• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I just tweeted Sarah K Spencer and dared her to ask LP why he didn't use the Coach's Challenge in the 3rd quarter on Turner's foul.   Let's see if she does it.

LP will blame the no-call on Trae's drive as the turning point, but it was really him not challenging that Turner foul.

Disappointed in Sarah.   Someone has to ask LP a tough question in those press conferences.  It's becoming too easy for him.

As for the Hawks . . . they simply play better for some reason, when Bruno is out on the floor.  He's literally the only Hawk on the team with a + rating while on the floor.

And out of our centers:

Jones:  ( -7 )

Len:  ( -14 )

Bruno:  ( +10 )

Awesome  game thread lw3! Even gave us some peach 🍑 love 😊 Still mad  at Larry Drew. 

Just got finished watching the game in delay. WOW 😳. We all wondered which game, apparently this one for the rooks as echoed by everybody. Guess the problem was Trae didn’t bring it on the same nights the rooks did.  When they start putting it together as a unit, lookout for us!

Going to also echo what Bob Rath said about playing strong 💪🏾 opponents out west made us better and obviously more confident.

The thing I noticed with the rooks is that they didn’t hesitate tonight. They made their moves quickly and on instinct starting with the Cam floater. 

Baby Kawhi Hunter. I think my favorite is his bank 🏦 layup. Put it in the bank 👶 Kawhi! Love it. 

I realize we lost but between the play from the rooks, the unis, and 2chainz, felt like one of the most uplifting nights and possibly turning a corner for our young foundation. 

Ps I kept thinking Bruno was gonna fight Robin Lopez. Bruno said something to him and Lopez waived him off. Keep an eye 👁 on the next matchup between these guys. Bruno is more nimble than I thought for sure. 

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 3