I've Seen Enough!

kg01

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Worst team in the league this year resides in Charlotte.  Mark my words.

But, if course, no one will downgrade Ball the way they'd downgrade our guy.

Read Ball tweaked his ankle, serious?

They will be bad. Hopefully not 1/2 draft pick bad though. We want those two intial picks going to western conference teams not named the scrubs or Mavs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Udoka

It’s just crazy.. just a decade ago I was thinking to myself this dude is a model NBA player, knows his role, a team guy on the floor, listens well, a Pop guy so you thought he was all class.

Then all this comes out… just crazy.

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s just crazy.. just a decade ago I was thinking to myself this dude is a model NBA player, knows his role, a team guy on the floor, listens well, a Pop guy so you thought he was all class.

Then all this comes out… just crazy.

Dang, I don't even remember him as a player.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

It is pretty sad, honestly. I don't know what is going on but these guys are a Lamelo Ball injury away from being the worst team in the NBA.

I have a feeling they're gonna take stock in what they have and move to offload Heyward, Rozier, and whatever else and 'Get Sick For Vic'. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 10/16/2022 at 8:53 PM, kg01 said:

Anybody that thinks BOS won't miss a beat must also believe Udoka was trash as a coach.  In reality, he was a big part of their late season surge and folks shouldn't assume a plug-in coach can duplicate what he did.

Not only that, they've lost Gallo, Brogdon has already tweaked something and now this:

Robert Williams III underwent a PRP procedure in his knee on Monday to help with the healing process.

Williams hopes to return in December or January, but he could return well into the second half of the season.

Williams also underwent surgery in September.

He should have never played in the playoffs, but at least he got paid.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, kg01 said:

I have a feeling they're gonna take stock in what they have and move to offload Heyward, Rozier, and whatever else and 'Get Sick For Vic'. 

Most Hornets fans want the same thing. I think this is the year to tank and tell Melo why. It is clear that team isn't going to do anything as it is presently constructed. Miles Bridges situation is an anchor that they need to resolve one way or the other.l

• Like 2

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Most Hornets fans want the same thing. I think this is the year to tank and tell Melo why. It is clear that team isn't going to do anything as it is presently constructed. Miles Bridges situation is an anchor that they need to resolve one way or the other.l

And what a year to have to tank anyway!  This could be the best thing to happen to that franchise is they can grab a top 2 pick. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

The good thing regarding Miles is they had not paid him any big money. Would have really sucked if he had signed his deal and then this happened.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

Put on your earmuffs for this saffron but I'm posting from 2024 where folks have now realized Ball is part of the problem there ........