll get in just off puttin' up useless stats - which is what people keep trying to make folks believe.

He led those early OKC teams which isn't to take anything away from Durant who was also great.  People act like Westbrook dragged KD down but let's not forget who was missin' shots and turnin' the ball over during their last run.  It was Durant and Westbrook.  They had the Warriors on the ropes and collapsed together.  It was so bad, it looked like Durant was throwing the game.  Yes, he's great.  But he failed in OKC just as much as Westbrook did.

• Like 2

@Spud2nique you once accused me of being a dude that never admits to being wrong.  Well, this bud's for you ....

Zack Lavine is a monster.  That dude is gud.  He's grown so much as a player in the last few years.  I gotta give him a tremendous amount of credit.

I was watchin' his play these past 2 games like ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ncj4cr9wjkcpdmtf6y3

Granted, it was against non-NBA guys but still.

While it's probably still true that his personal w/l record is abysmal, I'll credit that to the Minnesota experience which he seems to be emerging from.

He is what I used to believe mcBeal was.

There, spud. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kccck740dv6z68ii6o

• Haha 2

So can we come up with a catchy nickname for Jimi Butts?  Ant Davis is always hurt so folks call him day-to-Davis.  See, gotta nice ring to it.

Gotta come up with something for ol' Jimi 'cause he's just as injury prone, maybe worse.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Just let him sit out the year and lose some weight.

Zion Williamson will dial back the rehab of his surgically repaired foot to only partial weight bearing activities. Williamson is continuing his rehabilitation in Portland instead of New Orleans, but remains under supervision of the team.

Williamson has not played this season after suffering a fracture in his right foot that required surgery over the summer.

“Since we notified everyone on December 16 of his latest imaging, it was decided then by our medical team to dial his rehab back to only partial weight bearing activities. He continues along that path,” stated Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin. “We also agreed that in order to put Zion in the best position to succeed, he will rehab away from the team at this time so he can focus on the task at hand.”

zion-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just let him sit out the year and lose some weight.

Zion Williamson will dial back the rehab of his surgically repaired foot to only partial weight bearing activities. Williamson is continuing his rehabilitation in Portland instead of New Orleans, but remains under supervision of the team.

Williamson has not played this season after suffering a fracture in his right foot that required surgery over the summer.

“Since we notified everyone on December 16 of his latest imaging, it was decided then by our medical team to dial his rehab back to only partial weight bearing activities. He continues along that path,” stated Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin. “We also agreed that in order to put Zion in the best position to succeed, he will rehab away from the team at this time so he can focus on the task at hand.”

zion-1.jpg

That is a lotta man right there.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Jdawgflow said:

That is a lotta man right there.

Football player in a basketball players body. Man, I hope he gets back. He seems like a good kid and all the talent in the world. The NBA needs him, well not really but it would be great to watch him play at his best.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Football player in a basketball players body. Man, I hope he gets back. He seems like a good kid and all the talent in the world. The NBA needs him, well not really but it would be great to watch him play at his best.

He really does seem like a good kid.  And so much fun to watch when he is right.  But looks much more like a D lineman.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

He really does seem like a good kid.  And so much fun to watch when he is right.  But looks much more like a D lineman.

Yup, he reminds me of LT, not the offensive Charger but OG NY Giants great. He’s just got that crazy strength, God given. Guys like LT, Hershel, Bo and an athlete like Zion, I honestly believe God given strength. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup, he reminds me of LT, not the offensive Charger but OG NY Giants great. He’s just got that crazy strength, God given. Guys like LT, Hershel, Bo and an athlete like Zion, I honestly believe God given strength. 

I think you hit the nail on the head with his God given talent, build, and athleticism.  Some people are just built different than the rest of us.  Would love to see him get back in shape and start balling again.  

amd then get traded to the Hawks of course.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1