• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big 3 established (Trae/Collins/Capela)

Spud2nique

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

5 of our top 6 players by minutes per game are between 21 and 23 years old.  Those players are young and typically teams that are driven by players this age don't do particularly well.

I agree, But I said the guys who are actually playing right now..Only Trae John and Kev fit that criteria..The rest are vets...

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
1 hour ago, terrell said:

I agree, But I said the guys who are actually playing right now..Only Trae John and Kev fit that criteria..The rest are vets...

When you pull Cam, Hunter and JC out of the mix, then it becomes a talent issue.  Bogi should be our best SG so Cam's absence doesn't have a big impact but Hunter's absence is felt acutely and Gallo makes a much better compliment to JC than a replacement for him.  Gallo is just more limited in what he can do at this point in his career so his scoring will surge and wane in specific games but he is never going to play plus defense at this stage in his career with his physical limitations.  

The only guys we have on the team other than our 21-23 year olds who are in their prime and more than deeper roster rotation guys are Bogi and Clint.  The others like Solomon, Snell and Rondo are just not impact players at this stage in their career.  The best they can do is be solid glue in the lineup over the long term.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, AHF said:

I don't expect Lou Will will be an impact guy either but I included Rondo since there is no need to excuse the performance of a guy who hasn't played for us this year.

I'm fully expecting Lou to get the 15 -20 minutes as backup PG that Rondo was getting under Nate.    I don't think Nate trusts Mays or Goodwin.   Not sure how it will play out with Dunn if he comes back.

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm fully expecting Lou to get the 15 -20 minutes as backup PG that Rondo was getting under Nate.    I don't think Nate trusts Mays or Goodwin.   Not sure how it will play out with Dunn if he comes back.

I can see Lou taking some of Huerter's minutes if he is the hot hand.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae and Lou will play in lineups together.

I hope not much.  I think opposing wings will destroy those lineups.

Paul vs Trae, Booker vs Lou for last night’s game.