[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

Just scratching an itch here and nothing more. Brooklyn has Allen under wraps for two and a half seasons if they like. Next season he makes under four million. I know he is not likely an option for us just making the comparison. The face off last night drew my attention and mainly about the money difference. Really only saying this stuff because don't want to pay so much to Drummond when he made it clear that fat salary requirement is very real for him to stay a Hawk after a possible trade.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/brooklyn-nets/jarrett-allen-23617/

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, thecampster said:

@ahf FYI, when we made this bet there were 45 games left in the year. Len has already missed 5 due to injury (I think). Basically he can miss 3 more at this point and the bet is still on.

Haven’t looked at the numbers but it may save you from wearing out the “like” button.  😉 

Watched a bit of Detroit's loss last night.  I was happy that Drummon was with Detroit and not Atlanta when he went 2 for 6 free throws.  Noticed, the announcer said he was in the 60's% for the season.

Hawks need a center but not one who can't make his free throws.  I'm unsold on him.....

:thank_you:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
On 1/30/2020 at 8:19 AM, Gray Mule said:

Watched a bit of Detroit's loss last night.  I was happy that Drummon was with Detroit and not Atlanta when he went 2 for 6 free throws.  Noticed, the announcer said he was in the 60's% for the season.

Hawks need a center but not one who can't make his free throws.  I'm unsold on him.....

:thank_you:

I KNEW you wouldn't like Capela 😀

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

If I can get a defensive, rebounding, shot blocking center I wont worry alot about free throws.  

If he can't hit his free throws, then he will be removed in crunch time or they will do a hack-a-shaq on him, costing the team the game.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

If he can't hit his free throws, then he will be removed in crunch time or they will do a hack-a-shaq on him, costing the team the game.  

He also can't space the floor with the ability to hit from 3, something the Hawks offense relies on from every position especially with the wings shooting ~ 30-33% from 3.

• Thanks 1