• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Collins showcase early DEFENSIVE improvement

JTB

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

His instincts have been improving which is all I really want from him as well making timely defensive decisions which he is still a work in progress at.

I’m just glad he’s showed some early improvements...he keeps at this pace this early in his career and he will be just fine.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I'm not sure I've seen this many blocks from the PF position on this team since Smoove. I'm fine with Collins averaging less ppg if he keeps defending the paint like he is. At 17ppg 9rpg and 2bpg, John is a borderline All Star PF in the Eastern Conference. I do expect both the points and rebounds to increase based on how good he was in those categories last season. But I'm fine with where he is right now as long as he keeps the rim protection up. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m just glad he’s showed some early improvements...he keeps at this pace this early in his career and he will be just fine.

And the 'whatever' look he gave Embiid was good with me.  Keep your head don't get    Embiid i used to like but now he seems punkish.   Just play the game.   You aren't impressing anyone by giving KAT a love hug.   Why not try that crap on Adams or Z-bo or David West and see if you're still smiling.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

And the 'whatever' look he gave Embiid was good with me.  Keep your head don't get    Embiid i used to like but now he seems punkish.   Just play the game.   You aren't impressing anyone by giving KAT a love hug.   Why not try that crap on Adams or Z-bo or David West and see if you're still smiling.  

Embiid likes to follow it up by talking trash on Twitter which we know only real heroes do.

• Haha 1