• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

On 2/15/2023 at 9:44 AM, Spud2nique said:

Loser..

i_dc_52_d9_draymond-green.png?w=190
Kendra Andrews: Draymond Green: “It’s now or never. We’re 500 at the break. Middle of the pack team with middle of the pack stats. You’ve got to come out the break and win and do it at a high level or you go home…I wouldn’t be happy with that. But that will be the result if we don’t get there”

The future Hawk ain't wrong.....

😏

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Squd, I think I'm taking another sabbatical so I'll be leaving the general board to the ones who thrive on us losing.

😐

Omg! Dude you read my mind.

1. My thinking, the negative nells are out. 

2. Why should I care if they don’t?

3. My avatar :laugh1:

4. ..

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

He doesn’t fit the Heat culture ..

image.gif.095e5475afc9fb655270c04486961c24.gif

Do we want him @kg01 uhhhh I don’t even have the energy anymore.

How freaking overrated is Pat Riley when the dude does jack sqat in multiple offseasons and trade deadlines, and this is his big move?  Guys skating on Lebron's accomplishments but nobody has the gonads to call him out.

Tell me.  What has he done that Lebron didn't carry his old, decrepit heiny to?  Tell me.  

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

For every one Matt Mcclung,

There are 💯 wannabe Mcclung’s…

aka FRESH FISH 🐟 AT THE GYM FOOOOO SPUD! :boogiedown:

White men can jummmmmmp!

image.gif.8f0292e60734d6210d321eea925d69ed.gif

I love that movie.  Sacrilegious that they remade it.

COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS, LAZYWOOD!!!

Nobody wondering why, for the Utah crowd, they bent the rules to get a non-NBAer in the field?

Guy got signed by PHI like 2 days after being named to the slam dunk field.

Seemed a little strange to me but ... that's UTA.

I'm also beyond flummoxed to explain why they didn't just let Karl Malone fade into retirement.  How was him impregnating a 13yo not a bigger story is beyond me?

But .... that's Utah.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

... yes?

🤓

Bro McClung got too many foos wanting to ball 🏀. There was a LINE OUT THE DOOR waiting for rec center to open. :sad:

Adam Silver.. really? Instead of turning Utah around and making them part of the states you let them continue their bad trends and reward them financially for it? 

That’s like going back to 1853… and.. I mean I won’t but..

Fck Utah, the world is turning browner.. reality.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

@kg01

Your boy got his 💰 ...now this

Beal re-signed with the Wizards in 2022 on a five-year, $251 million deal that contains a no-trade clause. 

"I’m patient, but there comes a time where you have to be a little selfish and draw a line in the sand, for sure," Beal told Marc J. Spears of Andscape. "So, I have thoughts in my head but at the same time I stay in the moment. I stay engaged with what we have and what we do and don’t get caught up in noise and just go from there, take it a day at a time, control what I can control."

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01

Your boy got his 💰 ...now this

Beal re-signed with the Wizards in 2022 on a five-year, $251 million deal that contains a no-trade clause. 

"I’m patient, but there comes a time where you have to be a little selfish and draw a line in the sand, for sure," Beal told Marc J. Spears of Andscape. "So, I have thoughts in my head but at the same time I stay in the moment. I stay engaged with what we have and what we do and don’t get caught up in noise and just go from there, take it a day at a time, control what I can control."

I disavowed Ally Mc Beal.  I'm such a non fan of his now.  What tf is he even talking about here?