• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Have to save a positive response for the next time around. Very sensitive about my own sense of democracy. 

I save the time and place for politics.  There is a reason 'pol' it shared with polemic.  It is carred down from Greco-Roman tradition.  Hegelian dialectics is imposed on that tradition.  It is about opposites for the public to perceive, while the elite carry on with their business regardless of what is done politically and pretend to have solutions for the arguments.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, turnermx said:

I save the time and place for politics.  There is a reason 'pol' it shared with polemic.  It is carred down from Greco-Roman tradition.  Hegelian dialectics is imposed on that tradition.  It is about opposites for the public to perceive, while the elite carry on with their business regardless of what is done politically and pretend to have solutions for the arguments.

Great post guy, appreciated also. So now it is Friday evening, my better half's time, Cabernet time and very soon Hawk's time. See, you helped reign me in, thanks. You may have saved my marriage. This game tonight will be fun no matter who is on the floor because, you know....we are in Boston. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Great post guy, appreciated also. So now it is Friday evening, my better half's time, Cabernet time and very soon Hawk's time. See, you helped reign me in, thanks. This game tonight will be fun no matter who is on the floor because, you know.... 

I will try to watch the game on the flight. I've been waiting at the airport all day. weather problems caused delays and I couldn't get on an earlier afternoon flight standby most likely due to the earlier issues... hopefully be able to board in 10 minutes or so.

• Sad 1

• 8 months later...
  • Premium Member

Glad we didn't trade for him.

Even though Altman said there isn’t clarity on Drummond’s decision, the logical conclusion is Drummond opting in.  The real question is what happens after. At one point, there was mutual interest in an extension. However, the sides have been far apart in those preliminary discussions, sources say. The Cavs recognize Drummond’s talent but they are also honest about his flaws, especially in this pace-and-space era, where bigs like him are easy to attain. 

• Thanks 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to [Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening