I've Seen Enough!

kg01

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody wanna play 'remember when'?

Remember when ....

... Reddish was stankin' up the joint as a rookie and the only saving grace was, "Shiiiii .... atleast he don't suck as bad as Jordan Poole."

That didn't age well. 🙁

image.gif.e399ff637e044153896dd2282699e364.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yet we all know you and your bummy ankle with run away from the tail end of yours you 🗑 y lil wuss.

Stephen Curry on Charles Barkley's comments: 'Certain guys kind of forget what their careers looked like on the backend'

i_f4_05_1b_stephen-curry.png?w=190

Kylen Mills: Steph Curry wasn’t done taking shots after tonight’s game. Here are his thoughts on Charles Barkley saying that Klay Thompson isn’t the same player, which upset Klay. “It’s interesting because certain guys kind of forget what their careers looked like on the backend.” #dubnation pic.twitter.com/tjgd21VZ3L

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Yet we all know you and your bummy ankle with run away from the tail end of yours you 🗑 y lil wuss.

Stephen Curry on Charles Barkley's comments: 'Certain guys kind of forget what their careers looked like on the backend'

i_f4_05_1b_stephen-curry.png?w=190

Kylen Mills: Steph Curry wasn’t done taking shots after tonight’s game. Here are his thoughts on Charles Barkley saying that Klay Thompson isn’t the same player, which upset Klay. “It’s interesting because certain guys kind of forget what their careers looked like on the backend.” #dubnation pic.twitter.com/tjgd21VZ3L

I didn't see what Barkley said but if it was just that Klay isn't the same player he was then Klay needs to get thicker skin.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I didn't see what Barkley said but if it was just that Klay isn't the same player he was then Klay needs to get thicker skin.  

Barkley said Klay isn’t the same player, and Draymond is getting older… Father Time..

And it hurt his feeeeeelingssss..

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Barkley said Klay isn’t the same player, and Draymond is getting older… Father Time..

And it hurt his feeeeeelingssss..

Klay seems super chippy this year.   Pointing out how many rings you have over and over again on the court like he did with Booker just seems sad and desperate when you're getting cooked.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Klay seems super chippy this year.   Pointing out how many rings you have over and over again on the court like he did with Booker just seems sad and desperate when you're getting cooked.  

Nobody likes the fall, but all the deep postseason runs, Charles is right that’s like an extra couple seasons of wear and tear.

(don’t mind me that’s the popcorn 🍿 popping). :spiteful: (Sorry that’s a play on the sad and desperate thing huh)… :er:

So Kyrie got the attention he wanted and now he’s good?  :scratch:

Kyrie Irving deletes tweet promoting anti-Semitic film

i_46_c0_b3_kyrie-irving.png?w=190

More than three days after Tweeting to promote an anti-Semitic film, Kyrie Irving finally deleted the Tweet Sunday night and appears unlikely to face any penalty from the NBA. The New York Post reported Irving is unlikely to face punishment from the league. An email to an NBA spokesman asking if any penalty was expected went unanswered as of Monday morning.

I think Adam sent him a memo:

Don’t bite the hand that feeds you….

• Premium Member

It's going to be a very interesting offseason with Kyrie and Westbrook to see which team signs them and for how much.

If Westbrook can embrace his bench role he will be ok.  With Kyrie you just never know what's next.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's going to be a very interesting offseason with Kyrie and Westbrook to see which team signs them and for how much.

If Westbrook can embrace his bench role he will be ok.  With Kyrie you just never know what's next.

I can see a real scenario where Kyrie gets Kanter'd.  Could be playing, but the baggage outweighs the impact.  Teams'll be pondering, "Yeah we could sign Kyrie buuuuuut is he that much better than D'Angelo Russell?  I mean, really?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/31/2022 at 12:30 PM, kg01 said:

I can see a real scenario where Kyrie gets Kanter'd.  Could be playing, but the baggage outweighs the impact.  Teams'll be pondering, "Yeah we could sign Kyrie buuuuuut is he that much better than D'Angelo Russell?  I mean, really?"

I don’t get Kyrie, they just said he has over 2 million followers on social media? Wow. Lotta dumb folks out there. 

So Kyrie goes to Boston and says he doesn’t like those people (totally get it) but then comes to Brooklyn as does it all over again.

Now he’s an anti semite? If he doesn’t like Jewish people, why on God’s green earth would he go to NY of all places. 🤦‍♀️ 

Kyrie is a 🤡. Ya whatever he’s controversial, I’m so sick of these players these days.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t get Kyrie, they just said he has over 2 million followers on social media? Wow. Lotta dumb folks out there. 

So Kyrie goes to Boston and says he doesn’t like those people (totally get it) but then comes to Brooklyn as does it all over again.

Now he’s an anti semite? If he doesn’t like Jewish people, why on God’s green earth would he go to NY of all places. 🤦‍♀️ 

Kyrie is a 🤡. Ya whatever he’s controversial, I’m so sick of these players these days.

Bro my BIL, not the heat fan, is the type that would follow Kyrie aka the Chief Follower.

There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of people that go against the grain for no other reason than to be able to say they're going against the grain.  It's the most maddening and tragic thing I've seen in a long time.  These people are so lost but will have you believe you're the one who's crazy.

My BIL came around spouting these Israelite beliefs.  Exact same stuff as kyrie.  Basically sticks a finger in the air.  If the wind blows left, he walks right.  No rhyme or reason other than wanting to say he's "different".  Meanwhile, his actual life is a complete shambles.  Guy's a complete deadbeat, won't work, lives off his mom.  But acts like the wife and I, folks that work, are the suckers because we're .... I don't even know what.

It's sad.  But I see,through him, firsthand how these millions of followers think.  The ones that come from money will be fine.  The rest are in for rude awakenings.  It's actually really sad.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Bro my BIL, not the heat fan, is the type that would follow Kyrie aka the Chief Follower.

There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of people that go against the grain for no other reason than to be able to say they're going against the grain.  It's the most maddening and tragic thing I've seen in a long time.  These people are so lost but will have you believe you're the one who's crazy.

My BIL came around spouting these Israelite beliefs.  Exact same stuff as kyrie.  Basically sticks a finger in the air.  If the wind blows left, he walks right.  No rhyme or reason other than wanting to say he's "different".  Meanwhile, his actual life is a complete shambles.  Guy's a complete deadbeat, won't work, lives off his mom.  But acts like the wife and I, folks that work, are the suckers because we're .... I don't even know what.

It's sad.  But I see,through him, firsthand how these millions of followers think.  The ones that come from money will be fine.  The rest are in for rude awakenings.  It's actually really sad.

KG01...

This is your BIL. I've had an account on the Squawk for years.

See ya' at Thanksgiving dinner m'fer!!!

• Premium Member

He's got a point.

Reggie Miller calls out NBA players for 'crickets' on Kyrie Irving

i_46_c0_b3_kyrie-irving.png?w=190

Miller expressed his dissatisfaction that players have been willing to call out owners but not one of their own. “In years past, this league has been great because the players have led the way and they have strong voices,” Miller said. “When Donald Sterling stepped in it, when Robert Sarver just recently stepped in it, our voices in the basketball community and our players were vocally strong in some type of discipline being handed down — or be gone. “The players have dropped the ball on this case when it’s been one of their own. It’s been crickets,” Miller added. “And it’s disappointing, because this league has been built on the shoulders of the players being advocates. Right is right and wrong is wrong. And if you’re gonna call out owners, and rightfully so, then you’ve got to call out players as well. You can’t go silent in terms of this for Kyrie Irving. I want to hear the players and their strong opinions as well, just as we heard about Robert Sarver and Donald Sterling.”

• Like 4