• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's a lotta masonry 'round tha rim, baybee. 

So when can La trade Russ? Like Xmas 🎅 or something? Lol, that’s a long wait. Oh man, the Lakers are depressing me from afar this season. Lebron scoring title chasing and their god awful pg’s. I mean I love it cuz it’s them but it’s tough to even watch. At this point I’m boycotting Warriors, Lakers, Celtics games… I don’t love watching Luka grind down on any random dude for 47 min a game either.

Im watching Hawks.. maybe a few Pels, Grizz… 

I can’t do Knicks it hurts my eyes, no Philly Harden is annoying and Embiid ugh.. 

No Cavs cuz Don Mitch likes to look at himself in the mirror 🪞 too much..

HAWKS GAMES ONLY!!!!

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So when can La trade Russ? Like Xmas 🎅 or something? Lol, that’s a long wait. Oh man, the Lakers are depressing me from afar this season. Lebron scoring title chasing and their god awful pg’s. I mean I love it cuz it’s them but it’s tough to even watch. At this point I’m boycotting Warriors, Lakers, Celtics games… I don’t love watching Luka grind down on any random dude for 47 min a game either.

Im watching Hawks.. maybe a few Pels, Grizz… 

I can’t do Knicks it hurts my eyes, no Philly Harden is annoying and Embiid ugh.. 

No Cavs cuz Don Mitch likes to look at himself in the mirror 🪞 too much..

HAWKS GAMES ONLY!!!!

LBJ might just be hanging around to play with his Son. He might need a Miami trip sooner rather than later.

Day-to-Davis seems to have given up now he has his 'One Ring' [to rule them all :laugh1:]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Why'd the Suns mess up their chemistry with the whole Crowder thing.

Cameron Johnson's durability a concern for Suns?

i_b1_60_42_cameron-johnson.png?w=190

In the season opener, it was cramps. On Friday, it was apparently a tailbone injury, as Monty Williams relayed to AZ Central’s Duane Rankin. “Nah, nothing right now,” Williams said when asked for an update on Cam Johnson. “He fell on his tailbone or something like that, so we just gotta wait and see.” This was the biggest sticking point for those worried about giving Johnson a new contract extension, and through two games, it’s obviously been a concern.

– via gophnx.com
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why'd the Suns mess up their chemistry with the whole Crowder thing.

Cameron Johnson's durability a concern for Suns?

i_b1_60_42_cameron-johnson.png?w=190

In the season opener, it was cramps. On Friday, it was apparently a tailbone injury, as Monty Williams relayed to AZ Central’s Duane Rankin. “Nah, nothing right now,” Williams said when asked for an update on Cam Johnson. “He fell on his tailbone or something like that, so we just gotta wait and see.” This was the biggest sticking point for those worried about giving Johnson a new contract extension, and through two games, it’s obviously been a concern.

– via gophnx.com

Thats easy.  It's because, in reality, James Jones is in over his head.  ExecOTY notwithstanding. 

On another note, bigger bust: Okoro (CLE) or Pat Williams (CHI)? 

Another year, another round of JoeLLLL fails (because he's outta shape) then JoeLLLL makes excuses (for being outta shape) but says "uh I'm not making excuses..." which is exactly what you say after a round of excuse-making.

The guys the most physically imposing player in the league but he's resigned to being a tall shooting guard most of the time because he won't be professional enough to get his conditioning right to be dominant... at all times.

His nickname is should-be-Shaq.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Again....

Zion Williamson hurt

i_fe_b6_f6_zion-williamson.png?w=190

Zion Williamson has been diagnosed with a posterior hip contusion (bruised hip), forcing him to miss the finish of Sunday’s Pelicans game against the Utah Jazz, the team announced. Williamson took a hard fall in the second half after Jordan Clarkson blocked his dunk attempt in transition. Herb Jones eventually subbed in for Williamson.

47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Again....

Zion Williamson hurt

i_fe_b6_f6_zion-williamson.png?w=190

Zion Williamson has been diagnosed with a posterior hip contusion (bruised hip), forcing him to miss the finish of Sunday’s Pelicans game against the Utah Jazz, the team announced. Williamson took a hard fall in the second half after Jordan Clarkson blocked his dunk attempt in transition. Herb Jones eventually subbed in for Williamson.

Geez.  The bigger story may be Clarkson blocking his dunk attempt.  That must've been spectacular.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It was an incredibly awkard dunk attempt from a guy considered a great dunker.   

Finally saw it.  All ball, legal play indeed.  If he had gotten his head or arm, folks would be killing Clarkson.  But he didn't so just a bang-bang play with an unfortunate result for Zion.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Finally saw it.  All ball, legal play indeed.  If he had gotten his head or arm, folks would be killing Clarkson.  But he didn't so just a bang-bang play with an unfortunate result for Zion.

Why am I reading this like you rootin for Zion to be out so your projections for him “always being injured” turns out right.

image.gif.3756a5f4cb82120830f7e2e216bd2833.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why am I reading this like you rootin for Zion to be out so your projections for him “always being injured” turns out right.

image.gif.3756a5f4cb82120830f7e2e216bd2833.gif

Nah, I don't play them karma games.  Never root for a guy to be hurt just so I can be right.

I mean, I'm so right on everything else.  I don't need that win to boost my ego.

😎

I'm just kidding, squd.  Squd!  Where ya going?  I'm just kidding.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nah, I don't play them karma games.  Never root for a guy to be hurt just so I can be right.

I mean, I'm so right on everything else.  I don't need that win to boost my ego.

😎

I'm just kidding, squd.  Squd!  Where ya going?  I'm just kidding.... 

it’s not a cute 🥰 look 👀?… :er:

• Sad 1