• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators

Watched the Mavs-Bucks game last night.  Very weird ending.   Mavs miss 5 free throws at the end.  Bucks hit the go ahead with like 8 seconds left.   Mavs DON'T call their final TO and instead Luka dribbles up court, almost gets his pocket picked and they are forced to call TO with less than 3 seconds left.   All they can manage after the TO is a Luka 28 footer which he misses badly then screams at the bench for something and storms to the locker room.  What the hell is going on there?  

Luka maybe a great player but every time I watch the guy he seems like a giant ahole.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Watched the Mavs-Bucks game last night.  Very weird ending.   Mavs miss 5 free throws at the end.  Bucks hit the go ahead with like 8 seconds left.   Mavs DON'T call their final TO and instead Luka dribbles up court, almost gets his pocket picked and they are forced to call TO with less than 3 seconds left.   All they can manage after the TO is a Luka 28 footer which he misses badly then screams at the bench for something and storms to the locker room.  What the hell is going on there?  

Luka maybe a great player but every time I watch the guy he seems like a giant ahole.  

Yup saw that too. I think there was a scramble at the end and Luka wanted his teammates to go to certain spots on the court and they didn’t so Luka yelled at them. 😂 He is kinda an ahol.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Bitter Karl. Look at him! He looks like a freakin gargoyle :laugh1: He got his own problems it seems.

STAY IN YO LANE OVERRATED KARL!!

76F1EBAF-1B9A-4FD3-AF68-073A807315CE.jpeg

Just conforms my nba media hiatus is warranted.  Just like some of our ",fans", these guys just wait in the wings for adversity to hit.  Then show up to pick at the wreckage like the scavengers they are.

If he said that on the actual radio, its even more shameful because he is NOT someone any of thise shows looks to interview.  He was an on-air guy with a regular show back before he oddly took the SAC job in his last gig.  He apparently didnt tell his cohost.  He just stopped showing up to do his job, basically.  Then the news broke that he took the job.  He didnt even throw them a bone by giving them the scoop.  Since then, he basically turned his back on them.

I guarantee the only reason he was on was to say something bad about Trae.  Actually, now that I see which show he was on, I'm sure that was the case.  The afternoon show is Eddie Johnson who's a former McMillan teammate and the host is one of the guys that feels that life was better in the 50's and 60's when men were men and players shutup and dribble.

It's no accident Karl was on to make these comments.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just conforms my nba media hiatus is warranted.  Just like some of our ",fans", these guys just wait in the wings for adversity to hit.  Then show up to pick at the wreckage like the scavengers they are.

If he said that on the actual radio, its even more shameful because he is NOT someone any of thise shows looks to interview.  He was an on-air guy with a regular show back before he oddly took the SAC job in his last gig.  He apparently didnt tell his cohost.  He just stopped showing up to do his job, basically.  Then the news broke that he took the job.  He didnt even throw them a bone by giving them the scoop.  Since then, he basically turned his back on them.

I guarantee the only reason he was on was to say something bad about Trae.  Actually, now that I see which show he was on, I'm sure that was the case.  The afternoon show is Eddie Johnson who's a former McMillan teammate and the host is one of the guys that feels that life was better in the 50's and 60's when men were men and players shutup and dribble.

It's no accident Karl was on to make these comments.

So I don’t even get a like for the gargoyle thing? I don’t get it. You know when you do something yourself and you feel it’s academy award winning… then it kinda goes unnoticed and I’m like HEY.. Stu and I need likes too! 🤨 

Now let me read your response..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

these guys just wait in the wings for adversity to hit.

Yes!

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Then show up to pick at the wreckage like the scavengers they are.

Don’t fall asleep in the desert

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

He apparently didnt tell his cohost.  He just stopped showing up to do his job, basically.  Then the news broke that he took the job.  He didnt even throw them a bone by giving them the scoop.  Since then, he basically turned his back on them.

Bummy.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I guarantee the only reason he was on was to say something bad about Trae. 

Ya, and somehow that could be justified because he was “protecting HIS guy Nate”…

Ya, nah don’t fall for that people, he came in to bust Trae is all. He could give 2 $hits about Nate, ok maybe they might have a relationship but this is all Karl being a hater from the sidelines.. and I do mean the SIDELINES as he isn’t in the hall of fame for coaching AS HE SHOULDN’T.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

The afternoon show is Eddie Johnson who's a former McMillan teammate and the host is one of the guys that feels that life was better in the 50's and 60's when men were men and players shutup and dribble.

Not gonna lie. If I could personally get 2 players to shut up an dribble would be:

1. Lebron

2. Kyme

I don’t agree with shut up and dribble until we get a psycho nut 🥜 job like Kyrie.

Overall msg is a racist one to say shut up and dribble in my opinion… with the exception of Kyrie and LeHoe.

Like everytime they talk I want to shove a big eggplant 🍆 in their mouth 👄 so they’d gag!

HEY HEY HEY SPUD.. this isn’t Sunday morning talk.. family show sorry carry on..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

So I don’t even get a like for the gargoyle thing? I don’t get it. You know when you do something yourself and you feel it’s academy award winning… then it kinda goes unnoticed and I’m like HEY.. Stu and I need likes too! 🤨 

Now let me read your response..

We need an angry button for posts you like but make you mad.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Anybody else notice, now that iRobot notices AJ can actually 'offense', they're setting him up to take lower percentage shots more and more.  Off-the-dribble 3's and whatnot.

Smh .... smmfh ....

.... you were saying?

Oh, stfu, I'm still right. 

• Haha 2

Aye @kg01, there was a group of teen kids playin some pickup ball at the park and I was feelin hyphy so I walked by and yelled… ATE LESSS GO YALL GOT FAN!

Get it, FAN! SINGULAR! 🤣 #straight2heckigo 🥳 

ps Here all week (despite rumblings surrounding my agent about my unhappiness in the Wretch produced flick). Tip the waitresses!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Aye @kg01, there was a group of teen kids playin some pickup ball at the park and I was feelin hyphy so I walked by and yelled… ATE LESSS GO YALL GOT FAN!

Get it, FAN! SINGULAR! 🤣 #straight2heckigo 🥳 

ps Here all week (despite rumblings surrounding my agent about my unhappiness in the Wretch produced flick). Tip the waitresses!

Aye don't be messin around with teen-kids.  Some of them idiots packin heat.  And I don't mean Rony Seikly. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, kg01 said:

packin heat. 

Yeeeeeaaaa not these ones…

image.gif.770232b050aec3e8ccc4df7ea670823a.gif

it was adorable! They got shy and they were trying to impress but not with the basketball skill… more like someone but a jet engine on their hips… all of a sudden their lower bodies were scootin and busting but upper body tried to remain “teen cool” 😎 🤣

#hiphustle #whatchuknowboutit

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I find it extremely disingenuous how hard people come down on us and our season.  But the criticism for what's happening in DAL is muted by comparison.

And, even when criticism comes, it's of the teammates and not the star. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1