• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Larsa Pippen gets around..

Why she dating everyone?

Beasely and now Marcus Jordan. Does she realize that if she has a baby with Marcus that it won’t get Scottie’s genes 🧬 :laugh1:

Unless you get a bucket 🪣… stay with me here…we could transfer some of the …

I digress. :huh:

ISE of this deadbeat lady Scottie found at some cheap strip club. This lady is mad thirsty and will take a d!ck over a coke anyday.

I met a Bucks fan yesterday. Older gentleman roughly 65. We spoke a bit. We spoke for a bit and get this, dude has documented his ft shooting since 2009, he told me he’s hoisted up roughly 81,000 ft attempts with nearly 75,000 makes. 92.6% clip. He said he knows it’s different that game situations obviously but nonetheless he truly enjoys it. 

We spoke and he asked if I was a Hawks fan due to wearing gear head to toe and I said, no, Spurs, why do you ask? Lol.

He’s been Bucks since the 60’s and told me stories of Kareem and Big O. He said he was around 10 or 12 when the Bucks won it all in 71 and he was just a kid in heaven then. I said, “and now you got Giannis”..

He was gushing about Jrue Holiday being underrated and using so much of his left hand on folks, then Middleton and Giannis and how humble the trio is and how unselfish they are as a team.

I agree.

I’ve never really admired a team, SPECIALLY in the East, ever, well maybe the 92 Hornets 🐝 but that was strictly based on their dynamic play as well as the different personalities.

Honestly outside of the Hawks I’ve admired a few teams.

91-95 Hornets 🐝 

92-97 Sonics

Current Bucks (last few years)

Anyhoo, it was nice talking to the gentleman about old school ball. Reminded me of @Gray Mule and his awesome stories.

He also knew a ton about Marquette and Al McGuire . I guess he grew up really close to the school and mentioned Doc being the last recruit by McGuire. He said McGuire went to (some town I forget the name where Doc went to middle school) to check out an 8th grader named Glenn Rivers and the rest was history. He said they are the golden eagles? (But he still calls them the Warriors). 

He said the Bucks had the best overall record of any team from 78-88 as well as the current Bucks have that same distinction from like 2018- current.

He loved Moncrief, Pressey, Marques Johnson and TC and company. He said they would always lose to the Sixers and Celts.

We shared one commonality,

our mutual hate for the Boston Celtics.

Great dude. Glad I had a chance to speak with an OG gentleman like himself.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2023 at 7:34 AM, Spud2nique said:

Lillard is good but overrated.  Folks ignore his team results and just tout his stats.  It's weird. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Lillard is good but overrated.  Folks ignore his team results and just tout his stats.  It's weird. 

Overrated? Hmm.. well compared to who thought? The entire landscape of pg’s or like top 5 or 6?

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Overrated? Hmm.. well compared to who thought? The entire landscape of pg’s or like top 5 or 6?

I think he's held in too high esteem.  That's all.  Folks speak of him as if he's an all time great.  I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think he's held in too high esteem.  That's all.  Folks speak of him as if he's an all time great.  I don't think so.

All time I dunno he’s border top 75 for me. But the loyalty puts him higher for me. In a day and age of KD’s there’s nice to see the old school Lillard’s.