• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After Evan Turncoat was told to sit ....

kg01

53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

With all due respect to Evan, I actually think this had more to do with our players ...

I screw it, why play 👿 advocate like a d!ck, ya it’s all Evan, it was his locker room stank. 

Thanks for getting on board.  I'll never tell if this thread originally incorporated some Parson-centric entries that I may or may not have felt bad for including considering his accident. 😏

I should've included him and Parker in this too though.  Folks go gaga over Parker's scoring but he's a net-negative player when it comes to winnin'.

But I do agree the players seem to be more prideful.  Guess the chair-thrower finally got through to them?  Probably not but I imagine CLP's steady message is resonating.

Speaking of CLP, (not so) funny there are some notable absences in these game threads when we win or play well.  Hmmmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Thanks for getting on board.  I'll never tell if this thread originally incorporated some Parson-centric entries that I may or may not have felt bad for including considering his accident. 😏

I should've included him and Parker in this too though.  Folks go gaga over Parker's scoring but he's a net-negative player when it comes to winnin'.

But I do agree the players seem to be more prideful.  Guess the chair-thrower finally got through to them?  Probably not but I imagine CLP's steady message is resonating.

Speaking of CLP, (not so) funny there are some notable absences in these game threads when we win or play well.  Hmmmm

source.gif

They'll be back soon enough!

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
On 1/31/2020 at 1:14 PM, macdaddy said:

CLP knows philly really well and we basically own them because of it.  Hopefully this is a sign that he can learn to exploit other teams the same way.  

Just like our rookies learning the NBA. There's a learning curve to coaching as well.