• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

🤦‍♀️ WHO CARES ABOUT YOU LECRAP? 💩 LETURD 💩. So sick of him “GOTTING” to be on the floor with his lil spoiled b!tcha$$ rugrat. 

WE GET IT! YOU CAN PROCREATE! WOOPDY DOO!!!! 

LeBron James: 'I got to be on the floor with Bronny'

i_bb_3f_f0_lebron-james.png?w=190

“I need to be on the floor with my boy, I got to be on the floor with Bronny,” James said of his eldest son, currently a senior in high school, who would not be eligible to play in the NBA until the 2024-25 season under the rules of the current collective bargaining agreement.

Big freakin buffoon.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

🤦‍♀️ WHO CARES ABOUT YOU LECRAP? 💩 LETURD 💩. So sick of him “GOTTING” to be on the floor with his lil spoiled b!tcha$$ rugrat. 

WE GET IT! YOU CAN PROCREATE! WOOPDY DOO!!!! 

LeBron James: 'I got to be on the floor with Bronny'

i_bb_3f_f0_lebron-james.png?w=190

“I need to be on the floor with my boy, I got to be on the floor with Bronny,” James said of his eldest son, currently a senior in high school, who would not be eligible to play in the NBA until the 2024-25 season under the rules of the current collective bargaining agreement.

Big freakin buffoon.

So here’s the thing. Only one team gets Bronny right? I so wish that some dictator takes over the NBA, no another dictator not Adam Silver and doesn’t allow Lebron to go to THAT team, no matter if it’s the Charlotte Horcats or the Orlando franchise. 

Players got too much control. Do we have to see a Cinderella ending in everything. Can’t we see LeQueen NOT get a chance to play with Bronny and be like… “oh it woulda been kinda cool IF”..

BUT $HIT WASN’T IN THE CARDS FOR LeCharge!!!! 😡 

Rant over!

WAIT…

No ok it’s over. Faaaaa noowww..

You shut up… 🐍 What a lil twirp! 

Kevin Durant on entitled fans: 'Just shut up and watch the game'

i_76_87_99_kevin-durant.png?w=190

Kevin Durant: Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they’re starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question — like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight. We go as hard as we want to go. We go as hard as our bodies allow us to go at this point.

Rocket science 🧪? Boy, you can’t get regular science. #fakehighschooldiploma

And the idea that a team would hold on to some picks and wait for next year… Well if you guys know, then you guys know. You guys know. I don’t need to talk about it. You guys know. But if you stay quiet, then time is gonna keep marching on, no? Listen, you guys know. It’s not rocket science. It’s not rocket science.

That’s great, good for you, could you move your flabby a$$ now we tryin to get through the door 🚪..

Luka Doncic: 'I watch more Euroleague than NBA'

i_6f_85_09_luka-doncic.png?w=190

Grant Afseth: When asked about keeping tabs on the MVP race, Luka Doncic explained that he watches more EuroLeague than NBA games: “Not really. I watch some NBA games, but I watch more EuroLeague than NBA. But if it is a really good NBA game on TV, I will watch it.”

via Twitter

On 1/8/2023 at 10:19 AM, Spud2nique said:

Anyone touches Hawk CAGEY has to deal with @Wretch:ph34r:

I mean ..... well ..... dude did basically ignore the guard tellin him not to proceed to that area.  Not that the guy was right to knock him TF out but .... I'm jussayin ..I.. I understand

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean ..... well ..... dude did basically ignore the guard tellin him not to proceed to that area.  Not that the guy was right to knock him TF out but .... I'm jussayin ..I.. I understand

Ya agreed. In the video, Superfan just ignored the guard and kept going. The guard was wrong to punch him, maybe kind of hold him back or something. 

Never knew about this Clipper fan. They only show us Billy Crystal since 88 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

*sigh*

Yeah but .... maybe they told him not to shoot? 🤓

I’m sorry it’s weird. You’re telling me there was no situation in the entire game where he could have made a layup. This kid is freakin weird I’m sorry. There’s unselfish and plain weird lol.

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry it’s weird. You’re telling me there was no situation in the entire game where he could have made a layup. This kid is freakin weird I’m sorry. There’s unselfish and plain weird lol.

Hey, ya know, he's just really cerebral.  He sees the game on a different level.

Sure he could take the uncontested layup but, like Doctor Strange, he saw about 4 million scenarios in an instant.  In every scenario, if he made the layup, a bus full of nuns would flip over in Brazil.  So he did what heros do.  He missed that layup to save the nuns. 

😪

Eta. Do you hate nuns, squd? 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ol' desperate to be relevant a**.

A shame too since I was a huge  Sonics fan bitd. 

• Haha 2