• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Stupid shot from Vince

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That got completely wasted.

LP has to learn that it's OK to bench your superstar, if he's having a bad night.  This just isn't his game, and the team has been horrible when he's been out on the floor.

Bledsoe was tough on Trae.  

Just get Trae back out of there. You weren't going to win the game with him this time, but maybe you could've made it interesting sticking with Turner/Hunter/Reddish tonight.

I will remain here to see what they do for the rest of the night if they get to stay in.

Edited by Lurker

I haven't been this pissed by a coaching move, since Bud couldn't figure out that Kris Humphries could be the semi cure for our rebounding woes in that Cleveland series in 2016.  He just couldn't stand leaving Hump in the game, despite him being a positive out on the floor.

This loss is on LP.  Because now, that Coach's Challenge isn't going to be used in a 4th quarter blowout.

So WTF are you saving it for?

• Like 3

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Trae isn’t a superstar.

Trae is definitely a superstar.  All superstars have bad nights every now and then.

This was clearly a game that he just didn't have it, so his minutes should've been limited.  If your 2nd unit has it going, why not ride with the 2nd unit a little longer than usual?

LOL . . and Bruno STILL can't get back into a game that is a blowout.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is definitely a superstar.  All superstars have bad nights every now and then.

This was clearly a game that he just didn't have it, so his minutes should've been limited.  If your 2nd unit has it going, why not ride with the 2nd unit a little longer than usual?

LOL . . and Bruno STILL can't get back into a game that is a blowout.

Trae has been shooting 40% the last 10 games or so after a hot start. His passing is the only top notch part of his game.

Poor shooting is common for Trae.

LMAO . . WTF is going on?

Bud and his non time out calling self.  Thanks man.  Hawks back within striking distance.

LP doesn't deserve to have these guys win this game for him.  But now that they're 1 stop away from really making it a game, let's see how this turns out.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

I did kind of stay here to watch something like this...lol. This is nuts regardless.

And yeah, it's fair to call Trae an offensive star. He has rookies that might be good (showing it tonight) and Parker. The ghost of Carter to boot.

I guess people think of this as the Booker excuse though.